Installed this mod on my Redmi Note 3 Pro. Everything seems to be fine, except 1 problem. Which is high battery drain while using the device. If it was gaming then I would've understand but I'm doing really casual stuffs like browsing the web, watching YouTube but still the battery goes down quite faster than before. I'm sure I'm losing here 30 minutes to 1 hour of Screen on time. Please tell me how do I fix this issue? And yeah one thing! After installing this mod my BusyBox version 1.28.4 has been replaced by 1.25.0 Nethunter. Will it be a problem if I install the latest 1.28.4 version again?
[MOD] NEW ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE AND BATTERY MOD "STONEDMOD" MAKE UR PHONE FASTER THAN A BRAIN OF HIGH PEOPLE
the stonedMod will improve performance,smoothness,reduce GUI lags and some useful battery life improvements and tweaks with a faster boot ! THIS MOD IS SMALL FOR SYSTEM PARTITION AND IS UNIVERSAL FOR ALL ANDROID DEVICES FEATURES Combination Of 4 Performance Engines!
1.Pure Peformance X(Zeno Edition) By Jeeko
2.Broadcom Booster By jynprojects
3.Adrenaline Engine By ImbaWind
4.Fly-On Mod By Slaid480
THANKS TO ALL THIS DEVELOPER
-fstrim (wipe chip nand cache for super fast phone)
-Added modded kernel adiutor app.
- Better multitasking.
- Kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Less lags for gamers.
- Entropy generator engine used to reduce lags.
- Zipalign apps in "/system" and apps in "/data" every 24 hours which result in less RAM usage.
- Sqlite optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Better thermal management and less overheating.
- Faster SD card read and write
- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
- Improved governor settings
-GPU Tweaks added for better gaming experience
-Internet tweaks for better ping
- Super smooth and responsive UI
And More![/CENTER][/HIDE] INSTALL AND UNISTALL GUIDE
For install u need only reboot into recovery and flash the mod,
if ur kernel havent init.d support use kernel adiutor emulation
For uninstall u need go into system/etc/init.d and erase all file
V2: -improved performance
-removed kerneld adiutor
-now is smaller mod
-added script for make phone smooth as butter
-updated updater script
V3: -removed useless stuff
-rebuilded adrenaline engine
-much better performance with less battery usage
-updated updater script[/CENTER]
Reboot to recovery (Twrp)
Check the System and pres the 3lines in bottom menu
Go back to home of Twrp and select Advanced
Then File Manager.
Navigated to the directory system/etc/ and delete the Folder I it.d
Then install the mod