[MOD][PORT] Sony BRAVIA Engine V3 Ported To The Htc One S Android JB

sisyphe200

Mar 16, 2010
Sony BRAVIA Engine 3 Ported To The Htc One S Android JB

The Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 3 is a video enhancement program for Sony phones. It uses filters and algorithms to create a clearer and more contrasted picture and an overall smoother experience. This is perfect for the Note II's huge HD screen but can be a little to saturated for people like photographers who want to see how the photo looks exactly with out any enhancements. The change is not huge but is definitely noticeable if two devices are compared. This program is very light weight and works with all models of the Note II so far.

Quote:
While the latest BRAVIA ENGINE 3 builds on tried and tested BRAVIA ENGINE technology, it does so with the advantage of a new picture processing software.

This new technology has allowed BRAVIA ENGINE to improve - even in respect to its own dazzling performance:

Contrast. Increased depth and clarity, as well as new light control technology to control peak brightness levels, means stunning images even on the brightest of scenes.

Colours. New colour histogram technology detects and optimises overall colour distribution of each frame. This technology delivers breathtaking colour by making millions of improvements to each frame before you even see it.

Detail. Advanced Noise Reduction lies behind BRAVIA’s ability to show you every blade of grass on a football pitch and really put you at the heart of the action.
[Based on work from some good XDA Dev/Users/Contributors/Seniors]
INSTRUCTIONS:
Download Attatched Zip
Boot Into CWM/TWRP Recovery
Backup (Optional But Suggested)
Choose Downloaded Zip And Flash
Reboot
Done!

fixed now (add permission to buildprop)

Attachments

Last edited:

math01141

Sep 22, 2013
Sony BRAVIA Engine 3 Ported To The Htc One S Android JB

The Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 3 is a video enhancement program for Sony phones. It uses filters and algorithms to create a clearer and more contrasted picture and an overall smoother experience. This is perfect for the Note II's huge HD screen but can be a little to saturated for people like photographers who want to see how the photo looks exactly with out any enhancements. The change is not huge but is definitely noticeable if two devices are compared. This program is very light weight and works with all models of the Note II so far.

Quote:
While the latest BRAVIA ENGINE 3 builds on tried and tested BRAVIA ENGINE technology, it does so with the advantage of a new picture processing software.

This new technology has allowed BRAVIA ENGINE to improve - even in respect to its own dazzling performance:

Contrast. Increased depth and clarity, as well as new light control technology to control peak brightness levels, means stunning images even on the brightest of scenes.

Colours. New colour histogram technology detects and optimises overall colour distribution of each frame. This technology delivers breathtaking colour by making millions of improvements to each frame before you even see it.

Detail. Advanced Noise Reduction lies behind BRAVIA’s ability to show you every blade of grass on a football pitch and really put you at the heart of the action.
[Based on work from some good XDA Dev/Users/Contributors/Seniors]
INSTRUCTIONS:
Download Attatched Zip
Boot Into CWM/TWRP Recovery
Backup (Optional But Suggested)
Choose Downloaded Zip And Flash
Reboot
Done!
This is a camera mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: mr mister

sisyphe200

Mar 16, 2010
can i turn this on and aff from settings?
no..
you can only delete the files
open the root explorer go to:
\system\etc
and delete:
be2_album
be_movie
be_movie_setting
be_photo
------------
and go to:
system\etc\permissions
delete file xml:
com.sonyericsson.android.SwIqiBmp.xml
-------------------
go to:
system/framework/
delete file jar:
com.sonyericsson.android.SwIqiBmp.jar

and reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: punkt

gelo01

Sep 18, 2012
Manila
i tried, it seems it works
Is there really a noticeable change? I remember activating bravia engine when i was on viper 2.2 and honestly speaking, i can't see any difference at all..

Maybe an actual screenshot before and after applying the mod would be great. Anyone here guys could provide us some screenshots? Thank you! :thumbup::cool:

sisyphe200

Mar 16, 2010
Is there really a noticeable change? I remember activating bravia engine when i was on viper 2.2 and honestly speaking, i can't see any difference at all..

Maybe an actual screenshot before and after applying the mod would be great. Anyone here guys could provide us some screenshots? Thank you! :thumbup::cool:
fixed now: (add permission to buildprop)