MultiROM-20200708-v33x - TWRP 3.4.0-0
======================================
* MultiROM: Better compatibility with android 8 and 9
* MultiROM: Fix magisk root on secondary rom
* Include all recent improvements from TWRP 3.4.0-0

Android 10 will be supported in next build along with more fixes

Noob9496

Jul 28, 2017
Magisk modules are installed but not working. Modules are enabled in Magisk Manager, but not visible in the launcher. They also don't have symlinks to the system directory. On primary rom.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Magisk modules are installed but not working. Modules are enabled in Magisk Manager, but not visible in the launcher. They also don't have symlinks to the system directory. On primary rom.
Does it work without multirom? and after you flashed multirom they gone?

astrononix3000

Sep 14, 2020
Hi, I have a problem with using multirom. There are some errors while trying to install any secondary rom (tried RR 7 and RR 8). Swapping the internal rom to secondary worked, but booting fails every time. So what can I do in these cases to find my error (I already tried to follow your guide). I have the logs from RR 7 and RR 8 for you and I hope you may help me to solve the problem. Thank you very much for your work!

Attachments

761gg1i3219

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I just stumbled upon this thread and it looks super inviting. Some doubts I have:
With this mod I would be able to run my daily driver LOS 17.1 and a second ROM for example stock or LOS with GApps, is this correct? that would be a dream!
If the answer to the question above is yes, what are the preliminary step before flashing this? (Like what backups should I do) Can I flash this over my phone where I'm running LOS 17.1 and then add the second ROM?
Lastly, what is the worst case scenario, necessity to reflash stock images? It says that the main ROM is not affected so there's no risk for it, right?

Last edited:

Garry58

Nov 13, 2020
Couldn't get it to work, unfortunately.
With Android 10 installed, the boot menu doesn't respond to touch (has been reported already, so that's to be expected).
But I also can't flash any ROM using this recovery (tried Android 6.0.1, 9.0 and 10.0). It simply cannot unmount system ("resource or device is busy"). Tried both internal memory and microSD card. At the same time, regular 3.4.0.0 flashes the exact same ROM file with no issues at all.
The only thing that worked is copying internal ROM to secondary (but you can't pick save location).
My goal is to install the ROM to microSD.