- Jan 11, 2010
If you want, can you please collect some logs useful to debug your issue?
Thanks for the reply, managed to get it working but had to enable it in a certain way to get it working.
Currently Atlas (Hold for Me) and Xatu (Direct My Call) aren't supported yet
The right place to open bug reports would be https://github.com/jacopotediosi/GoogleDialerMod/issues
It's okay to report things here, but if you report things on GitHub, the template guides you in providing me with all the information I need to replicate the issues.
Restarting the Dialer is required only after applying the patches. Later, even by restarting the phone or uninstalling GoogleDialerMod, the mods should work right away.
any fix for call recorder not working when Silence Call Recording flag is enabled?
Thanks a lot for the test version but unfortunately it didn't work. I'll reply the same on Github.Hi, I posted a test version on Github (https://github.com/jacopotediosi/GoogleDialerMod/issues/22#issuecomment-1347815957) to try if it fixes your error.
Could you test if it works please? Thanks!
For your convenience, I'm attaching the same test APK to this answer as well
Please wait a future update of GoogleDialerMod.Any suggestions to alleviate the stuck on dreaded 'Activating Hold For Me (requires Wifi)'
- Reinstalled app, rebooted
- Removed app, install beta version, rebooted
- Cleared cache, rebooted
- De-selected all screening options, clear cache, rebooted
- Used another dialer, set it to default, then set Google to default, rebooted
- Removed all permissions, reboot, enabled all permissions, rebooted
- Changed Wifi connection to Unmetered - to no avail.
Partially true. Tidepods switches are useful also. Just don't randomly disable them.
- You can enable automatic call recording via Google Dialer Settings, in the "Call recording" submenu.Hello, firstly thank you for your work. the recording seems to be working great.
- Which switch should be toggled to enabled auto recording of all calls? currently it works only manually.
- Also, the magisk is v1.00 and apk is 1.03. Both are the same or which is more latest?
- I'm kinda excited to try the call screen and hold for me feature? can anyone tell how to enable and use this?
- Edit: Also, if i make multiple calls to the same number, only the latest recording can be played from the call history screen. Is that correct? Edit2: Nevermind. Found this to be working fine
Direct My Call also working here. It also will be released in next few days.