You shouldn't get app not installed unless the app is either not compatible (which I've never seen for accessory manager, it's compatible with non-Samsung devices) or if it's already installed but doesn't like the APK you're trying to install of it. Try installing one or all of the APKs over ADB, it'll give the true reason why they're failing to install.? I can't find an app on my phone. The Gear app tries to reload something without success.
Hello,You shouldn't get app not installed unless the app is either not compatible (which I've never seen for accessory manager, it's compatible with non-Samsung devices) or if it's already installed but doesn't like the APK you're trying to install of it. Try installing one or all of the APKs over ADB, it'll give the true reason why they're failing to install.
R210GLU0AQC6 seems to be the latest in February 2018, it's mentioned in a French blog post here: https://infos2technos.blogspot.com/...la-samsung-gear-360-2017-street-view.html?m=0, whereas the blog post that gave me a lot of firmware info here: https://web.archive.org/web/2020112...ownload-the-firmware-without-a-mobile-device/ from April of 2018 shows that R210GLU0ARB2 is the latest, so I'd guess that ARB2 is indeed newer.Apologies that some of this is off-topic. I've just bought a Gear 360 2017 and this is the most 'alive' forum I can find. It's also where I can find new firmware versions and instructions to burn them. My questions are:
1. Is there a good general forum for asking questions about the Gear 360 camera?
2. My camera tells me firmware version is R210GLU0AQC6, which I can't see any reference to online . Can I assume it's older than R210GLU0ARB2, which is discussed here?
3. Is it possible that newer firmware will fix any of the following?:
Any help much appreciated - thanks. And thanks for all the work on these resources for a now quite old camera!
- In some videos after a while the picture suddenly becomes all just a single colour and continues like that to the end of the video segment (though the colour keeps changing). The sound is fine all through. The problem is there in the original unstitched video.
- Some videos fail to transfer from camera to phone half way through the 'save' process, leaving a corrupted file on the phone. Stitching using ActionDirector on the PC kind of works, but seems to 'twist' the picture.
- There's often a grey crescent visible after stitching where my hand is holding the selfie stick. It's like the stitching doesn't remove the base of the camera properly. It happens most when there's a difference of light intensity because the sun on one side (that's where the crescent shows). This happens both for phone stitching and ActionDirector stitching. I plan to paint the base of the camera matt black to see if that helps!