• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][PORT] Xperia Z2 keyboard for Note 3 with multi languages supported.- 6.4.0.1.24

Search This thread

melvinhatred

Mar 9, 2012
hi all im having some problems with the keyboard. 1st i install via CWM and select from the settings area but i still having the samsung keyboard. cant select using the input setup. i saw the option for me to select the keyboard but the samsung keyboard is activated with greyed out selection. meaning i cant deselect the samsung keyboard. and 1 more last question how can i add Chinese language to the keyboard? pls help and thanks in advance

edit: switched to the keyboard already but finding the additonal chinese input

Last edited:

Amr.Shendy

Jan 26, 2014
Cairo
no suggestions available !!!

Hey man, thank you very much for this amazing keyboard.
it looks so beautiful and works great. BUT there is a missing feature which is "auto correct suggestions words" , the bar of "auto correct" is shown above the keyboard but it DOESN'T suggest any word by any languages WHAT SO EVER !! how can I Fix this issue ?! , and can I import these "auto correction" words and dictionary from my stock Samsung keyboard ?!
Please tell me what to do, I really want to use this app. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks :)

---------
My Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900) exynos
My Rom: Stock ROOTED Android Kitkat 4.4.2 (Build N900XXUDNA6)
--------

Here's two Screenshots of my problem:
Screenshots_2014_12_02_19_12_49.png
Screenshots_2014_12_02_19_15_44.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts