[MOD][PORT] Xperia Z2 keyboard with multi languages supported.- Newest 6.4.0.1.24

Search This thread

ksr007

Apr 26, 2011
Hanoi
Hi every one ! This is newest Xperia keyboard from Z2 with multi languages supported .
Exiting and feel how diffirence with others keyboard . .

*Note :
Install this may cause crashing for Samsung keyboard, pleas back up your "system/lib/libswiftkeysdk-java.so" if you want to revert back to Samsung keyboard)

*Changelog :
13/7/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.1.24 ( credit to @Tuansiro for original apk of 6.4.0.1.24)
19/4/2014 : update to newest version 6.4.A.0.6

*HOW TO :
- Download and flash via CWM
- To backup lib file : using root explorer go to system/lib then file "libswiftkeysdk-java.so" rename to libswiftkeysdk-java.so.bak or copy to sdcard.
If you want revert back to Samsung keyboard just copy again to system/lib or rename above .

*DOWNLOAD CENTER :

*Screen shot :

2535816_Screenshot_2014-07-13-13-04-10.png

Just click " Thank" button if you like my works :)

Credit to : DavidMKD , RizanLovin.

Last edited:

redkib

Mar 30, 2014
Oslo City
Reboots my phone

After installing this on my lg g2 with g3 rom, my phone random reboots often. any fix would help thanks.

exceptionalkhan

Apr 24, 2013
Swat
Not Working for me!

I renamed the file you said by adding .bak , and flashed using cwm. After reboot samsung keyboard crashed, then i got to lib folder and found another .so file and renamed that too, when i switched to xperia keyboard, then again xperia keyboard started crashing. I cleared its cache, but no luck, Now i can't bring samsung keyboard to work, Any idea how to revert back, cause your solution of renaming the backed up file doesn't work.

I am usnig it on Samsung Galaxy Note II

Any Help would be Appreciated.

stanlawren

Sep 13, 2014
Lagos
I just installed the keyboard on my Mate 7 and it works fine. Only problem is i cant seem to download additional language dictionaries but maybe its a network issue.

Top Liked Posts