• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[MOD][SOURCE] 9 Lockscreens for JVP [EDT][6.15.2011]

Search This thread

digi47

Sep 6, 2011
Need HELP! please!

Left and right button in miui is working FINE! but the strange thing is the unlock button in the middle is not working always soft reboot. It gives me a headache. anyONE?

artnef

Oct 21, 2011
irkutsk
Got a few requests for this so here it is. NINE (9) lockscreens for deodexed 2.3.4 JVP firmware. This is 100% STOCK! The ONLY thing extra I added is the CRT animation. This does not have overscroll or an accurate battery mod. It's STOCK.

I was too lazy to do the Settings.apk for this build. So this uses birgertime's EDT Tweaks app which can be used to toggle the music controls as well as set a custom app for Miui and 4-Tab. :) To get even more out of this app, go download the SystemUI.apk from this thread here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1123830

Lockscreens Included
~ 4-Tab (default)
~ Epic
~ AOSP
~ Glass
~ Rotary
~ Puzzle
~ Star Wars
~ Miui
~ SGS2

BUGS!
~ Just one, the visualizer on the Miui music player doesn't work. The music controls work just fine though.

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens for deodexed JVP

Music Controls Explained
~ SGS2, Epic, Puzzle and Glass music controls work ONLY with the stock Samsung music player
~ 4-Tab, Rotary, AOSP, Star Wars and Miui work with almost every music player EXCEPT the stock Samsung one.

CREDITS
This mod would not have been possible without contributions from the following ppl! (alphabetical order)
~ birgertime (Roman)
~ DAGr8
~ Dhiru1602
~ sbrissen
~ Untermensch
Whitehawkx Can you make this theme for SGS PLUS I9001?
If you can not, then give instructions on how to do it.

Last edited:

velenoso84

Jul 18, 2008
sconcauteam.com
im trying to do port-based but with JVZ framework.jar bootloop receive.

framework-and res.apk androidpolicy.jar work.

Could you give me a hand?

Attachments

• 9Lockscreens.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

M_J_Nazari

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 14, 2010
Bushehr
pda-planet.com
Yes, everything except the xml values ​​that must be added to your...
its wrong!

for example i explain you for porting the reboot option on power menu.

you must edit the "globalactions.smali" and define new java code lines.

for example. we define the reboot option. we need to define icon file and give the name for reboot action,

we must define the name and the icon file on framework-res.apk

we have to add graphic files on "res/drawable-hdpi" folder, and add this graphic file on public.xml as drawable_item, with specific hex number on buplic.xml file, after that we refer the icon location on "GlobalActionsX.Smali" to the hex code on public.xml.

and for naming the action we must do this jobs.
1-define the new string item name as reboot text on "Strings.xml"
2-add this string item to "Public.xml"
3-refer the smali files to the public hex number.

i can't explain that easier.
---------------------

for any item you need to do it manually, one by one!! because every Rom base [2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x , 2.4.x , 2.5.x , 2.x.x] have a different values and hex numbers. you must edit it manually ,after that you need to refer smali files to this hex numbers.

Its very hard job.

Last edited:

velenoso84

Jul 18, 2008
sconcauteam.com
Grazie per la spiegazione dettagliata, ho capito esattamente quello che volevi dire.
Bisogna assegnare i nuovi id su ogni singola stringa come per esempio si fa per la MOD del power menu
Non sapendo esattamente quali sono gli smali diventa un lavoraccio eheh

Ti ringrazio ancora ma lascio stare :)

sei molto in gamba!

Thanks for the explanation, I understood exactly what you meant.
We must assign new id on every single string like you do for the MOD menu of power
Not knowing exactly what are disposed becomes a big job hehe

Thank you again, but leave it alone:)

You are very smart! :)

Reactions: M_J_Nazari

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got a few requests for this so here it is. NINE (9) lockscreens for deodexed 2.3.4 JVP firmware. This is 100% STOCK! The ONLY thing extra I added is the CRT animation. This does not have overscroll or an accurate battery mod. It's STOCK.

I was too lazy to do the Settings.apk for this build. So this uses birgertime's EDT Tweaks app which can be used to toggle the music controls as well as set a custom app for Miui and 4-Tab. :) To get even more out of this app, go download the SystemUI.apk from this thread here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1123830

Lockscreens Included
    ~ 4-Tab (default)
    ~ Epic
    ~ AOSP
    ~ Glass
    ~ Rotary
    ~ Puzzle
    ~ Star Wars
    ~ Miui
    ~ SGS2

BUGS!
    ~ Just one, the visualizer on the Miui music player doesn't work. The music controls work just fine though.

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens for deodexed JVP

Music Controls Explained
    ~ SGS2, Epic, Puzzle and Glass music controls work ONLY with the stock Samsung music player
    ~ 4-Tab, Rotary, AOSP, Star Wars and Miui work with almost every music player EXCEPT the stock Samsung one.

CREDITS
    This mod would not have been possible without contributions from the following ppl! (alphabetical order)
    ~ birgertime (Roman)
    ~ DAGr8
    ~ Dhiru1602
    ~ sbrissen
    ~ Untermensch
    I installed, but didn't get the option to change lock screen in display settings?

:(

Please read the OP.
    Amazing.

One thing though:
    On AOSP and 4-tab lockscreen (didn't test the others) it says "no network" instead of "charging" and "enter PUK" instead of "fully charged".
    does anyone have these problems? I get fc on edt when try to change delay behavior or lockscreen delay
    and one more disable lockscreen will set the lock to SGS2 :confused:

Not everything has been completed for Gingerbread yet. Most of the options that don't work have been grayed out. The only thing we forgot to remove were the timeout options for the lockscreens. Those are not working.... yet.
    hehehehehee YOOOOOU ! :]]]