Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, i need some help.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
You also need to be sure that your sim card is not data only. If it is, no matter what you do it won't make any call as the network does not support voice call on it. However, if you wish to upgrade to Android 4.3, some custom ROMs are available that will not require any mods for the voice call function to work provided your sim card supports voice calls.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

taha_elfeituri

Aug 27, 2012
Benghazi, LY
Already installed 10.1-20131020-nightly p4 for a GT P-7500 3G unfortunately the phone application is not working at all ! I can't send or receive even though the 3 G data connection and messages workin fine, once try to call it gives a peep sound then closed , when I tried to call the tab it seems that the number it's not even existed as nothing at all, any help, I read a khomis APk for phone application can solve this issue or shall I go through the written process,

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Where to find this Khomsn's phone APk file?

Here

although i'd suggest to move on to Android 4.3 and how to enable phone calls here "it's kind of the same process.

Hope i helped =))

BeeGee_Tokyo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2008
Paranaque
www.giesecke.tk
Can someone confirm that this works on Nameless ROM(4.4 Kitkat)

Hello ajabhi,

I know I answered negative on the NamelessROM thread, but just as an update, I got phone call working on the latest ROM version May 10th 2014. All I did was flashing the CWM_I9103XXLQ3_Modem.zip from this thread. I used the cable headset I got from my phone. No test with bluetooth headset yet.

Important! I flashed only the modem file, not any of the Voice Call Enable [Stock] ... files. And I can make phone calls, hang up, and the screen goes on when a call comes in.

Again, I flashed only the modem, no other changes done to the ROM!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-10-22-00-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-10-22-00-48.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Reactions: Mjoelnir77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum.
    Many people got phone calls on stock ICS, then changed to 4.2.2 and lost it :(
    But while seeking the forum, I GOT IT AT LAST!!
    Although, it has a bug, which is when u receive a call and slide the call button, as soon as u press it it says "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped working", but it might work perfectly on other ROMS
    I tested it on Infamous ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2220912

Here it is :
    Format System (No data wipe required if ur reflashing same rom)
    Install ROM, Gapps, and the file attached
    Fix permissions (just incase)
    Dont reboot untill u do all of that, as in dont reboot in the middle of the procedure.
    There u have it ;)
    Please tell me if it worked

EDIT : works perfect on infamous 1.7.2, just extract the zip file, paste all the files in their place, and keep the phone.apk untouched (keep the original phone.apk Cruz it works)

P.S : i really appreciate Khomsn for making the CM10.1 build with phone calls, but that build is REALLY laggy.
    Thank you everyone.
    P.P.S : u have to flash i9103DXLP2 modem (has to be that number specifically) really important to do, link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=40754968&postcount=15 (thanks John Kester :) )
    I'm on 4.2.1 CyanogenMod version 10.1 20121229-UNOFFICIAL-p4 by D2dyno and i'm trying flash (MOD) Phone calls on CM10.1/AOKP 4.2.2
    and Fully working.After flash I'm trying calling and then trying stoping by touch end call working good then trying receive calling notification sounded and working good.thank you

YAY!! im glad it worked. but question : Can u answer an incoming call with problem?
    did everything above BUT the modem fwre,
    where to get it?

Here it is.
    The zip is currently no longer functioning with the night lies of 9/07 and beyond. Kindly update please.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Im going to try.. But i no longer have the Tab cuz i replaced it with a Note 10.1
    So im gonna try to fix but im not gonna get to test it. Sorry :(
    If you could that would be awesome. :)
    What benefits can we get?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

umm... i'll try my best to port it
    i'm pretty sure youll be able to multi window