• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][ROM][FAST/STABLE][LINKS ADDED] ZXK Eclair [BETA][5/10/10]

Search This thread

Jeffro64

Feb 6, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas
I don't have the latest beta's up there from twitter. I don't even know where you're at with them. Let me know and I will get them up. Sorry I am so behind, having the flu for a week really killed me :eek:(

I have he flu as well for about 2 weeks (won't go away) so i been in and out of the android world :D

I've been wondering where you two have been LOL... I've seen and talked to Kolohe a couple of times but haven't seen you Toe for awhile. Hope you guys get to feeling better soon!:cool:

anomalous3

Jan 22, 2010
Phoenix
Does anybody know if this rom is the rom listed as numbers 3 and 4 for this benchmark under the t-mobile dream section?

http://www.greenecomputing.com/apps/linpack/linpack-by-device/

That was the old Kolohe Super ROM on my old MyTouch (which was reported as a G1 because of the release keys). It was also a fluke; I just kept benchmarking it over and over on the way home from work one night hoping for something like that and eventually it happened. Accidentally posted it twice too :eek:. Average linpack scores were 3.4-3.6.

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
I've scoured through this thread and can't find an answer to my question...

This ROM is on point by the way....:cool:

Anyway, I've had absolutely zero problems with this ROM :D until now :mad:. And even then it may not be the ROM (I don't know):confused:.
I have about 200 apps which installed flawlessly and when I simply updated some apps in the market, for some reason, they are put on internal storage. Now I have the infamous "low on storage space" message in the notification bar.
Anyone know how I can put those apps on my sdcard? Also, how can I prevent this from happening again?

Thanks.

nmw407

Mar 2, 2009
Settings> applications> turn on apps2sd.

Then go to manage applications, and move the apps to sd manually.

Sounds like you didn't turn on apps2sd before you started restoring and downloading your apps.

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
Settings> applications> turn on apps2sd.

Then go to manage applications, and move the apps to sd manually.

Sounds like you didn't turn on apps2sd before you started restoring and downloading your apps.

You're right. I noticed that option when I first set up the ROM. But I didn't check the "box" because for some reason I thought it was asking to put apps on internal storage. I had a brief episode of dyslexia.

And thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
yeah... that sucks! Made that mistake the first time around. I ended up wiping and reflashing again, cause it was easier and faster to just let titanium restore for me.
I gotta admit, Titanium is the goddamn ****. You can't go wrong with that.
The good thing is I got to update about 11 apps b4 I got the message, so it's not really a mission to scroll thru my app list and move 'em. If I dropped the ball on 50 apps then Titanium is the guy I'd see for sure. :cool:

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
Here's a nice boot animation to use with this ROM. :eek: If someone can make it a boot animation that is! :D

Now if we can get a nice theme as well. :cool:

hahahahehehehhahahahhehehehe

wcdisciple

Jun 25, 2008
OP....(or anyone else that has the know how)

You know when you're shutting the phone off and a menu comes up, you're given a few options such as reboot, etc?
Is it possible to add an option to go to the recovery menu? Well, i'm sure it's possible, so i guess the question is, will you implement that into your ROM?