[MOD] MultiROM-20200708-v33x - TWRP_3.4.0-0 [No Kexec Workaround]

mouyahama

Jul 3, 2012
I think its kernel issue, I will make more tests when I got the device in my hand!

I think data on pie are read only, that why it fail to boot.

Log path is not correct will fix it soon.

Next build will fix SEANDROID ENFORCING warning.
Can't wait for the next build!
I think it's worth mentioning that I have tried all of the below ROMs and kernels but none of them worked as a secondary ROM only the internal boots everytime:
I tried a RR all versions, Linage OS 14 15 &16 with stock kernels , smartpack and boffela... All the combinations failed to boot into secondary ROM with seandroid kernel warning.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Can't wait for the next build!
I think it's worth mentioning that I have tried all of the below ROMs and kernels but none of them worked as a secondary ROM only the internal boots everytime:
I tried a RR all versions, Linage OS 14 15 &16 with stock kernels , smartpack and boffela... All the combinations failed to boot into secondary ROM with seandroid kernel warning.
My s5 with my father, just wait. Will try on my s4.
Sorry for delay but all devices I have are locked bootloader.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Other, personal stuff, or with another device? (My following question would be what device? I'm on a mate 10 pro and 6t and like what you did on the s5)

Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using XDA Labs
My primary devices is sprint S8 its locked, Rooted and have safestrap recovery!
I have Verizon Note 5 its locked too, Im working on safestrap recovery for the device, its done and not published yet, need to find easy way user can got it as the device is hard to root. and need some exploits (Done).
S4 (I500) which is unlocked and using it for testing stuff I do.
Huawei GR3 2017 which is locked since last year, will try to unlock it but not sure how!
S5 (G900V) unlocked bootloader with my father I will try to borrow it tonight.

Reactions: culiacanazo

culiacanazo

Jan 3, 2016
Culiacán
My primary devices is sprint S8 its locked, Rooted and have safestrap recovery!
I have Verizon Note 5 its locked too, Im working on safestrap recovery for the device, its done and not published yet, need to find easy way user can got it as the device is hard to root. and need some exploits (Done).
S4 (I500) which is unlocked and using it for testing stuff I do.
Huawei GR3 2017 which is locked since last year, will try to unlock it but not sure how!
S5 (G900V) unlocked bootloader with my father I will try to borrow it tonight.
I see you like difficult stuff..... ?

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
I see you like difficult stuff..... ?

This make it more fun ?

BTW, I have fixed save log error and updated the recovery to 8.1 and will update it to 9.0 next time.
Flashed latest LOS15.1 and as you all said it stuck on logo, it was working on old builds.

I ran out of time, will try to fix it soon.

Edit: I figure it out, newer builds have fstab in the system instead of ramdisk. and multirom look only in ramdisk!

Last edited:
Reactions: culiacanazo

mouyahama

Jul 3, 2012
This make it more fun

BTW, I have fixed save log error and updated the recovery to 8.1 and will update it to 9.0 next time.
Flashed latest LOS15.1 and as you all said it stuck on logo, it was working on old builds.

I ran out of time, will try to fix it soon.

Edit: I figure it out, newer builds have fstab in the system instead of ramdisk. and multirom look only in ramdisk!
@afaneh92 Can you share with us the new build download link I don't see it anywhere

Last edited:

Androotoid

Mar 8, 2016
Great work! Thank you very much afaneh92.

Primary: RR Pie with intelikernel and Magisk. root
Secondary: Samsung stock MM (AUT), debloated, no root.

Everything works even Wifi Calling for Switzerland.

Hope you keep going on S5 Multirom.

Last edited: