[MOD] MultiROM-20200708-v33x - TWRP_3.4.0-0 [No Kexec Workaround]

artixerix

Dec 28, 2012
I've got a problem with installing magisk. I flashed LineageOS 14.1 with microG as secondary and while flashing magisk zip succeeds, it doesn't show up in the rom itself. What do?

saikyom

Apr 6, 2015
casablanca
tried it yesterday, installed the tool and everything is fine. on kltekor g900s.
i just want a better camera so i want to install a touchwiz based rom as secondary, but can't find any. anyone can help?

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I've got a problem with installing magisk. I flashed LineageOS 14.1 with microG as secondary and while flashing magisk zip succeeds, it doesn't show up in the rom itself. What do?
magisk not supported yet, maybe in future.
new build will be up soon with lzma compression support, this will fix injecting multirom to lzma/xz based boot.img mainly for aosp.

bilbonotry

Aug 21, 2008
kltesprsports now supported I need a tester!

Edit: here is the link for the new build (not tested), will update changelog later
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=270499
Did not work for me though it boots a little further. Installed new TWRP, rebooted recovery, installed new multirom, deleted old secondary LOS 15.1, added a new ROM with latest LOS15.1, installed also microg and booted that new ROM. Went until new Google white splash screen, then device rebooted on its own to recovery. Copied the logs, here they are.
Will try without microg.
Oh I have crdroid Oreo as internal with magisk, crdroid nougat as secondary

Attachments

AndroidSamsungFreak

Apr 14, 2017
stock-based roms dont work ...... can you add support ??? SM-G900F
EDIT: i mean touchwiz based roms...... tried a 5.1 touchwiz backup, says "extracttarfork ended with error 255" (and no the backup is not corrupted)
and on other touchwiz based roms like dreamux it says "symlink:some symlinks failed"
But other backups and roms like lineageos work just fine...

Last edited:

SupraLance

Nov 12, 2010
Stone County, Missouri
I'm having difficulty booting or working with ROM's that I install to the SD card. Any ROM's that I install to the internal storage work great, but if I install a ROM to the SD card, it does not show up in the multirom boot menu
I'm having this same issue still on a different phone with a different SD card. During multirom system boot, ROMs installed on internal phone storage show on the internal tab in the boot menu and boot fine, and ROM installed on an external USB stick can be found in the external tab and booted into, but any ROM installed on the removeable SD card inside the phone will not show as an option to boot, although it can be fully managed from within TWRP. Which tab should those ROMs be on, and any idea how to make them show up?

mouyahama

Jul 3, 2012
Internal ROM(RR pie) boots without any issues but when I select any other ROM(tried many) I get kernel is not seandroid enforcing warning at the top and gets stuck. Why is that happening?

mouyahama

Jul 3, 2012
Are you on 20180514 build?
yes I am on the latest build 20180514 but I still I always get at the top on boot the following
2. RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING (red)
3. Set Warranty Bit: recovery (yellow)

then It stays like this forever when I boot to the secondary ROM

I tried enabling no-kexec but doesn't work. I did a run restorecon and inject bootsector twice didn't help also.
I even tried to switch roms so here is what I got
Primary ROM (Liege OS 15.1 - latest build)
Secondary ROM (RR Pie - latest build)

Is there any kernel recommendation to get this thing to work?

Thanks.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
yes I am on the latest build 20180514 but I still I always get at the top on boot the following
2. RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING (red)
3. Set Warranty Bit: recovery (yellow)

then It stays like this forever when I boot to the secondary ROM

I tried enabling no-kexec but doesn't work. I did a run restorecon and inject bootsector twice didn't help also.
I even tried to switch roms so here is what I got
Primary ROM (Liege OS 15.1 - latest build)
Secondary ROM (RR Pie - latest build)

Is there any kernel recommendation to get this thing to work?

Thanks.
The warning are ok, can you enable multirom logs and upload them to me?

mouyahama

Jul 3, 2012
The warning are ok, can you enable multirom logs and upload them to me?
Sorry I made a mistake earlier... the warning says KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING

I have attached below all the logs you might need:
- Recovery logs
- Multirom (from multirom-klogs)

by the way in Multirom boot screen when I click "copy logs to sd" it fails

Attachments

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Sorry I made a mistake earlier... the warning says KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING

I have attached below all the logs you might need:
- Recovery logs
- Multirom (from multirom-klogs)

by the way in Multirom boot screen when I click "copy logs to sd" it fails
I think its kernel issue, I will make more tests when I got the device in my hand!

I think data on pie are read only, that why it fail to boot.

Log path is not correct will fix it soon.

Next build will fix SEANDROID ENFORCING warning.

Last edited: