• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][SOURCE] 9 Lockscreens for JVP [EDT][6.15.2011]

Search This thread

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Got a few requests for this so here it is. NINE (9) lockscreens for deodexed 2.3.4 JVP firmware. This is 100% STOCK! The ONLY thing extra I added is the CRT animation. This does not have overscroll or an accurate battery mod. It's STOCK.

I was too lazy to do the Settings.apk for this build. So this uses birgertime's EDT Tweaks app which can be used to toggle the music controls as well as set a custom app for Miui and 4-Tab. :) To get even more out of this app, go download the SystemUI.apk from this thread here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1123830

Lockscreens Included
~ 4-Tab (default)
~ Epic
~ AOSP
~ Glass
~ Rotary
~ Puzzle
~ Star Wars
~ Miui
~ SGS2

BUGS!
~ Just one, the visualizer on the Miui music player doesn't work. The music controls work just fine though.

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens for deodexed JVP

Music Controls Explained
~ SGS2, Epic, Puzzle and Glass music controls work ONLY with the stock Samsung music player
~ 4-Tab, Rotary, AOSP, Star Wars and Miui work with almost every music player EXCEPT the stock Samsung one.

CREDITS
This mod would not have been possible without contributions from the following ppl! (alphabetical order)
~ birgertime (Roman)
~ DAGr8
~ Dhiru1602
~ sbrissen
~ Untermensch

Attachments

• XXJVP_9Lockscreens_CWM06152011_Source.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 4,243
Last edited:

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Amazing.

One thing though:
On AOSP and 4-tab lockscreen (didn't test the others) it says "no network" instead of "charging" and "enter PUK" instead of "fully charged".

It also did this on the Star Wars lockscreen. I thought I'd caught all these random misplaced text but missed this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Zip in OP has been updated and this has been corrected. I also re-posted source with these corrections as well. :)

MPKO

Dec 15, 2010
Thanks for this!
Because I don't know anything how to make themes, do you know is it somehow possible to mod this so that it includes only the lockscreens and not the "default theme" ??

Cheers!:)

DeHD

Jan 5, 2011
South Korea
I successed making android.policy and framework with your source
but fail again and again when compiling framework-res.apk...
Can I get your advice?

I'm using Korean SGS(SHW-M110S)

Thanks!

NaabKing

Dec 2, 2010
Well, i found 2 bugs, on Android lockscreen, phone doesnt vibrate when you unlock your phone (slide to the right), same when you put phone on Normal, but on Vibrate it does, i wouldnt say this, if others wouldnt vibrate when doing this, but others do :p

And 1 more bug, try to unlock MIUI Lockscreen by slide down/up and have finger on the "SMS", for me, it just freezes, but it does work for Phone and Unlock (left and center)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got a few requests for this so here it is. NINE (9) lockscreens for deodexed 2.3.4 JVP firmware. This is 100% STOCK! The ONLY thing extra I added is the CRT animation. This does not have overscroll or an accurate battery mod. It's STOCK.

I was too lazy to do the Settings.apk for this build. So this uses birgertime's EDT Tweaks app which can be used to toggle the music controls as well as set a custom app for Miui and 4-Tab. :) To get even more out of this app, go download the SystemUI.apk from this thread here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1123830

Lockscreens Included
    ~ 4-Tab (default)
    ~ Epic
    ~ AOSP
    ~ Glass
    ~ Rotary
    ~ Puzzle
    ~ Star Wars
    ~ Miui
    ~ SGS2

BUGS!
    ~ Just one, the visualizer on the Miui music player doesn't work. The music controls work just fine though.

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens for deodexed JVP

Music Controls Explained
    ~ SGS2, Epic, Puzzle and Glass music controls work ONLY with the stock Samsung music player
    ~ 4-Tab, Rotary, AOSP, Star Wars and Miui work with almost every music player EXCEPT the stock Samsung one.

CREDITS
    This mod would not have been possible without contributions from the following ppl! (alphabetical order)
    ~ birgertime (Roman)
    ~ DAGr8
    ~ Dhiru1602
    ~ sbrissen
    ~ Untermensch
    I installed, but didn't get the option to change lock screen in display settings?

:(

Please read the OP.
    Amazing.

One thing though:
    On AOSP and 4-tab lockscreen (didn't test the others) it says "no network" instead of "charging" and "enter PUK" instead of "fully charged".
    does anyone have these problems? I get fc on edt when try to change delay behavior or lockscreen delay
    and one more disable lockscreen will set the lock to SGS2 :confused:

Not everything has been completed for Gingerbread yet. Most of the options that don't work have been grayed out. The only thing we forgot to remove were the timeout options for the lockscreens. Those are not working.... yet.
    hehehehehee YOOOOOU ! :]]]