[MOD][PORT] Mobile Bravia Engine3 , X- Reality & Super Vivid For Xperia M2 Dual D2302

Search This thread

Linq'z QIrls'z Chinese

Nov 22, 2012
Jakarta
[MOD][PORT] Mobile Bravia Engine3 , X- Reality & Super Vivid For Xperia M2 Dual D2302

Experience Sony Bravia Engine on our Xperia M2 :fingers-crossed:

The Mobile BRAVIA® Engine is a set of Sony-specific image processing algorithms which are applied to the rendering process when drawing an image or video on the screen of your smartphone.

The benefit of using Mobile BRAVIA® Engine is that the viewing experience is improved in a way that is optimized to fit the human eye, with more details, enhanced colours and less noise.

2.png

What It Does?
  • Contrast enhancement brings out the details
BE_contrast.jpg

• Noise reduction for clear video viewing
BE_noise1.jpg

• Sharpness filter increases detail level
BE_sharpness1.jpg

Features:

• Sony Bravia Engine 3
  • X-Reality
  • Super - Vivid

Download, Instructions, and Compatibility

Download link:

Installer: http://d-h.st/mJ3B

How to Install
Boot to recovery
Perform a NANDROID backup just to be safe
Flash the zip
Reboot

Compatibility:

Xperia M2 Dual D2302 Only.!

CREDIT & THANKS

venkat kamesh

aa_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

ibanez7

Mar 30, 2012
Bandung
Wow... are you Linq a.k.a Rhiny?

It's been a long time no see you here, but I think you don't need to do anything like this, because you are a girl. better you spend time for shopping, go to beauty parlor, etc hahaha, just kidding sist ;)

By the way... Congrat for your work and welcome back (y)

Sent from my Xperia TX

Reactions: KarSan2607

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
Bravia Engine3 , X- Reality & Super Vivid For D2303

Hi there,
Here is Bravia Engine3 , X- Reality & Super Vivid For D2303 (Settings.apk is from 18.3.1.C.0.21 build, so keep that in mind before flashing).
I think i can notice difference, so i hope its not illusion. For you using odexed rom, before flashing please delete Settings.odex because i thinh script is not going to do that.

Enjoy.

Credits to OP, fot making this mod originaly for D2302.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-19-00-13-13.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-19-00-13-13.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,078
Last edited:

xLobito

Sep 23, 2014
Hi there,
Here is Bravia Engine3 , X- Reality & Super Vivid For D2303 (Settings.apk is from 18.3.1.C.0.21 build, so keep that in mind before flashing).
I think i can notice difference, so i hope its not illusion.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/aacc4fauaakkhht/Bravia_Engine3_X_Reality_Super_vivid_D2303.zip
Enjoy.

That only works for D2303 version? Or is retrocompatible to D2306? Which uses the same software/hardware, just change the basebands.

Hope any replies. Thanks

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
That only works for D2303 version? Or is retrocompatible to D2306? Which uses the same software/hardware, just change the basebands.

Hope any replies. Thanks

You can try, but please, before flashing backup Settinga.apk (and Settings.odex, if you are odexed) using some root explorer, so if you lost Settings.apk, you can restore it. And if its working, please, share here with others ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Experience Sony Bravia Engine on our Xperia M2 :fingers-crossed:

The Mobile BRAVIA® Engine is a set of Sony-specific image processing algorithms which are applied to the rendering process when drawing an image or video on the screen of your smartphone.

The benefit of using Mobile BRAVIA® Engine is that the viewing experience is improved in a way that is optimized to fit the human eye, with more details, enhanced colours and less noise.

2.png

What It Does?
    • Contrast enhancement brings out the details
    BE_contrast.jpg

• Noise reduction for clear video viewing
    BE_noise1.jpg

• Sharpness filter increases detail level
    BE_sharpness1.jpg

Features:

• Sony Bravia Engine 3
    • X-Reality
    • Super - Vivid

Download, Instructions, and Compatibility

Download link:

Installer: http://d-h.st/mJ3B

How to Install
    Boot to recovery
    Perform a NANDROID backup just to be safe
    Flash the zip
    Reboot

Compatibility:

Xperia M2 Dual D2302 Only.!

CREDIT & THANKS

venkat kamesh

aa_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg
    Wow... are you Linq a.k.a Rhiny?

It's been a long time no see you here, but I think you don't need to do anything like this, because you are a girl. better you spend time for shopping, go to beauty parlor, etc hahaha, just kidding sist ;)

By the way... Congrat for your work and welcome back (y)

Sent from my Xperia TX