• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD-PORT] The Hybrid-UI -- Lidroid + 4.2 {MMX JB & Based ROM}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

SuperDroid-BOND

Hello EveryOne,

This Is BOND1987, Once Again. So please pardon me once again.

This Is also a statusbar mod but this time neither transparency nor the 4.2.2. Something more different & also among the awaited things.

The LIDROID Toggles with 20 toggles in built. Toggles Icluded are given below and chances are to get more also....:-
1)
Lock screen/screen-off action,
2) Reboot action,
3) Shutdown action,
4) Airplane mode,
5) Bluetooth,
6) Brightness,
7) GPS,
8) Flashlight,
9) Lockscreen,
10) MobileData,
11) Orientation,
12) ScreenTimeOut,
13) Sound,
14) Sync,
15) Wi-fi,
16) Wi-fi Hotspot,
17) Battery info,
18) Stay awake,
19) USB Connection mode,
20) USB Debugging

So Guys Please Try this on any Stock Based ROMs like :-

1) CanXperia ROM
2) JMP ROM
3) BumbleBee ROM (Test It, Its Just a guess).

The Hybrid-UI
--- (Brand New UI of Lidroid but in 4.2 Style + Something more)

Now If you think I deserve Thanks for my work, Try hitting "THANKS" button and the best is its free to hit it.

NOTE:-
1) As it is from a single SIM phone so Data toggle will activate data directly from 1st SIM.
2) SIM Asking option from StatusBar Removed.You will get this option in Settings.
3) Donations are always accepted for supporting, although its completely your wish.
4) NoOne Other than YOU is responsible for the bad things happening to your device.

Last edited:
S

SuperDroid-BOND

Credits & Screenshots

<<<<<<<<<<------- CREDITS & SPECIAL THANKS ------->>>>>>>>>>

1) The Living Legend Developers - @serajr & @lidroid.
2) One of the Master of CM10 Guides & GOD of this MOD - @
Adi Aisiteru Reborn
3) The One who inspired me for trying different MODs & taught me too - brother @
Dzol Cp
4) The Companion of Mine while doing these kind of MODs - @My Wife - I Love You Switu.
5) My friend who first solve the puzzle for "auto-collapse" method - @Akhilendra1711.
6) Two renowned Dev of our MediaTek Forum Given Several ROMs, MOD, & Methods - @Akash akya, @bsuhas & @khan_frd2002.
7) The Perfect School for New Born child in tech arena - @XDA Developers Forum
8) Those who Donated me (Sorry can't disclose name as per told by them).
9) The Users who made my MODs success.

If You Think I deserve Thanks Please hit "THANKS" button. If you think I deserve appreciation, feel free to click on the "Donate to Me" button and proceed further.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-35.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-42.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-27-20-23-47.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,271
  • Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-33.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,445
  • Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-45.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,387
  • Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-28-14-55-54.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,298
  • Screenshot_2013-08-03-03-06-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-03-03-06-07.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 914
  • Screenshot_2013-08-03-03-03-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-03-03-03-29.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,177
Last edited:

rohan2901

Mar 1, 2013
<<<<<<<<<<------- CREDITS & SPECIAL THANKS ------->>>>>>>>>>

1) The Living Legend Developers - @serajr & @lidroid.
2) One of the Master of CM10 Guides & GOD of this MOD - @
Adi Aisiteru Reborn
3) The One who inspired me for trying different MODs & taught me too - brother @
Dzol Cp
4) The Companion of Mine while doing these kind of MODs - @My Wife - I Love You Switu.
5) The Perfect School for New Born child in tech arena - @XDA Developers Forum
6) Those who Donated me (Sorry can't disclose name as per told by them).
7) The Users who made my MODs success.

If You Think I deserve Thanks Please hit "THANKS" button. If you think I deserve appreciation, feel free to click on the "Donate to Me" button and proceed further.

hey bro please make it for mackay ROM..??

G

GuestK00405

Nice work Bro :) but can you pls provide patch to remove transparency and network speed?

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

showstopper1

Great work bro except the black bg of the toggles its looking odd make it full transparent or full black and one more thing im on bumblebee rom the toggle arrangement setting is not working and also every changes in the toggles are working after only reboot but its a great thing bro and one more suggestion if u try to include the toggle settings in the settings menu under a category called status bar toggles this mod will be unbeatable...

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Nice work Bro :) but can you pls provide patch to remove transparency and network speed?

Great work bro except the black bg of the toggles its looking odd make it full transparent or full black and one more thing im on bumblebee rom the toggle arrangement setting is not working and also every changes in the toggles are working after only reboot but its a great thing bro and one more suggestion if u try to include the toggle settings in the settings menu under a category called status bar toggles this mod will be unbeatable...

Brothers,
Its really feel great to have feedback and suggestions. But It's Sad that there is no thanks from You. Ok let's leave it.
Now Regarding the settings menu yes I can include that but don't have the settings app of every rom so provided a app for it. and I don't think it will not be working. Coz its working fine for JMP , CanXperia & Stock ROM. So I would like to have a video on this to judge the problem.

Now Regarding the Transparency. I will be releasing a patch with none transparent and one with the same thing as it is now but in addition the toggles background will be also transparent.
But unfortunately I am not getting time. Even I do modding while compromising my health and being awake till 3.30 AM and then go to office by 9 AM so please do give time as well.
I will try to fullfill all of the needs of user and I promise it will be ported to all ROMs of our Device forum.

rohan2901

Mar 1, 2013

Brothers,
Its really feel great to have feedback and suggestions. But It's Sad that there is no thanks from You. Ok let's leave it.
Now Regarding the settings menu yes I can include that but don't have the settings app of every rom so provided a app for it. and I don't think it will not be working. Coz its working fine for JMP , CanXperia & Stock ROM. So I would like to have a video on this to judge the problem.

Now Regarding the Transparency. I will be releasing a patch with none transparent and one with the same thing as it is now but in addition the toggles background will be also transparent.
But unfortunately I am not getting time. Even I do modding while compromising my health and being awake till 3.30 AM and then go to office by 9 AM so please do give time as well.
I will try to fullfill all of the needs of user and I promise it will be ported to all ROMs of our Device forum.

bro plz make for mackay ROM with none transparent ...

showstopper1

Brothers,

Bro thanked 3 times u deserve it take care of your health we will wait and one more thing the flash light and time out and some toggles are not working in bumblebee.. well done :)

Jazzy_1

Mar 20, 2012
Plz make it for suvi rom as well..Suvi is a famous rom among a110 users.Tired of Hitting thanks on your every Mod. But you are not tired of making Mods. Thumps Up... Thanks again for ur all Mod and specially for your time .Bacuase time has no recovery Button or restore so thanks again.

Last edited:

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
Yes !!!!!!!! :victory:
Thanks BOND once again. This is the much awaited port and a very important for future status bar modding as well. With lidroid toggles we can use it to define in 4.2 mod to directly toggle quicksettigns with one click ( wifi , data , bluetooth,etc.........)
Guess what ? I implemented this in 4.2.2 notification mod and i got it working for it using adi's guide .:highfive:

S

SuperDroid-BOND

That's great.
BTW how you defined the one click method in SystemUIservice.smali.
And how you put it on xml in SpaceCaker Sir's guide.
I'm on it but as the lack of java and coding knowledge not able to judge it well.
If you can then please advice Me as well.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
That's great.
BTW how you defined the one click method in SystemUIservice.smali.
And how you put it on xml in SpaceCaker Sir's guide.
I'm on it but as the lack of java and coding knowledge not able to judge it well.
If you can then please advice Me as well.

""Hitting Thanks Don't Cost You Anything, then, Why You All Are Getting Bothered in Doing So. Hitting Thanks Increases My Motivation to Work for this Community....:):):)""

I have taken 4.2 mod as base and then started lidroid modding.Where are u facing problems buddy ??Are u modding two mods from scratch?

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium HD app

S

SuperDroid-BOND

I have taken 4.2 mod as base and then started lidroid modding.Where are u facing problems buddy ??Are u modding two mods from scratch?

I even can't think of it. I'm just zero when it comes to real development or sourcing or resourcing java.

Akhilendra Gadde

Oct 24, 2012
Mumbai
OK listen.
To make a new onclick method . Go to systemuiservice .smali
Then find # virtual methods
Just below it add a new method that I posted or use the suvi generic fail over by bsuhas :D .
Then make a linear layout of the tile that u want to add and then at the end of buttonview line add onclick : * name of method * .
That's it.

S

SuperDroid-BOND

OK listen.
To make a new onclick method . Go to systemuiservice .smali
Then find # virtual methods
Just below it add a new method that I posted or use the suvi generic fail over by bsuhas :D .
Then make a linear layout of the tile that u want to add and then at the end of buttonview line add onclick : * name of method * .
That's it.

I appreciate your help brother. An example with data toggle will be more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Add this code just below # virtual method.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="black"].method public [COLOR="red"]DataButton[/COLOR](Landroid/view/View;)V
        .locals 3
        .parameter "v"

.prologue
        .line 2431
        new-instance v0, Landroid/content/Intent;

invoke-direct {v0}, Landroid/content/Intent;->()V

.line 2432
        const-string v1, "[COLOR="Red"]com.android.settings[/COLOR]"

const-string v2, "[COLOR="red"]com.android.settings.*activity of data toggle*[/COLOR]"

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setClassName(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/content/Intent;

const/high16 v2, 0x1000

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setFlags(I)Landroid/content/Intent;

move-result-object v0

.line 2433
        invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Landroid/content/Context;->startActivity(Landroid/content/Intent;)V

const-string v1, "statusbar"

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v0

check-cast v0, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;

[COLOR="red"]invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;->collapse()V[/COLOR]

.line 1720
        return-void
    .end method[/COLOR][/B]

Now add the following in quick settings_space.

Code:
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="@drawable/data_img" android:layout_width="120.0px" android:layout_height="100.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:onClick="DataButton

Remember in const-string v2, change *activity name* to the activity that launched data toggle
    Hope this help. !

bro to get lidroid toggles in quick panel follow my guide here ;)
    It's Really cool man but will you do one thing for me.
    Please....
    Go to res/values/integers.xml and please change this line and make it like mine and do send me the results screenshots.

Code:
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_port">4</integer>
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_land">5</integer>
    Will you please do this for me....????:victory::victory::victory:

this lines are not needed... its for adi guide... thats why i skiped it... if you following that guide then these values will change no of toggles in single view... :eek:
    Buddy... this is so fu***** awesome !!!! Congrats again..... :good:
    Please port this for 4.1.2 buddy a humble last request to you.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium