[MOD][Screenshot Option] For ZMOD Rom by Zdzihu

Search This thread

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Hi all,
Do you love CM7 ZMOD Rom by Zdzihu ? :D,
Well... i do, and below is Screenshot Option in Power Menu for this Great Rom.

attachment.php

Installation OP :
- Reboot into Xrecovery and flash below zip (ZMOD-Screenshot-Option.zip).

http://www.mediafire.com/?l12b0q2rhx8v0am

- And enjoy it.

Credits :
- Zdzihu
- Tof37

Hope you like it.

Regards
b@rES

Last edited:

THeLogiC

Sep 19, 2011
thanks a lot man :)
I tried a lot of times to do it but didnt succeed.

cm7zmod is still my daily rom

R

Ronald G V A

Please Help me :)

Hello :) Thanks for the File :)

I have a question: That "ZMOD-Screenshot-Option.zip" Is only for the people who have " CM7 ZMOD ROM" Or for All ROMs??

I have my Original Rom in my Xperia X10i, But I want to have those Options in the Panel, like "Reboot, Screenshot, and Profile "

Please Tell me, if I can install it without another Rom installed.

Hi all,

attachment.php

Installation OP :

- And enjoy it.

Credits :
- Zdzihu
- Tof37

Hope you like it.

Regards
b@rES

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Hello :) Thanks for the File :)

I have a question: That "ZMOD-Screenshot-Option.zip" Is only for the people who have " CM7 ZMOD ROM" Or for All ROMs??

I have my Original Rom in my Xperia X10i, But I want to have those Options in the Panel, like "Reboot, Screenshot, and Profile "

Please Tell me, if I can install it without another Rom installed.

Yes, this is only for CM7 ZMOD Rom, we can't use this for stock (original) rom.
For stock, may be i'll provide it later, i have no time now.

Regards

R

Ronald G V A

Yes, this is only for CM7 ZMOD Rom, we can't use this for stock (original) rom.
For stock, may be i'll provide it later, i have no time now.

Regards

Oh Ok :) Don't Worry my Friend.

Uff, and I wanted to install this mod tonight, My Xperia would be crashed jaja Thanks for the advice :D

YES PLEASE, PROVIDE IT FOR STOCK VERSION PLEASE :)

Android 2.3.3 - 3.0.1.G.0.75 :D , With Screenshot option and Reboot... And Maybe In Spanish Please :(... I'm Latino jaja :D

[ Reboot=Reiniciar | Screenshot=Foto Instantánea ] :) The Translations.

THANKS BARES :)

Last edited:

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010

Uff, and I wanted to install this mod tonight, My Xperia would be crashed jaja Thanks for the advice :D

Android 2.3.3 - 3.0.1.G.0.75 :D , With Screenshot option and Reboot... And Maybe In Spanish Please :(... I'm Latino jaja :D

Im latino also,but Screenshot is: Captura De Pantalla. that things are strings.xml inside the .apk.

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Reboot and screenshot option on the power menu for stock 2.3.3 rom

Ok bro , here you go, please see installation's OP :

REBOOT AND SCREENSHOT OPTION ON THE POWER MENU FOR STOCK 2.3.3 ROM (Firmware : 3.0.1.G.0.75)

PS : Perhaps you should try that rom also, it's much better than stock :)

Hope you like it :)

Regards

R

Ronald G V A

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
No, It works Very Well :D Thanks..

Hey But.. The Brightness doesn't functions :/

Help me :S.. It says "" Sony Configuration has crashed"" and Exit to the Main menu :/

Hmm.. it should be work perfectly :rolleyes:
Could you attach the error log/logcat for it, may be i'll try to take a look it.
Or please refer to this tutor (Thanks Untermensch) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=811532
and here (Thanks Tof) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1692080
BTW, may be i'll take a look into it later on, since stock rom isn't my daily rom, sorry bro :).

Goodluck
Regards

Last edited:

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
hey bares,can you tell me besides the rom,wich mod are most situable for this one,like which kernel use and any other tweaks,i wanna test this rom,thanks

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
hey bares,can you tell me besides the rom,wich mod are most situable for this one,like which kernel use and any other tweaks,i wanna test this rom,thanks

Hi bro, to be honest this rom is already FAST and SMOOTH without any additional tweaks :) (such as supercharger, seeder ent;, juwe11's script, or else), cuz it lite and heavily tweaked (z + cyanogen = ???? :rolleyes: )
And lot of available themes for this rom, more than hundreds though.
But i really like SONY's UI then returned back to Achotjan Rom ( with some changes).
The best scored i got using Antutu 3.0.3 for this rom is using Ferakernel V3.6, feel so good, also have tried using default kernel (zKernel), DoomKernel V6, its all suitable for this rom. And then i tried Stock Kernel with init.d support (just to make this kernel a bit faster and more ram), the result is great too.

Bottom Line :
But, most of users are recommend to use DoomKernel V6 for this rom, perhaps you should give it try bro :).
Personally, i dont know much about kernel and then stick with the Stock Kernel with this below init.d runner for stock kernel :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2174564

Regards

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
now im seeing your rom,damn,its a tough decision,i just want a rom for mi really really old xperia,that its wanting to be retired from service xD,just imagine it came with 1.6 and i waited for 2.1 i just need an advice,because i now you flash your device very often. so yes,that the main point,z mod or your rom,i just need perfomance,i dont care about battery dains because i need a new battery,that for sure,it only last 4-5 hours now.
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Bares
R

Ronald G V A

Hmm.. it should be work perfectly :rolleyes:
Could you attach the error log/logcat for it, may be i'll try to take a look it.
Or please refer to this tutor (Thanks Untermensch) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=811532
and here (Thanks Tof) :
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1692080
BTW, may be i'll take a look into it later on, since stock rom isn't my daily rom, sorry bro :).

Goodluck
Regards

Don't Worry my Friend, I will Flash to my Original Vodafone UK 2.3.3 ROM :)
Thanks Again, you're the Best :D

Continue Bringing Mods for Stock ROM and Advise me (Y) :)

Grettings :D !!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

attachment.php

Installation OP :

- And enjoy it.

Credits :
    - Zdzihu
    - Tof37

Hope you like it.

Regards
    b@rES

Hi bro, to be honest this rom is already FAST and SMOOTH without any additional tweaks :) (such as supercharger, seeder ent;, juwe11's script, or else), cuz it lite and heavily tweaked (z + cyanogen = ???? :rolleyes: )
    And lot of available themes for this rom, more than hundreds though.
    But i really like SONY's UI then returned back to Achotjan Rom ( with some changes).
    The best scored i got using Antutu 3.0.3 for this rom is using Ferakernel V3.6, feel so good, also have tried using default kernel (zKernel), DoomKernel V6, its all suitable for this rom. And then i tried Stock Kernel with init.d support (just to make this kernel a bit faster and more ram), the result is great too.

Bottom Line :
    But, most of users are recommend to use DoomKernel V6 for this rom, perhaps you should give it try bro :).
    Personally, i dont know much about kernel and then stick with the Stock Kernel with this below init.d runner for stock kernel :
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2174564

Regards

Yes we do, Yes we do, And thank you, And thank you ;)
    now im seeing your rom,damn,its a tough decision,i just want a rom for mi really really old xperia,that its wanting to be retired from service xD,just imagine it came with 1.6 and i waited for 2.1 i just need an advice,because i now you flash your device very often. so yes,that the main point,z mod or your rom,i just need perfomance,i dont care about battery dains because i need a new battery,that for sure,it only last 4-5 hours now.
    thanks