[MOD] Solving all incompatibility issue with Games & Apps

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
[ROOT Needed]
Changing Device ID (User Agent) to a popular & supported device will be helping in playing incompatible games from gameloft & other vendors

You can play: mc3 & other games that weren't working earlier

You need (bild.prop editor)-
code.google.com/p/net-widgetron-propeditor/downloads/detail?name=PropEditor-0.3.apk

Install this, Open & then backup orignal file..

& then you are ready to edit - find these lines & edit like this

ro.product.manufacturer=HTC
ro.product.model=Desire HD

or

ro.product.model=Desire S

after editing save file & restart your device... that's done..

now visit gameloft http://wapshop.gameloft.com site to see if this trick is really working...

Last edited:

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
MORE

when i discovered this user agent thing, they said to edit all "ro.product.*=*" lines to match the original device
Like this-

But later i came to know only manufacturer & model name can do the job.

You Can Edit Other Stuff Also if you want to.. The only thing changes is nickname of device
Desire HD= ace
Desire S= saga
Other Remains the same as in Above Screenshot

More Build.prop Tweaks-
forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1342241

Last edited:
Reactions: yashwantsingh

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
NOTE!!!

Note-
This might not work on Stock Roms.
For that you need to edit cda.prop

/data/cda/**

Last edited:

manukohli

Oct 22, 2011
Ludhiana
You can try thunderbird too.
..... this will also give u full market access .... have a similar kinnda post in the genral sec ... if sum1,could link it here as i m on mobilemobile

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using XDA App

manukohli

Oct 22, 2011
Ludhiana
STEP16. Get root explorer from the Andriod market or type in "ROOT EXPLORER.APK" on googles Web and download it and instal it to your phone its and APP STEP17. Ok now Copy this: ro.product. rat=EvDo only

STEP18. Go into root explorer find "SYSTEM" a new page opens now press and hold on (BUILD.PROP) Tell is pulls up a list of things to do click on "OPEN IN TEXT EDITOR" now you'll see a page of black word on white paper

STEP19.PASTE what you earlier copies on to this paste it under "RO.PRODUCT just find the letters And past it at the end of the last RO.PRODUCT file just paste and reboot

NOTE:The next step is if you want full ANDRIOD MARKET access now all you need to is instal the BUILD PROP. file VIA Clock Works Recovery this is the build prop. From and HTC THUNDERBOLT which has the same CHIP SET as The Triumph but with full market access

STEP20. Go to your Andriod market look up order and chaos you won't be able to find it on the normal motorola triumph when you flash it to the thunderbolts Build.prop you will and many more other apps like Crackle, Order and Chaos, Modern combat 2, NOVA 2, Backstab etc. Basically it will show everything a thunderbolt can see. I used that phone as my basis because it is similar to ours yet it has more support in the market for apps such as the ones gameloft offers. First instal the Thunderbolts zip from here: androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/ 405837-thunderprop-build-prop-market- access-updated-10-4-2011-a.html

NOTE2: You are going to have to sign up for this forum in order to get the zip required the zips name which your suppose to get is called: MTThunderprop.zip

STEP21. Now go into AndroZip which you should have installed on your phone I'f you haven't been following this forum you get it from the market now create a folder name it "Thunderbolt" now look for the thunder.zip file you just downloaded grab and move to the THUNDERBOLT FOLDER now press and extract

STEP22. Go to Manage Applications, click on market and make sure to force stop first and then clear data on your Andriod Market App

STEP23. Now turn off your phone

STEP23. PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP AND DOWN WHILE HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON ALL "TOGETHER"!

STEP24. Now you are on CWR now go to "INSTAL ZIP FROM SD CARD" and simply look for your folder where you placed the thunder.zip now instal or to your phone and your done reboot back

STEP25. Now that your Phones on go to"SETTINGS" " ABOUT PHONE " and you'll see your Triumph is no triumph its actually "THE HTC TRIUMPH THUNDER" lol check the oses its at 2.3.4 there you go guys Thank you for reading bye!..

original thread here

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...-mobile/130101-motorola-triumph-upgrades.html

Thought by an mi 410 user frm punjab ;)

nitindeck

Mar 24, 2011
Last edited:

manukohli

Oct 22, 2011
Ludhiana
Well i was too lazy to type ... i kno it puts up a fake tele oprater of US region like t mobile ... it works just like an ip shield .... so in shorts i kindda fake ups ur location to us ... hehehe ;) :)

danniwong

Mar 2, 2012
i'm in rooted stock rom MI410. i have edit the build.prop to Samsung GT-I9100 but still show incompactible game in market althought the market has change/show my device as samsung GT-I9100. Please help.....

nayneshdev

Oct 25, 2011
Surat
i'm in rooted stock rom MI410. i have edit the build.prop to Samsung GT-I9100 but still show incompactible game in market althought the market has change/show my device as samsung GT-I9100. Please help.....
Read the op and it clearly mentions that it will not work on stock roms, you also have to edit cda.prop. and why GT i9100 our phone is not even half the quoted device.