If I'll not mix the icons then Howe could we change the name to HybridUI.
It has The famous Metro Toggles as the Sweetener with the tasty lidroid and yummy 4.2. Ifi I'm not wrong then it's somewhere giving the same look of original 4.2 in New style. Isn't it...????
Thanks a ton brothers for appreciating with such great words.
Now it Answers for features:-
1) Changing toggles of your wish through toggle setting. Number and order both.
2) Ringer mode toggles is there.
3) Regarding layout trees we are working on it.
4) Green brightness slider. We need a screenshot for that.
5) I can provide the contacts icon but there there will be no way to change pictures. So sorry for that and for this only I've not included it.
6) Regarding 4 rows. Bro I tried doing that but then you will get only 16 visible toggle rest 4 will be lost. If you can compromise, I can provide that as well.
Dude u r worth every praise...:good: As u r name goes u r the Bond of this community..
Thanks for quick reply...
I agree that u have mixed icons but it would be good if u also provided default icons as i had posted in my prev comment pic, so that user's can have a choice...
I have attached pic for green as well as blue brightnes slider ( i guess blue looks more cool)
Dude if there r only 16 toggles visible isn't the rest should be visible if we scroll down ??? as in notification panel if number of notifications exceed the visible region we can view remaining by scrolling....( Also prev i had galaxy-y in that the toggles were scrollable & even we had the option to add our own image to contact toggle, i'll search & give u link later but the toglless should be scrollbale i guess..)
Thanks once again...