[MOD][MCU] BD375xx Sound Processor

Search This thread

dromede

Sep 14, 2011
Why not MTCE_LM_V3.42bd a newer one I posted a few post above ?
Indeed, I did find out later that there are patched versions newer than mine.

I tried yours and it worked just fine. ^^

While the soundmod works fine, my unit is having issues with audio distortion that gets worse over time.
It does not affect all channels, but over time, right channels become downright unusable.

I think that something is overheating, amp or the BD chip.

SkipReplay

Oct 16, 2021
After doing some searching and all I can't confirm that any patched firmware is compatible with my unit. I'm not sure if it is or is not MTCx, but the MTU reads TS907 as seen attached. Any work been done on these or anyone know if anything is compatible? About to switch back to stock head unit because the bass is so bad haha
Snapchat-664163921.jpg

christan

Sep 26, 2011
Dumb question, but how does this relate to adding a hardware-dedicated 15-band DSP (like the ADAUXXX / the ones integrated with some of the radios)?

Does the sound quality improve in your opinion?

nudavinci64

Jun 19, 2020
Dumb question, but how does this relate to adding a hardware-dedicated 15-band DSP (like the ADAUXXX / the ones integrated with some of the radios)?

Does the sound quality improve in your opinion?
I was planning on adding a DSP at a later time which should improve the sound quality. I have not done it yet but that's the idea around adding an external unit.

eydrianf

Dec 31, 2017
Hi i would like to do this modification.

But my current MCU is 3.55 (HXD) and the modded version are older, i did find within this forum and other forums updated version of my MCU but they are not patched.

Could someone patch these?

Seems like this topic died?

bombername

Apr 11, 2015
Ba-Wü
We guess that, too.
We wish this topic would be reanimated.

But it's free to try it yourself.
Or find another DSP solution for your device.

Jules_1606

Mar 17, 2021
Hi,
I installed the Sound mod a long time ago.
Now I want to upgrade from Android 9 to Android 10.
Should I flash an original mcu for this or is it also possible with the sound mod mcu?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts