[MOD][Pixel-MODS]for any ROM[9.0][20190110][Moto G5s Plus]

Search This thread

colo.empty

Mar 8, 2015
After install gapps little the interface of phone dialer don't show it when I make a call, so if I want to finish the call I need put the phone in airplane mode... Any idea why this append??

Reactions: Deivid_21

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
After install gapps little the interface of phone dialer don't show it when I make a call, so if I want to finish the call I need put the phone in airplane mode... Any idea why this append??
Not sure at this point. Did you set Google Phone/Dialer as the default? Sometimes that's not done automatically.

LG G3 D851, AOSP-CAF 6.0.1, NanoDroid, MultiROM, XDA Legacy

DanielZRK

Jan 4, 2013
La Victoria
twitter.com
Hello, Moto Cam seems to work fine but whenever I try portrait mode the app won't process the picture and then proceed to crash. Anyone else with the same problem?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

https://del.dog/xeganudata.makefile this is the log file

Same error, happens in all Pie roms that I've tried

Reactions: Anish jha

mightyjai

Aug 15, 2016
Redmi Note 10
Link for Pixel-GApps-Lite not showing any file

Please provide a new link.

Attachments

• IMG_20190412_011125.jpg
    IMG_20190412_011125.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 577

upendra 1919

Jan 3, 2016
Penugonda
Portrait mode not working

Moto camera 2 Portrait mode not showing up with the latest update. I tried with different custom roms but no difference. I used the previous versions earlier they work like charm. But i think this latest update breaks the dual cam features. I requesting you sir to provide me a link for the moto camera 2 which is immediate previous version for this ( uploaded in the month of December 2018). Or please help me to get the portrait mode in the current version.

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
Hello?
Moto Camera 2's EIS link is not working..
Please provide a new link..

Moto camera 2 Portrait mode not showing up with the latest update. I tried with different custom roms but no difference. I used the previous versions earlier they work like charm. But i think this latest update breaks the dual cam features. I requesting you sir to provide me a link for the moto camera 2 which is immediate previous version for this ( uploaded in the month of December 2018). Or please help me to get the portrait mode in the current version.

Guys, the moto camera mod are moved here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g5s-plus/themes/mod-rom-t3982953

Reactions: todonormal

Top Liked Posts