[MOD] [SOUND] [SONY] [MM 6.0+] [UPDATE :- 24.05.2016] :- Zirene® AM3D® Audio + V4A v2

Search This thread

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Reactions: sublinker

sublinker

Mar 26, 2013
Cape Coast
Great MOD

The screensots and all is full and full russian language. We need to translate it..

I just did flash the MOD and installed v4a original apk and voila! All functions are working and in English language.

No more need to disable Sony sound enhancement.
the ability to sync all effects v4a, and any player effects. Zirene® Audio is one.
This is My way around the language issue.
Thanks for sharing @Rajeev

Reactions: Rajeev

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
i flashed it and i had it working before on SliMM 1.9 but now i'm on Existenz 3.6 and it doesn't work at all, it has almost zero effect on sound

mpro420

Jul 25, 2013
Taipei
@Rajeev
I used your audio mod to make it compatible with Z5 E6653 6.0.1
If you give me permission then can i release it in xperia z5 thread
With all the credits given to you :)
Should i need to uninstall Viper4Android before flash this sound mod? And when it will be release to Z5 E6653 6.0.1? Thank you[emoji1]

從我的Sony E6653射出

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Why not my friend ? U can use and release. ;) No permission needed ;)

He respects yur hardship work.. And also he shud give credits to tha developer and also maybe untranslated words can be translated and make v3 release!

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

But @Rajeev, i noticed a distorted sound today. Connected my Bluetooth with my car mp3 buh when i was playing music, tha distortion was too much and louder than tha music itsef.

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
He respects yur hardship work.. And also he shud give credits to tha developer and also maybe untranslated words can be translated and make v3 release!

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

But @Rajeev, i noticed a distorted sound today. Connected my Bluetooth with my car mp3 buh when i was playing music, tha distortion was too much and louder than tha music itsef.

Yea me too. And found a fix for that issue.. Will make a fix zip soon..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hei friends

Today i found another great sound mod from Russian Community. Its totally different from the last two sound mods i shared. This one i likes alot. Getting cool bass and all. Really loves it..

So i thought to share it for you guys.. Please note that this is not my work. I am just sharing it with permission from the original developer...

Just try it with a backup guys... Also if u have any old sound mods installed means uninstall it and then try this mod.. Make sure u don't have any sound mods installed.. Feel the difference..

This mod is only for official Sony Marshmallow 6.0.0/6.0.1 update. Tested by me in Z3 6.0.1 latest 570 and 151 build.. Also in 238/291 build. Both working...

FEATURES

VESION 1

• Initial Release
    • Added Xperia Z5P Audio Library Files
    • Stereo Mod in Call and Speakers
    • Increased volume of headphones and speakers
    • Integrated AMD3 Zerene Audio Mod
    • MIXER modified with additions of features z5
    • Added SRS Sorround
    • Added Beats Effects
    • Added Harman
    • Added DRS
    • Added Dolby Digital Plus
    • Added ATRAC Codec
    • Added AHC (Automatic Headset Compensation) from Sony™
    • Fixed an overvalued level of the microphone
    • Updated the app "Sound Settings"
    • Added Latest Viper4Android

VESION 2

• Fixed Headphone Ghost Sound While Calling

SCREENS

v4a2.jpg

v4a1.jpg

headp.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Z2/Z3/Z3C MM 6.0.1 v1.0:- Click Me !

Z2/Z3/Z3C MM 6.0.1 v2.0 OTA:- Click Me !

FOR Z5/Z5C MM 6.0.0:- Soon

INSTRUCTIONS

• Download v1 and v2 Mod Zip
    • Enter Recovery
    • Flash v1 Then v2
    • Reboot Device
    • Play With Sound Enhancements
    • Play With Viper4Android
    • Enjoy

CREDIT FOR RUSSIAN COMMUNITY

| -Lacoste- | |4pda.ru| |carlito-lt26i|

Note : - Always make a nandroid backup of ur current rom. I am not responsible for anything. So make backup before trying any mods
    Tha excellent sound (viper) aint fully translated in english buh still okay...

Actually its fully in russian language when i got it. After several hours of google translator i did my maximum :D
    Will this mod work on custom rom like cm13?

I think no. Anyway u can try with a backup.
    For people who are having noise on phone calls with headsets... copy this file to etc folder, set permission to rw-r-r then reboot...
    Extracted from THS Soundmod v11b18...
    Untill we get an update...
    Btw, I like your mode, using it with dontblieve sound mode... great headphone + great speakers.

Thanks but its already fixed. I don't have proper data to upload huge zip. ;) Anyway decided to share the fixed single file as v2.

Guys

OP updated with version 2. Please test it and report.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone