• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[MOD]Sense 5 Lockscreen

jles1693

Apr 8, 2010
hillsboro
I took the Sense 5 LockScreen from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2184792 and tested it on multiple 3.16 deodexed roms and verified that it works, this is a flashable zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bknivbxbd0xya1/Sense_5_Lockscreen.zip

All you have to do to flash is wipe dalvik/cache and flash in recovery, reboot

This does also include the modified call screen from Sense 5

Please make a nandroid prior to flashing just to be on the safe side......
As always I am just sharing info for others to use, this is not my work and am in no way responsible for what happens to you or your phone :)

See Second Post for Rom's that this has been tested on

Last edited:

fracture8

Mar 2, 2009
philadelphia
To be perfectly honest this is the best mod I've seen posted for the lte in months, I swear it feels like no one cares about even developing a little bit for this phone, the first evo4g gets more play than this, but thanks for this though

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Reactions: I2izzo

jles1693

Apr 8, 2010
hillsboro
To be perfectly honest this is the best mod I've seen posted for the lte in months, I swear it feels like no one cares about even developing a little bit for this phone, the first evo4g gets more play than this, but thanks for this though

Thanks for the reply, I am always looking for and will continue to update and modify what I can to keep the evo 4g lte fresh

I will have an Aroma mod pack that I am currently working on to port to evo 4g lte, hope to have it tested and available by this weekend that will include the following:

In modPack installer:
Statusbar mod, EQS
Extended Rosie
Camera Extrim
Mass Storage
Power Saver
Extended Message app
PureXAudio
ClearSound

In Resource Manager installer:
Statusbar skins, Battery
APM skins
Rosie App Drawer
Common Resources, Sense 4 and Sense 5
Animations
Fonts
Transparent Statusbar
Transparent Widget and NavBar

Last edited:

youdug

May 16, 2010

No one cares? Are you serious? Ourboros, blackcm, revolt, sharkie, wild for the night, xylon, dirty unicorns, sinister, xenon, evervolv, nin's sense 5 (not the one on xda), avatar, and cm have all been updated in the last couple weeks, we just got a 3.4 kernel for aosp roms and our sense 5 update is hopefully around the corner which will have a bunch more people jump on it. Foh.

Last edited:

Rocklee99

Jul 13, 2010
Maybe its just me, but it won't download

edit: nvm, it works now

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

AarSyl

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Maybe its just me, but it won't download

edit: nvm, it works now

I see that you got it to work, but for anyone else who wants to try it, it depends on the browser, it seems. I used Dolphin to download mine.

~Asking for the 'best rom' is just like asking who's the best Pokémon. When you get it, sometimes you realize that its not all that great in your opinion. Try to flash 'em all! ~

jles1693

Apr 8, 2010
hillsboro
To each there own, this its for the people that like the stock rooted but want the addition of the sense 5 features

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Philadelphia

Orly Now?

Attachments