[MOD][MCU] MTCB/C/D/E MCU SoundPatched Mod by cs-x - download links only

Search This thread

jerrymh1

Sep 12, 2021
Only stock versions available.
Hellow. How do you obtain the new versions? I cannot pass the captcha verification on the register page on 4pda. so not know russian jajaj. I need an updated MCU for Dasaita HA PX5 , want to buy the Halk9 android 10 update modification but it needs an updated MCU. latest version on my PX5 is 3.30sp csx and not like the stock sound on the unit.

Crazyboys1984

Dec 19, 2022
Good morning,i have psx5 for peugeot 2008 with mtce_ha_v3.06_1 jan 24 2019 .

Can anyone point me to an update file for this car stereo?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is topic where I will put newest files from cs-x, downloaded from his 4pda.ru topic.
    This is made because cs-x stopped posting here and many people have problems registering or downloading from 4pda.

All credits go to cs-x, he made it all possible.

I don't do anything, only post information and files from 4pda thread for people who can't download there.

Original topics for all info and support, ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED THERE, NOT HERE:
    4pda.ru thread

[MOD][MCU] cs-x Mod MTCB/C MCU firmware (SoundPatched)
    [MOD][MCU] cs-x Mod MTCD/E MCU firmware (SoundPatched)

You can find all files on this link.
    cs-x modified MEGA link

I will upload new files when posted on 4pda and make post with updated file name.
    Old files will be left in downloads in case anyone needs.

You can find stock firmware here, I will add files only on request
    Stock Firmware MEGA link

Please be careful which file you need for your unit.
    I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your unit by flashing the mod image.
    You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
    added the modified firmware MTCE-MX2-3.17sp (Sound Patched) MAI-XIN (MX-suffix)
    added the modified firmware MTCE-MX2-3.37sp (Sound Patched) MAI-XIN (MX-suffix)
    added the modified firmware MTCE-MX-3.30sp (Sound Patched) MAI-XIN (MX-suffix)

added the modified firmware MTCE-HT-3.10sp (Sound Patched) HUA-TAI (HT-suffix)
    added the modified firmware MTCE-HF-3.30sp (Sound Patched) HUA-FEI (HF-suffix)