• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[MOD][See 2nd Post] Boot animations For Ace & MDPI Devices.| Updated 15-10-2013

srt99

Dec 12, 2012
Ahmedabad
Bro in ace themes and apps section there are more ba...can u port them to ace i?:D

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
no need to port dear,
they will all work on acei
in fact ba of any device will work on our acei
just one condition, resolution must be same..!!
ace and acei have same resolution, so all ba will work on ace :good:

edit: damn, i didn't noticed it is already answered by lalitpatil :D :p

Last edited:
Reactions: aniket123

Lalit Patil

Aug 18, 2012
★★ Mumbai ★★
Reactions: craidevore

craidevore

Mar 23, 2013
Selangor
Yeah..Because there are many parts in that BootAnimation compared to others..And also each part has more images..Thats the reason why it works slowly on our Device..:rolleyes:

Atleast Hit Thanx If I helped U-XDA Rule :D
so whats the sollution? can u give any details how to make my own bootani? :fingers-crossed:
like resolution such, how many frames per animation, or frames/seconds etc.. much appreciated by noobs here :highfive:
also, if u knoe where i can find jb boot sound somewhere.. bless ya all! :victory:

srt99

Dec 12, 2012
Ahmedabad
so whats the sollution? can u give any details how to make my own bootani? :fingers-crossed:
like resolution such, how many frames per animation, or frames/seconds etc.. much appreciated by noobs here :highfive:
also, if u knoe where i can find jb boot sound somewhere.. bless ya all! :victory:
for making your own bootanimation, there are plenty of guides in xda...
you just need to search 'how to make your own bootanimation'
also there are one or two tools which will make the bootanimation for you easily...
simplest method of making a ba is by using a video...
extract the frames of video and put them as bootanimation.. :thumbup:
you just need to use google and a little bit of reading on xda..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aditi1492

Lalit Patil

Aug 18, 2012
★★ Mumbai ★★
Well if u are lazy like me in searching..Here is the direct link of bootanimations tutorial..
Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1096068

for making your own bootanimation, there are plenty of guides in xda...
you just need to search 'how to make your own bootanimation'
also there are one or two tools which will make the bootanimation for you easily...
simplest method of making a ba is by using a video...
extract the frames of video and put them as bootanimation.. :thumbup:
you just need to use google and a little bit of reading on xda..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

Munchkin86

Apr 22, 2012
Hey I downloaded the Matrix rain and I want to add the Matrix sound to the boot animation.
Already got the sound file, will transfer it from mp3 to ogg, that shouldn't be a problem.
But I want to ask, is there a suggested time how long the boot animation sound can or should be?

What is the maximum time?
Will the boot animation be as long as the soundfile is?

Is there a possibility to make them match together?
Because I haven't installed the matrix rain animation, so I'm not sure how long the animation is running.
Can you tell me abou the running time so I can adjust the sound file to they match to each other.

Sorry for troubling you.

Lalit Patil

Aug 18, 2012
★★ Mumbai ★★
Hey I downloaded the Matrix rain and I want to add the Matrix sound to the boot animation.
Already got the sound file, will transfer it from mp3 to ogg, that shouldn't be a problem.
But I want to ask, is there a suggested time how long the boot animation sound can or should be?

What is the maximum time?
Will the boot animation be as long as the soundfile is?

Is there a possibility to make them match together?
Because I haven't installed the matrix rain animation, so I'm not sure how long the animation is running.
Can you tell me abou the running time so I can adjust the sound file to they match to each other.

Sorry for troubling you.
At this time i am not using any bootanimation bro..I have disabled it from build.prop..And i dont remember that bootanim is of which time...
U can do one thing..First use that bootanimation and take estimate about bootanimation time..And then u can cutshort the time of sound..

Reactions: vipul.rk24

-SyncSoft-

Jul 23, 2013
Swindon
Do I really need ES File Explorer??
I go to settings, and there is no root settings and so I cannot mark root explorer and mount...:(

Sent from my Galaxy Ace S5830i running Jelly Blast Rom v3

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Don't worry, fixed my own problem, I downloaded the apps from the links instead of Play Store, the updated version of ES file explorer doesn't match the instructions you gave earlier.... anyways it worked perfectly! Thanks! :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Ace S5830i running Jelly Blast Rom v3

Last edited:

R.A.D DROID

May 6, 2013
Now I can finally convince my friends I have cyanogen mod :p

Can't tell if I sent this from my Nexus 7 or my Ace-i...

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

By the way there is no boot animation sound for the jelly bean boot animation if you are wondering

mathm2013

Jan 1, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Now I can finally convince my friends I have cyanogen mod :p

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

By the way there is no boot animation sound for the jelly bean boot animation if you are wondering

What? Didn't you said your friends get confused when you ask about rooting and roms? How are you gonna convince them? I mean, they shouldn't know that Cm9 exists, so it's nonsense to convince them. Are you getting my way of thinking?

Reactions: Maxx247