[MOD][PORT][CAMERA] Color OS camera [Ver 1.8][tomato]

Search This thread

cnu2808

Oct 20, 2012
Hello YUREKA Yusers.

Some of us might be knowing about Color OS. It is a custom android OS developed by OPPO.
This OS is especially famous for it's camera features. Camera in this OS contains some very valuable features.

Now, we know @BOOTMGR developer of OnePlus one device
has successfully ported this MOD to OnePlus one.

What i did: This MOD was a device specific mod and initially it was not working on our beloved YUREKA.
With the help of developer him self i successfully make it work on our device
HENCE ALL CREADIT GOES TO DEVELOPER. I JUST FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BY HIM.

Now back to the camera mod,

Changelog: Visit original thread HERE

Again thanx to :good: :good: @BOOTMGR for doing such awesome work.

If you find any problem . Please do report to me before posting to original port thread(May be it is because of my silly mistakes while changing apk file.).
Try out and give me your feed backs.
Hi...its really very great to see this app. And pls make it for 12.1. The given versions not worked for me ..iam on cm12.1....pls

DEB22

Feb 25, 2015
Does it Work for CM13? [6.0.1]

Hello YUREKA Yusers.

Some of us might be knowing about Color OS. It is a custom android OS developed by OPPO.
This OS is especially famous for it's camera features. Camera in this OS contains some very valuable features.

What i did: This MOD was a device specific mod and initially it was not working on our beloved YUREKA.

If you find any problem . Please do report to me before posting to original port thread(May be it is because of my silly mistakes while changing apk file.).

HI, i am running on c,13, android 6.0.1. i tried installing but it did not work for me..

parthzala

Oct 11, 2016
plugin links

Hello YUREKA Yusers.

hey, can you send me plugin links ? from original post links have been deleted. I couldn't find the link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello YUREKA Yusers.

Features:
    • Most plug ins working (50MP etc)
    • Saturation,ISO etc settings
    • Hold camera shutter for burst mode
    • Hold on viewfinder to lock AE/AF
    • Tracking focus
    • No Root Required
    I have removed 4K video because our hardware don't support it. And it will capture normal FHD videos.

How to install:

1. Install as normal apk
    2. Install plug-ins as normal apk
    3. Go to plug-ins menu and install them if they aren't shown

Downloads:

COS12: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4kyfybrbmxes917/OppoCamera_1.8_CM_12_YUREKA_signed.apk

COS11: http://www.mediafire.com/download/de0ek3ylzvh73gj/OppoCamera_1.8_CM_11_YUREKA_signed.apk

I have added 2 different file for CM11/CM12 because in CM12 update our YUREKA's camera resolution has been changed slightly.

For plug-ins download refer original thread HERE
    To know capability of different plug-ins. Go HERE

Can this be used on other custom roms and is the bluish flash issue removed?? Are the pics more clear than the stock app?

I mean custom ROMs based on 5.0,5.1,5.1.1

Works on custom roms. Try out quality your self. Especially plug-ins of this camera are really very good.
    Install it as a normal apk. It won't remove in-built camera.