[MOD]Sense 5 Lockscreen, Keyboard & Incoming Call Screen

Search This thread

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow
Odp: [MOD]Sense 5 Lockscreen - Complete - 27th March

The clock is still cut with 12hours format. When I tried to take a screenshot, it was !0:50 and the clock was cut, but it changed to 51 and got back on screen, but as you can see, there is so little space, so if it will change to 52, it will be cut again :( also, look at the music widget. But well, you've done a lot of good job today, I've been following hour posts all day :) maybe take a rest ?:)

Weird, xda app doesn't allow me to put the screenshot here :confused: will do it when it will let me . Anyway, music widget is sooo oversized ;) try yourself and see how does it look, as xda app gone mad for me

Sent from my HTC One X.
POLSKAAAAAA BIAAAALOOOO CZEEEERWONIIIII!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

DomCowell

Dec 4, 2010
I have apparently made a big mistake.

It wasn't working, so I decided to delete all the beauteous files via the file manager. But not it says Install Filed everytime I try to install it...

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

rpmfc36

Nov 1, 2010
If you change the clock format to 12h it should work.
City name is big because of that temp is overlapping i will modify it.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Thank you. Changed clock format and now it's not cutted but even though seems very near to the edge of phone. But as i said looks great, thank you for your work.

Tabtoub

Aug 3, 2011
Tunis
Fixed clock position for 12 and 24 format, still need to align Location and temp, and change weather icons to the sense 5 ones, now I think the clock position/size is perfect (at least for me) (I'll share it maybe tomorrow if smokin901 doesn't mind of course, because it's based on his wonderful work)

Last edited:

Tabtoub

Aug 3, 2011
Tunis
Aligned Location and Temp, little bigger weather icon and moved it a to the left a little bit, but the problem is that I can't seem to find where are weather pngs used by productivity lockscreen, they are not the ones in fusion.apk (searched in framework files, on htcclockwidget.apk, weather.apk, weatherwidget.apk) but no success..

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
Pune
Re: [MOD]Sense 5 Lockscreen - Complete - 27th March

How to get back stock lockscreen without flashing the whole Rom???

Sent from my HTC ViperX

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL

Well.. you guys really did a really great job. Just a few edit make this mod perfect to combine with ckpv5 lockscreen file. Congrats!

e2u9uhes.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tukijembz

loko34

Nov 22, 2006
İstanbuL
In my case this is how it looks like.View attachment 1836269

As you see clock is cut and location and temperature are to close. But it promises, great work.

I'm having the same problem.. 24H format.. I made the settings, but did not improve..

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Fixed clock position for 12 and 24 format, still need to align Location and temp, and change weather icons to the sense 5 ones, now I think the clock position/size is perfect (at least for me) (I'll share it maybe tomorrow if smokin901 doesn't mind of course, because it's based on his wonderful work)

Please share your file..?

tukijembz

Dec 27, 2011
Depok, West Java

Well.. you guys really did a really great job. Just a few edit make this mod perfect to combine with ckpv5 lockscreen file. Congrats!

e2u9uhes.jpg

Can you help me, how to get a weather like sense 5 on lockscreen? Please sent me a link and the tutorial if you have a few times :)

smokin901

Go ahead bro. Absolutely no problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
www.lesscro.com
ok ! latest build is cool...
But if i can request one more thing...

on Sense 5 Lockscreen, Productivity panel work like slidebutton.info is where clock was before modification...
Then @ top of screen... can you make this... or very very long work... ?

Actually with Moded idlescreen on 3.18 base + beauteous 1.8 moded weather...
Sense 5 Evrything 4.3 is ready to upload... :good:

fIF0O.png

Reactions: rpmfc36

RSchris

Dec 8, 2006

on Sense 5 Lockscreen, Productivity panel work like slidebutton.info is where clock was before modification...

+1 !

Of course, if it's not too difficult, u all have alreayd done very good work !

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow

Guys, I just want to make sure if I didn't mess anything up. Do you have any problems with music widget in lockscreen, as mine is oversized. and I still can't attach a screenshot with this app:/

Sent from my HTC One X.

smokin901

I am not able to understand what you mean. can you give me picture of original productivity screen

gallardo5

Apr 8, 2011
Glasgow

@smokin901 please, Can you solve my problem.?

You need to use beauteous skin or modified fusion.apk, but atm there is not fusion.apk that will give you padlock and sense 5 navbar in Rosie

Sent from my HTC One X.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone