• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD-PORT] The Hybrid-UI -- Lidroid + 4.2 {MMX JB & Based ROM}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

android_freak_

Mar 13, 2013
Mate,
If I'll not mix the icons then Howe could we change the name to HybridUI.
It has The famous Metro Toggles as the Sweetener with the tasty lidroid and yummy 4.2. Ifi I'm not wrong then it's somewhere giving the same look of original 4.2 in New style. Isn't it...????

Thanks a ton brothers for appreciating with such great words.

Now it Answers for features:-

1) Changing toggles of your wish through toggle setting. Number and order both.
2) Ringer mode toggles is there.
3) Regarding layout trees we are working on it.
4) Green brightness slider. We need a screenshot for that.
5) I can provide the contacts icon but there there will be no way to change pictures. So sorry for that and for this only I've not included it.
6) Regarding 4 rows. Bro I tried doing that but then you will get only 16 visible toggle rest 4 will be lost. If you can compromise, I can provide that as well.

Dude u r worth every praise...:good: As u r name goes u r the Bond of this community..:D

Thanks for quick reply...

I agree that u have mixed icons but it would be good if u also provided default icons as i had posted in my prev comment pic, so that user's can have a choice...

I have attached pic for green as well as blue brightnes slider ( i guess blue looks more cool)

Dude if there r only 16 toggles visible isn't the rest should be visible if we scroll down ??? as in notification panel if number of notifications exceed the visible region we can view remaining by scrolling....( Also prev i had galaxy-y in that the toggles were scrollable & even we had the option to add our own image to contact toggle, i'll search & give u link later but the toglless should be scrollbale i guess..)

Thanks once again...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013_08_03_14_44_27.png
    Screenshot_2013_08_03_14_44_27.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_2013-07-15-06-43-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-15-06-43-54.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 314

balaaje

Oct 19, 2012
chennai
main notification toogle

problem with main notification toogle. i was using sense mod . and also using your mod ...i have attached the screen shot with this:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-04-20-49-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-04-20-49-24.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Screenshot_2013-08-04-20-49-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-04-20-49-56.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 215
S

SuperDroid-BOND

Thread Updated - New Hybrid-UI MOD Volume-2 Added

Sir,
By Tonight, It will be done in a complete 4.2 looks and feels. I m just downloading "Rhea" (SUVI-Heart) as I received the Data Card of my friend today.
Just wait for tonight Sir, I will upload in the morning. And giving you just a preview of my "Hybrid-UI MOD Volume-2".....
For SUVI-Heart Icons Will be green with the same tile that's in screen-shots.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Users

Guys,
The Thread is updated with Stock 4.2 Look and Sony Feels. 5 Volume Sliders & Brightness Slider.
Tile Background Same as legend Dev Sir @serajr MOD of tiles view.
For Volume Slider's Thanks to @akash akya. You are really superb in "smali" brother.
Screen Shots Updated.

Volume-2 4.2-Hybrid UI MOD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-08-05-02-43-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-05-02-43-29.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Screenshot_2013-08-05-02-44-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-05-02-44-28.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Sir,
By Tonight, It will be done in a complete 4.2 looks and feels. I m just downloading "Rhea" (SUVI-Heart) as I received the Data Card of my friend today.
Just wait for tonight Sir, I will upload in the morning. And giving you just a preview of my "Hybrid-UI MOD Volume-2".....
For SUVI-Heart Icons Will be green with the same tile that's in screen-shots.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Users

Guys,
The Thread is updated with Stock 4.2 Look and Sony Feels. 5 Volume Sliders & Brightness Slider.
Tile Background Same as legend Dev Sir @serajr MOD of tiles view.
For Volume Slider's Thanks to @akash akya. You are really superb in "smali" brother.
Screen Shots Updated.

Volume-2 4.2-Hybrid UI MOD

does this lovely notifications supports stock 4.1.1 jb canvas 2 v.1.11 ... by the way vol.2 is way better than the 1st hybrid- ui

Last edited:
S

SuperDroid-BOND

i don't know y i get black screen & no status bar after flashing vol.2

Do one thing. Reboot to recovery then wipe cache partition and dalvik cache and then flash volume 2 and then wipe dalvikk cache and fix permission.
Btw the screenshots are from stock Micromax themed with Xperia goodies.

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda premium

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Do one thing. Reboot to recovery then wipe cache partition and dalvik cache and then flash volume 2 and then wipe dalvikk cache and fix permission.
Btw the screenshots are from stock Micromax themed with Xperia goodies.

@BOND1987 i tried the method that u told me.. but again same black screen please help ,,,.
here are the screen shots

Attachments

• C360_2013-08-06-13-05-32-245.jpg
    C360_2013-08-06-13-05-32-245.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 166
  • C360_2013-08-06-13-08-18-409.jpg
    C360_2013-08-06-13-08-18-409.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 163
  • C360_2013-08-06-13-03-58-988.jpg
    C360_2013-08-06-13-03-58-988.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

iyengar

Jun 16, 2013
Bangalore
Microfire 3.2

Mate,

You have been doing a lot of work around to help people with new things, Just wondering if you could spare thought and efforts for Microfire v3.2 too.

The notifications panels needs you touch perhaps?

Rgds

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Brother,
If possible provide me the logcat. Bcoz without it it's impossible to guess why it's not working on your Rom.
Btw,
Which rom you are using....???

buddy im on stock 4.1.1 jelly bean version-1.11 by micromax canvas 2 ...
/no mods nothing just rooted & how to get logcat /

Last edited:

jayamrutia

Jul 14, 2013
windsor
Awesome dude

Awesome. one small request. i m on mackay rom with ur 4.2 lidroid toggles. can u please make it orange coloured? toggles are coming green in 4.2 style while main notification icons are orange.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Awesome. one small request. i m on mackay rom with ur 4.2 lidroid toggles. can u please make it orange coloured? toggles are coming green in 4.2 style while main notification icons are orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Add this code just below # virtual method.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="black"].method public [COLOR="red"]DataButton[/COLOR](Landroid/view/View;)V
        .locals 3
        .parameter "v"

.prologue
        .line 2431
        new-instance v0, Landroid/content/Intent;

invoke-direct {v0}, Landroid/content/Intent;->()V

.line 2432
        const-string v1, "[COLOR="Red"]com.android.settings[/COLOR]"

const-string v2, "[COLOR="red"]com.android.settings.*activity of data toggle*[/COLOR]"

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setClassName(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/content/Intent;

const/high16 v2, 0x1000

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setFlags(I)Landroid/content/Intent;

move-result-object v0

.line 2433
        invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Landroid/content/Context;->startActivity(Landroid/content/Intent;)V

const-string v1, "statusbar"

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v0

check-cast v0, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;

[COLOR="red"]invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;->collapse()V[/COLOR]

.line 1720
        return-void
    .end method[/COLOR][/B]

Now add the following in quick settings_space.

Code:
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="@drawable/data_img" android:layout_width="120.0px" android:layout_height="100.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:onClick="DataButton

Remember in const-string v2, change *activity name* to the activity that launched data toggle
    Hope this help. !

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium HD app
    bro to get lidroid toggles in quick panel follow my guide here ;)
    It's Really cool man but will you do one thing for me.
    Please....
    Go to res/values/integers.xml and please change this line and make it like mine and do send me the results screenshots.

Code:
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_port">4</integer>
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_land">5</integer>
    Will you please do this for me....????:victory::victory::victory:

this lines are not needed... its for adi guide... thats why i skiped it... if you following that guide then these values will change no of toggles in single view... :eek:
    Buddy... this is so fu***** awesome !!!! Congrats again..... :good:
    Please port this for 4.1.2 buddy a humble last request to you.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium