• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][Pixel-MODS]for any ROM[9.0][20190110][OnePlus 6]

Search This thread

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
• The news files:

Moto Music thakns to •victormartinez024 & •VMSCmods on Telegram
Sony Music
Sony Album
Sony Launcher
Pixel-Fonts
Pixel-Wallpapers

Is available.
Download in OP.

• The new update for Pixel-GApps & Pixel Launcher is available.
Download in OP.

CHANGES⬇️

Pixel-GApps: v12.0
- Unlimited Google Photos storage until February 2022
- Fix gestures Pie for Pixel Launcher
- Updated to the last build PD1A.180720.030
- Fix bugs on Pixel Launcher
- Updated Apps
- Minors bugs fixed
- Updated to nodpi

Pixel Launcher: v4.2
- Some bugs fixed
- Add support for gestures on some ROM's for Pie

MORE DEVICES

FOR MORE SUPPORT

FOR MORE NEWS

Reactions: axiel7

dgunn

Apr 23, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro
Just an FYI if anyone is interested. My Google Play Store for some reason crashed during the last store update. I could not get the app working for nothing. I wiped the cache I uninstalled I reinstalled and I even tried reinstalling Google services which ultimately led to everything linked to Google (gmail, calender, maps ect.) crashing and no longer working.

I was this close -><- to completely wiping and flashing my phone so I figured what the hell I'll try to flash these pixel apps. Lo and behold after flashing these pixel 3 gapps and rebooting my phone is working perfectly.

°Google phone is working and it's blocking spam numbers.
°Calculator is better than the preinstalled oos version.
°Google pay works without using Magisk hide.
°Pixel launcher crashes (disabled). Using OnePlus launcher with Google feed mod.
°Calendar crashed once, reboot and everything has been fine since (3 days ago)
°Clock (alarms) suck bc you can only set alarms Sun-Sat with no option to open calendar to set a future alarm past 1 week.

So in conclusion I have successfully flashed these pixel 3 gapps to my OnePlus 6 which is running oos 9.0. Magisk is working fine I still have root my bootloader is unlocked and everything is working perfectly, except the pixel launcher.

Last edited:

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
Just an FYI if anyone is interested. My Google Play Store for some reason crashed during the last store update. I could not get the app working for nothing. I wiped the cache I uninstalled I reinstalled and I even tried reinstalling Google services which ultimately led to everything linked to Google (gmail, calender, maps ect.) crashing and no longer working.

I was this close -><- to completely wiping and flashing my phone so I figured what the hell I'll try to flash these pixel apps. Lo and behold after flashing these pixel 3 gapps and rebooting my phone is working perfectly.

°Google phone is working and it's blocking spam numbers.
°Calculator is better than the preinstalled oos version.
°Google pay works without using Magisk hide.
°Pixel launcher crashes (disabled). Using OnePlus launcher with Google feed mod.
°Calendar crashed once, reboot and everything has been fine since (3 days ago)
°Clock (alarms) suck bc you can only set alarms Sun-Sat with no option to open calendar to set a future alarm past 1 week.

So in conclusion I have successfully flashed these pixel 3 gapps to my OnePlus 6 which is running oos 9.0. Magisk is working fine I still have root my bootloader is unlocked and everything is working perfectly, except the pixel launcher.

Thanks bro for reports, i will check pixel launcher... ;)

Deivid_21

Jan 11, 2016
Santiago
Moto E7 Plus
• Add new variants of Pixel-GApps
• The new update for Pixel-GApps, Pixel-Launcher, Pixel-Themes, Sony Album & Moto Music is available.
Download in OP.

CHANGES⬇️

Moto Music: v4.0
- Updated app

Sony Album: v3.0
- Updated Album to 9.4.A.0.28
- Updated Photo Editor to 8.2.A.0.1

Pixel-GApps/Pixel-GApps-Lite/Pixel-GApps-Go-Edition: v14.0/v3.0/v7.0
- Updated apps
- some bugs fixed
- And More

Pixel-Themes: v4.0
- updated overlays for Pie
- add icon mask for Pie (circle icons, teardrop icons, hexagon icons, etc)
- Now RoundIcos are Pixel-Themes
- new icons
- some bugs fixed

Pixel-Launcher: v5.0
- Updated services
- minors bugs fixed

MORE DEVICES

FOR MORE SUPPORT

CHANGES

• THANK YOU IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE CLICK THANKS BUTTON.

Reactions: Mikey

gVJay

May 4, 2018
What is different between open gapps and this mod pixel gapps. What additional features are there in this mod.

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
I have Havoc OP6. It takes about 10 seconds to install Gapps Full version. Not sure if that is normal??

Also Pixel Assistant / Google now uses Personal results instaed of unlock with voice access. But this Pixel Gapps does not show that option?

jaysonic88

Mar 21, 2016
Brentwood
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 7 Pro
Any chance Now Playing might somehow be enabled on our OnePlus 6? Some said the backend servers were shut down but the most recent Pixel Experience ROM has it and it works flawlessly. I just can't quite get myself to leave Havoc....

cheth20

Sep 11, 2006
Were you able to get Pixel Gapps working on your Havoc OS?
If yes, can you please confirm if Google has "personal results" option instead of directly unlocking the device when using "ok Google". This is currently exclusively available to only Pixel users.

Any chance Now Playing might somehow be enabled on our OnePlus 6? Some said the backend servers were shut down but the most recent Pixel Experience ROM has it and it works flawlessly. I just can't quite get myself to leave Havoc....

Top Liked Posts