• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Mod] [OOS 4.1] Pixel navbar and animation

Search This thread

jassycliq

Jan 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Hey guys,

New to the OnePlus 3 scene but been around for a while. Made a little mod to add pixel navbar and animation to this phone. Have been wanting something like this since I got it and haven't seen anyone post it for OOS so here we go!

As always, you do this mod at your own risk so make sure you backup your rom. Also, I have only tried this on FreedomOS so please tell me if it works on others (it should since I didn't see any mods that messed with the systemUI)

Back up your ROM first!!!

Hope you guys enjoy it like I do!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 11,541
  • PixelNav_OP3-3T.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 3,339

MoonBlade

May 1, 2012
Mumbai
Hey guys,

New to the OnePlus 3 scene but been around for a while. Made a little mod to add pixel navbar and animation to this phone. Have been wanting something like this since I got it and haven't seen anyone post it for OOS so here we go!

As always, you do this mod at your own risk so make sure you backup your rom. Also, I have only tried this on FreedomOS so please tell me if it works on others (it should since I didn't see any mods that messed with the systemUI)

Working on open beta 4 :good:

Last edited:

ryupunk

Feb 7, 2015
Cordoba
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hey guys,

I've been looking for this! Thanks a lot!

This is working great on FreedomOS CE 2.6

jassycliq

Jan 1, 2011
Los Angeles
What version of Oxygen is this mod based upon? It is missing the new quick tiles that the BETA4 has added, such as game mode in quick tiles. I am trying to add this mod to beta4 but I am unable to find which version this is based. Please clarify where you obtained the original Ui. Thank you.

I used the stable builds. I didn't know the beta channel was different.
I'll see about making one for beta 4.

jassycliq

Jan 1, 2011
Los Angeles

jassycliq

Jan 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Can someone send me the contents of /system/priv-app/OPSystemUI (the apk and oat) and also the contents of /system\framework\arm64 in a nice zip? Don't really want to install beta just for those files. Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

Anyway we can get the nav bar to be semi transparent like the Galaxy s8?

I don't want to make this mod more than just pixel navbar and animation sorry. I might also make it like a full pixel experience while I'm at it but not sure yet.
    Can someone send me the contents of /system/priv-app/OPSystemUI (the apk and oat) and also the contents of /system\framework\arm64 in a nice zip? Don't really want to install beta just for those files. Thanks in advance.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z09T7PP61eNHNQLXpqM2h6bXc/view?usp=drivesdk here you go
    Sorry guys. On hold for now till OnePlus goes through with RMA. My touchscreen stopped working completely. Haven't found a way to fix it online so now I wait.
    The mod doesn't works on ,one plus 3 oxygen os 4.0.3,i have lost the status bar and navigation ,how should I bring it back???

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

same here,how do u resolve it?

Restoring my backup and don't installing this mod again until problems be solved :)

It works fine for the intended OS which is OOS 4.1.
    I never made it for OOS 4.1.1 or beta 4/13 or LOS. So if you could refrain from posting about the issues for those please. We already know it doesn't work for them. Still awaiting OnePlus.