it can be used with other mods

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

AL_IRAQI

Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 18, 2012
Baghdad
OnePlus 9R
I'm using a mod now by Tulsadiver that changes the amount of QS columns and makes the LTE sign in the status bar smaller.
It is a flashable zip file.

Would be great to be able to hide the QS icon descriptions in substratum as well as change column and row settings.

Tiles can be changed with Subs, but i couldnt remove tiles text on P, but ill take a deeper look later this weekend

photo_2018-07-19_15-50-03.jpg

starcms

Do you know of a fully supported Android P substratum theme?

Sai's Oreo Theme works great for theming system (Android System, SystemUI, QS background, and notifications background -- just don't use the transparent option -- black and dark work perfectly). And any theme should work for apps,but I recommend Swift's Black (or Swift's Dark).

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Statusbar Clock Tweaks for P

Features:
  • Set Clock Placement
  • Remove Clock
  • Set Clock Size
  • Set Clock Font

Screens:

Options

1-subs.png

2-options-1.png

2-options-2.png

2-options-3.png

2-options-4.png

Clock Positions

3-position-1.png

3-position-2.png

3-position-4.png

3-position-5.png

Font & Size

4-font-size-1.png

4-font-size-5.png

Downloads:
Make sure to have latest Substratum

Drive

AFH

it can be used with other mods

Enjoy!!

What's the difference between the Statusbar Clock Tweaks for P vs Clock Tweaks for P? And where can I find the Clock Tweaks for P theme? Much thanks!!

Rahuld107

Feb 19, 2016
Does it work on stock oreo pixel 2 XL

I got substratum and andromeda installed and working ( no root ). Will this status bar clock tweak work, i am on stock Oreo

Jeremiah_1988

Nov 11, 2011
Got this installed but can't get the theme to go. Any help would be great.

» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:2: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'accessibilityPaneTitle' in package 'android'
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'paddingEnd' with value '@*com.android.systemui:dimen/status_bar_padding_end').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/operator_name').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/operator_name').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:9: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout' with value '@*com.android.systemui:layout/heads_up_status_bar_layout').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:10: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/status_bar_left_side').
» [com.android.systemui]: /data/user/0/projekt.substratum/cache/SubstratumBuilder//type2_Center_Clock/layout/status_bar.xml:14: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'id' with value '@*com.android.systemui:id/cutout_space_view').
» [com.android.systemui]: Installation of "com.android.systemui" has failed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bkkzak

Sep 19, 2015
@AL_IRAQI Could you add date to the statusbar clock, with a separate size option for date? Such as "3:21 Tue 24".
(I like left clock, but would like a small day of week and date next to it.)

And like @Gordietm mentioned, a mod to make "LTE" [much] smaller

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts