@spitsyn Sergey |
@vexierspiegel |
@starbase64|
@ Anders Grandt|
@ Singgih Putra -Mi 4c Indonesia|
@ Shaneel Chanderpaul | @sopebird

$150 needed for new device

OLD OP for Android MM and 7.0
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 6.0 / 7.0 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Extract libmmcamera_imx377.so from this https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767120784
Using Some Root File Browser/Explorer
Copy libmmcamera_imx377.so to /vendor/lib/ if file size shows 0b then vendor tripping .

In Case vendor/lib tripping delete libmmcamera_imx377.so from vendor/lib/ and copy modded lib to /system/lib/ instead

Set Chmod 644 or rw-r-r permission

Reboot

Install This APK https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224403590 give requested permissions

In API Camera 2 Select 1080pHS Video Profile > Record Video

it may FC on First Run is a known bug

Should Work FOR MM/N some 7.1.1 roms might be give some trouble consult your rom dev

If you press record but it does not start recording switch to pic mode take a picture switch back to movie mode then record

Trouble with mounting vendor renaming copying Check this GUIDE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: OLD MM ONLY BELOW :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Code:
[HIDE][STRIKE]Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs 

There three things you can do with the

Backup original lib
Install Modified lib
Install Custom Media Profile .

The lib may work Nexus 5X as Well.

To get 60fps working
1. Install Lib Changer.

2. Install Freedcam.

3. Run Libchanger

3.5 Grant app root permission

4.Tap on the blue are with SELECT MOD

5.Select 60fps_1080p you be asked to be reboot .

6. After Reboot relaunch lib Changer if freedcam is installed Tap on the Yellow Area to install Custom media profile.

7.Start Freedcam In the menu scroll down to api tap on it and select camera1 make sure it's not in camera 2 mode. 

8. Scroll up whilst still the menu select 1080pHFR in video Menu if its not showing exit relaunch lib changer repeat step 6.

9. If had to repeat step 6 start freedam then in mode select right side of ui select Movie Mode if video profile is set to 1080HFR and lib is applied click on the shutter button to start Recording .

10. Enjoy 60fps Video 

Latest Freedcam Build -?> [url]https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases[/url]

Sample Video [media=youtube]UBMuIA0vkdc[/media]

Update ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 11/18/2016 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
app-release.apk Supports N and MM also added HTC10 60fps[/STRIKE][/HIDE]

For Stock Camera See this post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=70748865

Attachments

• libchanger_6p.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 4,461
  • app-release.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,261
Last edited:

DeathSentinels

Jul 4, 2013
Having issues getting 1080pHFR, after doing step 6, i go into settings, make sure the API is set to camera 1, and check the video profile,
1080pHFR doesn't show up, so i repeat step 6, reopen the camera select movie mode, go into video profiles and 1080P HFR still doesn't show up, any ideas?

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs

Backup original lib
Install Modified lib

To get 60fps working
1. Install Lib Changer.

2. Install Freedcam.

3. Run Libchanger

6. After Reboot relaunch lib Changer if freedcam is installed Tap on the Yellow Area to install Custom media profile.

7.Start Freedcam In the menu scroll down to api tap on it and select camera1 make sure it's not in camera 2 mode.

8. Scroll up whilst still the menu select 1080pHFR in video Menu if its not showing exit relaunch lib changer repeat step 6.

9. If had to repeat step 6 start freedam then in mode select right side of ui select Movie Mode if video profile is set to 1080HFR and lib is applied click on the shutter button to start Recording .

10. Enjoy 60fps Video

Latest Freedcam Build -?> https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases

If you like my work donate link in my profile
Thanks @drago10029 and @jal3223 for testing

joeyddr

May 4, 2011
Having issues getting 1080pHFR, after doing step 6, i go into settings, make sure the API is set to camera 1, and check the video profile,
1080pHFR doesn't show up, so i repeat step 6, reopen the camera select movie mode, go into video profiles and 1080P HFR still doesn't show up, any ideas?

Same here all I see is 720phfr which fails

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006

Hmmm try going into DCIM/FreeDcam/config/ and delete CustomMediaProfiles.text retry 6 or copy it manually attached it below

Attachments

• CustomMediaProfiles.txt
    997 bytes · Views: 1,021

joeyddr

May 4, 2011
Hmmm try going into DCIM/FreeDcam/config/ and delete CustomMediaProfiles.text retry 6 or copy it manually attached it below

That worked but the file properties are still 1080/30

---------- Post added 24th July 2016 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd July 2016 at 11:58 PM ----------

Seems the app isn't replacing the lib file.

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
That worked but the file properties are still 1080/30

---------- Post added 24th July 2016 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd July 2016 at 11:58 PM ----------

Seems the app isn't replacing the lib file.
Strange its working 100% but my device is not running marshmallow something similar happened during testing where libs stayed the same even after replacing them will try and delete before copying over new ones think it's something to do with the root binary.

But I will attach the libs to whoever wants to copy them manually while I get that sorted

Extract the zip copy the file to system/vendor/lib/ delete or rename the stock lib by adding .bak to the end of the file name then copy it over set permission to rw-r-r

Libmmcamera_imx377.zip working 60fps

htcNexus2.zip experimental 80fps+ 1080p

Flashable Zip Nexus 6P/5X provided by @przemcio510

Attachments

• libmmcamera_imx377.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:
Reactions: joeyddr

joeyddr

May 4, 2011
Strange its working 100% but my device is not running marshmallow something similar happened during testing where libs stayed the same even after replacing them will try and delete before copying over new ones think it's something to do with the root binary.

But I will attach the libs to whoever wants to copy them manually while I get that sorted

Extract the zip copy the file to system/vendor/lib/ delete or rename the stock lib by adding .bak to the end of the file name then copy it over set permission to rw-r-r

Libmmcamera_imx377.zip working 60fps

htcNexus2.zip experimental 80fps+ 1080p
I'm running pure Nexus rom btw. When I looked in the lib replacer install folder there is a lib folder under that but it's empty if that helps

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
I'm running pure Nexus rom btw. When I looked in the lib replacer install folder there is a lib folder under that but it's empty if that helps
Did you give the app SD card access ?
it stores the temp lib in sdcard/Libchanger/ I also just remembered the 6p vendor is another partition and not part of /system so try /vendor/lib/ path

It should work on all MM ROMs these lib stays pretty much the same

Last edited:

MrTemz

Dec 9, 2014
Nokia
Works!! Been waiting for something like this since the launch of this phone! One question: is it possible to make this mod work on different camera apps (for example: google camera)?

joeyddr

May 4, 2011
Did you give the app SD card access ?
it stores the temp lib in sdcard/Libchanger/ I also just remembered the 6p vendor is another partition and not part of /system so try /vendor/lib/ path

It should work on all MM ROMs these lib stays pretty much the same
So I manually replaced it and it's working but seems to of killed the slow motion option in Google camera.

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Google camera crashes when I select slow motion from the menu.
Hmm weird but I can workaround it so freedcam outputs 720p at 240fps .

Or try copy stock lib then in Google Camera select 240fps exit copy back modded lib and try reopen Google camera see if it crashes .

Third possible option is to trick it into thinking 60fps is actually 120fps so when it looks for it no crash happens

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
Also want to say that if I use the 5:4 lib Google camera does not crash but I don't have the 120/240 option
Right that lib was capped to 120fps but actually outputted at 240fps .

Attached lib with the same cap in freedcam select 720pHFR it will record at actual 240fps which you can slow down in post.

Attachments

• slowmoOff_imx377.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 44

porter11

Oct 13, 2010
I do not understand how you want to explain a simple step by step. I try to follow the steps you teach. It has not been a resolution of 1080p 60fps.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    60fps With Stock Camera

Copy XML -> system/etc
    Copy Libs system/vendor/lib/

Copy media_profile.xml to system/etc/ set rw-r-r or chmod 644 permissions

Copy liboemcamera.so and libmmcamera_imx377.so to /system/vendor/lib apply rw-r-r / chmod permissions failing todo so will result in only front camera showing up if for whatever reason vendor cannot copy or show 0b file size follow the instructions on this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71624661&postcount=253.

if you cannot copy to vendor then delete the liboemcamera and libmmcamera_imx377.so files fron /system/venodorr/lib and use the system/lib/ path instead

if magisk is life then @ iaTa has got you Magisk Module
    Android 7.0+ See this

Donated
    @Charles_l |
    @drago10029 |
    @LluisAzm |
    @spitsyn Sergey |
    @vexierspiegel |
    @starbase64|
    @ Anders Grandt|
    @ Singgih Putra -Mi 4c Indonesia|
    @ Shaneel Chanderpaul | @sopebird

$150 needed for new device

OLD OP for Android MM and 7.0
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 6.0 / 7.0 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Extract libmmcamera_imx377.so from this https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767120784
    Using Some Root File Browser/Explorer
    Copy libmmcamera_imx377.so to /vendor/lib/ if file size shows 0b then vendor tripping .

In Case vendor/lib tripping delete libmmcamera_imx377.so from vendor/lib/ and copy modded lib to /system/lib/ instead

Set Chmod 644 or rw-r-r permission

Reboot

Install This APK https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224403590 give requested permissions

In API Camera 2 Select 1080pHS Video Profile > Record Video

it may FC on First Run is a known bug

Should Work FOR MM/N some 7.1.1 roms might be give some trouble consult your rom dev

If you press record but it does not start recording switch to pic mode take a picture switch back to movie mode then record

Trouble with mounting vendor renaming copying Check this GUIDE

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: OLD MM ONLY BELOW :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Code:
    [HIDE][STRIKE]Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs 

Backup original lib
    Install Modified lib

To get 60fps working
    1. Install Lib Changer.

2. Install Freedcam.

3. Run Libchanger

10. Enjoy 60fps Video 

Latest Freedcam Build -?> [url]https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases[/url]

Sample Video [media=youtube]UBMuIA0vkdc[/media]

Update ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 11/18/2016 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    app-release.apk Supports N and MM also added HTC10 60fps[/STRIKE][/HIDE]

For Stock Camera See this post
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=70748865
    Made this app to make it easier to copy modified Libs

Backup original lib
    Install Modified lib

To get 60fps working
    1. Install Lib Changer.

2. Install Freedcam.

3. Run Libchanger

10. Enjoy 60fps Video

Latest Freedcam Build -?> https://github.com/troop/FreeDcam/releases

If you like my work donate link in my profile
    Thanks @drago10029 and @jal3223 for testing
    Why the hell would it work on G2?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    "In Case vendor/lib tripping delete libmmcamera_imx377.so from vendor/lib/ and copy modded lib to /system/lib/ instead
    Set Chmod 644 or rw-r-r permission*
    Im on 7.1.1 pure nexus and did this. 60fps videos looked great but Stock camera works but slow motion crash . so I restore vandor and then freedcam started crashing. I'm in a dilemma, can't I have both? I'm doing something wrong?

You can use freedcam to record 720p @240fps and slow it down in post, will add slow motion option in the future

Sent from my NX503A using XDA Free mobile app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone