Code: /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is my repartition mod for Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 4033/C2 4032 and clones(MTC 982/T, MegaFon Optima, Vodafone v785, TCL J330):
• 1 Gb of System partition
• 2,3 Gb of Data/Internal Storage
• 210 Mb of Cache partition
• 20 Mb for recovery partition
• 20 Mb for bootimg partition
• 1 Mb for Custpack partition
• More internal storage(2,3 Gb)
• Device now runs more smooth
• Now boots recovery big sizes like TWRP 3.x.x
Only for JB, KK and CM ROMS, not for STOCK ROMS!
Why not for stock roms?
A= Because stock rom needs the custpack partition and in this layout custpack has been reduced to 1 Mb(Practically unusable)
• Download the Repartition-OT4033-SPFT.rar
• Extract the .rar
• Run SP Flashtool
• In scatter-loading load the MT6572_Android_scatter_emmc.txt from the Repartition-OT4033-SPFT folder
• Do a format("format whole flash except bootloader") the press "start" and plug your phone without battery.
• Back to download option
• Make sure you check the recovery box[/B](load CTR3.3)
• Press Download
• After flashing is complete, boot into recovery mode and do all wipes, then flash any ROM from your SD Card!
Video Tutorial by Juan Pablo Giraldo Rios(Thanks to him :highfive: