[MOD][SOURCE][KB5] NINE (9) Lockscreens! [SGSII Lockscreen on Froyo][EDT][6.7.2011]

Search This thread

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Since I was sick today I decided to kick froyo around a bit more. This mod comes with 9 lockscreens as well as the power menu and clock options. Flash through recovery just like any other mod. This will only work on deodexed KB5. Also, if you are using TouchWiz 4 this can be flashed over that as well. ;)

What's Included

9 Lockscreens!
~ 4-Tab (default)
~ Rotary
~ Puzzle
~ AOSP
~ Glass
~ Epic
~ Star Wars
~ Miui (YEA THAT'S RIGHT! :D )
~ SGSII (word)
Clock Options
~ Hide Clock
~ Hide AM/PM
Additional Mods
~ 'H' Mod
~ Killed battery full pop-up

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens

Music Controls Explanation
~ SGSII, Epic, Puzzle and Glass controls work ONLY with the stock TouchWiz music player
~ Miui, 4-Tab, AOSP, Rotary and Star Wars controls work with pretty much every music player EXCEPT the stock TouchWiz music player

~ Cool Feature! - Double tapping the lock on the Miui lockscreen will bring up the music controls

Known Issues
~ NONE!

SGSII Lockscreen MUST READ INFO!
~ Lockscreen is fully functional. Missed call and text notifications work. The music controls work as well but ONLY with the stock Samsung music player.
~ The text on the missed noti's sliders turns black and shrinks small when they connect. THIS IS NORMAL, IT'S SUPPOSE TO DO THIS. As a result of changes made to the smali, the sliders on 4-Tab, AOSP and Star Wars does the same thing.
~ If you touch where the missed noti sliders are when they are not present you will still feel a tiny vibration as though you touched one of the sliders. This however has no ill effect what-so-ever on functionality.
~ LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPERS WORK! You can set a custom wallpaper for the SGSII lockscreen by creating a folder on your internal sdcard "lockscreen_wallpaper" and then saving a JPG image as "edt_wallpaper.jpg" inside it. There are a few things to be aware of though. The wallpaper is not centered. It goes from the left most side of the image. So if you want a specific part of a wallpaper you will need to crop it in Gallery first. Also, if you mount your sdcards to your computer it will revert to the default wallpaper until you unmount. It will also not show up on reboot until media scanner has finished scanning. If you want to revert to the default wallpaper permanently, just simply delete the "edt_wallpaper.jpg" image in the /sdcard/lockscreen_wallpaper folder. ENJOY!!!!!!!

Change Log
Code:
6/7/2011
~ Fixed FC on 4-Tab and Miui (sorry!)

6/6/2011
~ Added SGSII lockscreen!

5/24/2011
~ Miui music controls fixed! All buttons work exactly as they should
~ Added music controls to AOSP, Rotary and Star Wars lockscreens
~ Fixed puzzle unlock text

5/18/2011
~ Fixed phone handle FC on missed call [Miui]
~ Fixed sms/mms error that ran in the background [Miui]

5/14/2011
~ Added Miui Lockscreen!

5/13/2011
~ Initial release [new 4-Tab lockscreen!]

Featured on AndroidSPIN!http://androidspin.com/2011/05/19/8-lockscreens-now-available-for-samsung-vibrant/

snap20110604_084615.png

snap20110514_104416.png

snap20110513_144340.png

* Special thanks to Roman for helping me out with the 4tab unlock! *

Rom chefs - feel free to use this mod in your roms, but please give proper credit for the work and click my thanks button. Thank you.

Credits
~ Untermensch
~ Sbrissen
~ S0niqu3
~ Dhiru1602
~ DAGr8

Attachments

• 9Lockscreens_CWM06062011_SOURCE.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,323
Last edited:

weeden

Dec 24, 2010
E/3G or E/3G/H

Is this just with 3G icon or is the H added as well like so many other ROM's? I do prefer to just have the E/3G icons for the signal status....Any way to get this with just the stock style E/3G if its not already......please?

Whitehawkx

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Emerald City
Is this just with 3G icon or is the H added as well like so many other ROM's? I do prefer to just have the E/3G icons for the signal status....Any way to get this with just the stock style E/3G if its not already......please?

This does have the 'H' mod and I don't think I'll be doing a separate version. Sorry. :/

traderx2009

Aug 23, 2010
Would flashing this over jellette's sgsII clone overwrite the theme as well?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

kcp877

Dec 2, 2010
White thanks for making this. Really love stock kb5 this just makes it better

To the guy wanting no h icons and only 3g I'm with you so here you go flash this its whites mos with only 3g no h

http://db.tt/4KlitxH

toukhang

Jan 13, 2011
this 4-tab unlock would be prettyyyyyyy sweet on biwinning....................................................................................

ahl395

Feb 6, 2011
Flashed on my phone and couldnt boot afterwards. Just got stuck on the splash screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since I was sick today I decided to kick froyo around a bit more. This mod comes with 9 lockscreens as well as the power menu and clock options. Flash through recovery just like any other mod. This will only work on deodexed KB5. Also, if you are using TouchWiz 4 this can be flashed over that as well. ;)

What's Included

9 Lockscreens!
    ~ 4-Tab (default)
    ~ Rotary
    ~ Puzzle
    ~ AOSP
    ~ Glass
    ~ Epic
    ~ Star Wars
    ~ Miui (YEA THAT'S RIGHT! :D )
    ~ SGSII (word)
    Clock Options
    ~ Hide Clock
    ~ Hide AM/PM
    Additional Mods
    ~ 'H' Mod
    ~ Killed battery full pop-up

DOWNLOAD <<<<< 9 Lockscreens

Music Controls Explanation
    ~ SGSII, Epic, Puzzle and Glass controls work ONLY with the stock TouchWiz music player
    ~ Miui, 4-Tab, AOSP, Rotary and Star Wars controls work with pretty much every music player EXCEPT the stock TouchWiz music player

~ Cool Feature! - Double tapping the lock on the Miui lockscreen will bring up the music controls

Known Issues
    ~ NONE!

SGSII Lockscreen MUST READ INFO!
    ~ Lockscreen is fully functional. Missed call and text notifications work. The music controls work as well but ONLY with the stock Samsung music player.
    ~ The text on the missed noti's sliders turns black and shrinks small when they connect. THIS IS NORMAL, IT'S SUPPOSE TO DO THIS. As a result of changes made to the smali, the sliders on 4-Tab, AOSP and Star Wars does the same thing.
    ~ If you touch where the missed noti sliders are when they are not present you will still feel a tiny vibration as though you touched one of the sliders. This however has no ill effect what-so-ever on functionality.
    ~ LOCKSCREEN WALLPAPERS WORK! You can set a custom wallpaper for the SGSII lockscreen by creating a folder on your internal sdcard "lockscreen_wallpaper" and then saving a JPG image as "edt_wallpaper.jpg" inside it. There are a few things to be aware of though. The wallpaper is not centered. It goes from the left most side of the image. So if you want a specific part of a wallpaper you will need to crop it in Gallery first. Also, if you mount your sdcards to your computer it will revert to the default wallpaper until you unmount. It will also not show up on reboot until media scanner has finished scanning. If you want to revert to the default wallpaper permanently, just simply delete the "edt_wallpaper.jpg" image in the /sdcard/lockscreen_wallpaper folder. ENJOY!!!!!!!

Change Log
    Code:
    6/7/2011
    ~ Fixed FC on 4-Tab and Miui (sorry!)

6/6/2011
    ~ Added SGSII lockscreen!

5/24/2011
    ~ Miui music controls fixed! All buttons work exactly as they should
    ~ Added music controls to AOSP, Rotary and Star Wars lockscreens
    ~ Fixed puzzle unlock text

5/18/2011
    ~ Fixed phone handle FC on missed call [Miui]
    ~ Fixed sms/mms error that ran in the background [Miui]

5/14/2011
    ~ Added Miui Lockscreen!

5/13/2011
    ~ Initial release [new 4-Tab lockscreen!]

Featured on AndroidSPIN!http://androidspin.com/2011/05/19/8-lockscreens-now-available-for-samsung-vibrant/

snap20110604_084615.png

snap20110514_104416.png

snap20110513_144340.png

* Special thanks to Roman for helping me out with the 4tab unlock! *

Rom chefs - feel free to use this mod in your roms, but please give proper credit for the work and click my thanks button. Thank you.

Credits
    ~ Untermensch
    ~ Sbrissen
    ~ S0niqu3
    ~ Dhiru1602
    ~ DAGr8
    Final Update

OP updated. This version will be final. All new mods will be directed to me and Roman's upcoming project.

Update includes Miui music controls 100% fixed. All buttons work exactly as they should. I also fixed the text on the puzzle lockscreen and added music controls to all the other lockscreens. :D Word.
    I dislike you, Whitehawks
    Would flashing this over jellette's sgsII clone overwrite the theme as well?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Yes it will. This is based on the stock frameworks so if you flash this your phone will look stock.
    Who's ready for nine? ;)

snap20110602_215750.png