[MOD][Moto Camera 2]for any ROM[7.1/10][20200815][Moto G⁵ˢ Plus]

Search This thread

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
cf43da1a6481e7c094ff6.jpg

THIS IS A THREAD OF MOTO CAMERA 2 FOR Moto G⁵ˢ Plus.

Hello people, here I share to ours the Moto Camera 2 for any Custom ROM (NOT STOCK ROM).

• Instructions & Downloads

Moto Camera 2

• A Nemesis Team Project

FOR MORE SUPPORT

FOR MORE NEWS

• IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE CLICK THANKS BUTTON.

Donations ;)

Last edited:

colo.empty

Mar 8, 2015
After install the last update, the option of direct color is missing, any idea how to fix it? I'm using ANDROID ICE COLD PROJECT 14.0

Reactions: Deivid_21

upendra 1919

Jan 3, 2016
Penugonda
Portrait mode not working

Moto camera 2 Portrait mode not showing up with the latest update. V13.5 and v14 both are not working.I tried with different custom roms but no difference. I used the previous versions earlier they work like charm. But i think this latest update breaks the dual cam features. I requesting you sir to provide me a link for the moto camera 2 which is immediate previous version for this ( uploaded in the month of December 2018). Or please help me to get the portrait mode in the current version.

stormrider57

Jul 27, 2018
strasbourg
Hi there, everytime i want to use the video, i receive an error message, that says "relaunch the app"
i tried both, the v 18 and the v20, any ideas ?
thanks

bootleggers custom rom v5.1 for motorola g5s plus

Reactions: Deivid_21

Fgllam

Jan 10, 2021
It is working perfect on my Moto G5S Plus with PE10 Plus. The only problem I have is that I cannot save the photos and videos to the Micro SD card. When I select Micro SD, it automatically switches to Phone. Did that happen to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you so much!!

Fgllam

Jan 10, 2021
It is working perfect on my Moto G5S Plus with PE10 Plus. The only problem I have is that I cannot save the photos and videos to the Micro SD card. When I select Micro SD, it automatically switches to Phone. Did that happen to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you so much!!

I have to say that from one day to the next, HDR and portrait mode were disabled again. When I start it again it throws me the error "Warning: MCF failed ...".
I uninstalled everything again and flashed everything again and it was solved for a few moments, after a while it was the same. I don't know what could be happening.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cf43da1a6481e7c094ff6.jpg

THIS IS A THREAD OF MOTO CAMERA 2 FOR Moto G⁵ˢ Plus.

Hello people, here I share to ours the Moto Camera 2 for any Custom ROM (NOT STOCK ROM).

• Instructions & Downloads

Moto Camera 2

• A Nemesis Team Project

FOR MORE SUPPORT

FOR MORE NEWS

• IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE CLICK THANKS BUTTON.

Donations ;)
    • The new update for Moto Camera 2 is available.
    Download in OP.

CHANGES ⬇️

Moto Camera: v18.2
    - Fix bugs.

FOR MORE SUPPORT

FOR MORE NEWS

• THANK YOU IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE CLICK THANKS BUTTON.
    • Only Android 10 users

- Flash this fix for problems with permissions, flash after the moto camera zip.

Download Fix
    • The new update for Moto Camera 2 is available.
    Download in OP.

CHANGES⬇️

Moto Camera: v18.0
    - Fix bugs.
    - Updated Moto Photo Editor to v1.6.4.2
    - Added fix permissions to Android 10.
    Please read de post #2.

FOR MORE SUPPORT

FOR MORE NEWS

• THANK YOU IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE CLICK THANKS BUTTON.
    Portrait mode not working

Moto camera 2 Portrait mode not showing up with the latest update. V13.5 and v14 both are not working.I tried with different custom roms but no difference. I used the previous versions earlier they work like charm. But i think this latest update breaks the dual cam features. I requesting you sir to provide me a link for the moto camera 2 which is immediate previous version for this ( uploaded in the month of December 2018). Or please help me to get the portrait mode in the current version.