• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][PORT] Xperia Z2 keyboard for Note 3 with multi languages supported.- 6.4.0.1.24

Search This thread

hamsup1o

Mar 12, 2005
Excellent port! Couple of minor annoyances...auto cap on first word cannot be turned off and haptic feedback is a little intense even though its set to lowest. Any workarounds?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

interkaiser

Dec 29, 2011
just to be clear, i'm not a total noob, more of a lurker tbh, but i'm unable to get this MOD working, when i try to flash the xperia keyboard and then select it after boot it just keeps force closing, the only thing im doing different than the OP is that i flash with twrp and not cwm. My device is a rooted N900T on 4.3, any suggestion to get this working?

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
just to be clear, i'm not a total noob, more of a lurker tbh, but i'm unable to get this MOD working, when i try to flash the xperia keyboard and then select it after boot it just keeps force closing, the only thing im doing different than the OP is that i flash with twrp and not cwm. My device is a rooted N900T on 4.3, any suggestion to get this working?

Update your device to kitkat 4.4 then install again xperia keyboard.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: interkaiser

interkaiser

Dec 29, 2011
Oh wow!!! So its only compatible with 4.4, I didn't see that in the OP. Thanks for your help, 4.4 for the N900T is a train wreck tho, as much as I like the look of the Xperia keyboard it won't be the sole reason i update. I got everything back to normal with the backup I made though

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Question: what font is used in those screenshots? It looks wonderful

revan17

Dec 23, 2010
Zagreb
Thanks for this.

I'm using it on my LG G2, it works a treat. However, there is a little lag present while using it. Most notably cold start takes about 2 seconds for the keyboard to pop up. Do you guys have the same issue?

chanthoeunpen

Apr 12, 2013

damnn dude working great on my s5 sm-g900F you should also post this on the s5 forum .. i just flash it with my s5 and it works!!!!!:D no crash at all.. at settings i still can use the s5 keyboard also if i am bored with the z2 keyboard

Last edited:

yuzgen

Feb 22, 2014
Istanbul
plus.google.com
damnn dude working great on my s5 sm-g900F you should also post this on the s5 forum .. i just flash it with my s5 and it works!!!!!:D no crash at all.. at settings i still can use the s5 keyboard also if i am bored with the z2 keyboard

Same here on S4 using CM11. Works like a charm. I like it better than all other keyboards. Easily customisable and friendly for accented characters of Turkish. One can either use the full characters keyboard or the simplified one (but unlike the AOSP keyboard, first long press characters are the ones of your language instead of non-sense). I guess the same goes for other foreign languages.

floxrin

Mar 28, 2013
Great keyboard.
One thing. Is it possible to export /import somehow ''My words'', for when i reinstall the app on a new rom for ex?
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, dev.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

xnes

Sep 27, 2009
BH
removing it?

I really liked but now after a couple of months I switched to another keyboard... How can I remove it from my system.

Factory reset did not make it. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi every one ! This is newest Xperia keyboard from Z2 with multi languages supported .
    Exiting and feel how diffirence with Samsung keyboard .

*Note :
    Install this may cause crashing for Samsung keyboard, pleas back up your "system/lib/libswiftkeysdk-java.so" if you want to revert back to Samsung keyboard)

*Changelog :
    13/7/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.1.24 ( credit to @Tuansiro for original apk of 6.4.0.1.24)
    19/4/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.0.6

*HOW TO :
    - Download and flash via CWM
    - To backup lib file : using root explorer go to system/lib then file "libswiftkeysdk-java.so" rename to libswiftkeysdk-java.so.bak or copy to sdcard.
    If you want revert back to Samsung keyboard just copy again to system/lib or rename above .

*DOWNLOAD CENTER :

*Screen shot :

2535816_Screenshot_2014-07-13-13-04-10.png

Just click " Thank" button if you like my works :)

Credit to : DavidMKD , RizanLovin.
    1st for me.....
    @ksr007 Here is my slimmed down version only with what is necessary
    Nice Keybord! Thanks!
    P.S. what you used to make the statusbar tinted (kk transculent style)?... =)

Tinted StatusBar Mod from Xposed ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app