• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD-PORT] The Hybrid-UI -- Lidroid + 4.2 {MMX JB & Based ROM}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

SuperDroid-BOND

@BOND1987 here is my logcat of micromax canvas 2 jb 4.1.1 v1.11 stock android for vol.2 notification

Brother,

From your log Its says that your roms every component has errors other than SystemUI. Even I am shocked to see that there is error in android system , bluetooth and all other necessary component.

So I will suggest you to to reflash your ROM with full wipe and then flash this systemUI.

If you don't believe then you can give this log to any DEV in any forum and ask him about this log.

I am very sorry to say but from this log its nothing clear that what is causing errors and so I will suggest you to reflash the ROM with full wipe.

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India

Brother,

From your log Its says that your roms every component has errors other than SystemUI. Even I am shocked to see that there is error in android system , bluetooth and all other necessary component.

So I will suggest you to to reflash your ROM with full wipe and then flash this systemUI.

If you don't believe then you can give this log to any DEV in any forum and ask him about this log.

I am very sorry to say but from this log its nothing clear that what is causing errors and so I will suggest you to reflash the ROM with full wipe.

its. astonishing ,,every thing is working fine in my phone .... but if ur saying than i will flash the stock 4.1.1 by sptools ../ what u say @BOND1987

S

SuperDroid-BOND

its. astonishing ,,every thing is working fine in my phone .... but if ur saying than i will flash the stock 4.1.1 by sptools ../ what u say @BOND1987

Yes Brother,

That would be much better for your phone. But still I don't understand that with so many errors how your phone is running. Coz android system error & bluetooth errors are there. So just a query that have faced any other problems in your phone in these days.
And one more thing if you don't want to flash the stock ROM then try the CanXperia ROM, cause that's same like stock only themed and otherwise there is no change in that.

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
Yes Brother,

That would be much better for your phone. But still I don't understand that with so many errors how your phone is running. Coz android system error & bluetooth errors are there. So just a query that have faced any other problems in your phone in these days.
And one more thing if you don't want to flash the stock ROM then try the CanXperia ROM, cause that's same like stock only themed and otherwise there is no change in that.

okay ... does script creates problems ... id flashed ★ [MOD] ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ | Golden Edition | Scary performances on Android on a110

S

SuperDroid-BOND

Answering All queries, feel free to ask more

pls create mmx a90s phone notificationbar and systemUi.apk for jellybean version....:crying::(
Please Upload The Files needed for this MOD :- SystemUI + Framework-res.apk (Also Tell its for JB or ICS)

Hi sir can u plz guide me how to change the status bar clock colour and to bring toggles back in notification window.

It will be a long process in doing so And If you know the decompiling and recompiling then post it here and I will tell you the "How-To".

its work in lewa ???
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

No Brother,
It will not work on Lew as till the date I never tried LEWA or MIUI or You can Say that I don't like it actually.

bro, can it be installed on custom jb?:confused:

It depends. Which JB ROM you are using and if its based on Stock JB of MMX JB V 1.11 then yes you can Install it.

shekhar1986

Aug 17, 2013
delhi
clock colour

yes i know to decomlie & recompile apk. just not sure which line to be edit in statusbar.xml
your help will be much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

bro i had same problem. don't use flash tool. flash stock rom through CWM recovery and all the mods will work on ur device

Hit thank's if u like

Last edited:

gaurav247star

Jun 19, 2013
Gurgaon, India
yes i know to decomlie & recompile apk. just not sure which line to be edit in statusbar.xml
your help will be much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

bro i had same problem. don't use flash tool. flash stock rom through CWM recovery and all the mods will work on ur device

Hit thank's if u like

buddy how do i flash stock jb 4.1.1 v1.11 through cwm .... i have sptool version

A

akashvfx

Bond1987 sir please make a mod of lidroid toogle that exactlly looks in the picture, i am on jetmod rom, can you make this mod for jetmod

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

A

akashvfx

Here is the pic what i wany sir

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1377527773719.jpg
    1377527773719.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Add this code just below # virtual method.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="black"].method public [COLOR="red"]DataButton[/COLOR](Landroid/view/View;)V
        .locals 3
        .parameter "v"

.prologue
        .line 2431
        new-instance v0, Landroid/content/Intent;

invoke-direct {v0}, Landroid/content/Intent;->()V

.line 2432
        const-string v1, "[COLOR="Red"]com.android.settings[/COLOR]"

const-string v2, "[COLOR="red"]com.android.settings.*activity of data toggle*[/COLOR]"

invoke-virtual {v0, v1, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setClassName(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Landroid/content/Intent;

const/high16 v2, 0x1000

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/content/Intent;->setFlags(I)Landroid/content/Intent;

move-result-object v0

.line 2433
        invoke-virtual {p0, v0}, Landroid/content/Context;->startActivity(Landroid/content/Intent;)V

const-string v1, "statusbar"

invoke-virtual {p0, v1}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v0

check-cast v0, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;

[COLOR="red"]invoke-virtual {v0}, Landroid/app/StatusBarManager;->collapse()V[/COLOR]

.line 1720
        return-void
    .end method[/COLOR][/B]

Now add the following in quick settings_space.

Code:
    <FrameLayout android:id="@id/settings_button" android:background="@drawable/data_img" android:layout_width="120.0px" android:layout_height="100.0px" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:onClick="DataButton

Remember in const-string v2, change *activity name* to the activity that launched data toggle
    Hope this help. !

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium HD app
    bro to get lidroid toggles in quick panel follow my guide here ;)
    It's Really cool man but will you do one thing for me.
    Please....
    Go to res/values/integers.xml and please change this line and make it like mine and do send me the results screenshots.

Code:
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_port">4</integer>
        <integer name="quickpanel_scroll_threshold_land">5</integer>
    Will you please do this for me....????:victory::victory::victory:

this lines are not needed... its for adi guide... thats why i skiped it... if you following that guide then these values will change no of toggles in single view... :eek:
    Buddy... this is so fu***** awesome !!!! Congrats again..... :good:
    Please port this for 4.1.2 buddy a humble last request to you.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium