[MOD][T/TX][ICS][JB] StatusBar Center Clock v2 + no percentage White/Holo Blue

Search This thread

karlo0321

Mar 22, 2012
I see some bugs. After restarting your phone status bar is black. Then you need to text yourself or plug your headset to stats bar comes out again.

Sent from my LT29i using xda premium

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
It didn't work on my .140 JB rom... I saw just a blank status bar (I know you're not using a stock rom, maybe you could not test your work).

Therefore I decided to do by myself, using the Ticklefish's tutorial and trying his "best method".

It wasn't so easy, but I did it... and now I've got a center clock without overlap issues (so if I got a notification, the clock disappears along with the other icons) :victory:

I could share it with all of you, but, dkownacki, you should tell me what do you prefer:
I could share HERE and you would put my file into your first post
OR
I could open a new thread for .140 roms and I could put a link to your thread for previous versions.

Let me know ;)

dkownacki

Feb 16, 2011
Kościan
It didn't work on my .140 JB rom... I saw just a blank status bar (I know you're not using a stock rom, maybe you could not test your work).

Therefore I decided to do by myself, using the Ticklefish's tutorial and trying his "best method".

It wasn't so easy, but I did it... and now I've got a center clock without overlap issues (so if I got a notification, the clock disappears along with the other icons) :victory:

I could share it with all of you, but, dkownacki, you should tell me what do you prefer:
I could share HERE and you would put my file into your first post
OR
I could open a new thread for .140 roms and I could put a link to your thread for previous versions.

Let me know ;)

It's your work so it s your decission what is better ;)

Wytapane z Xperii T

icebxboy

Jun 2, 2013
Pasig/Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Ofcourse not! I checked my box acvoint and everything should be fine. If not i will upload center clock mod to mediafire

Wytapane z Xperii T

This is what i get if i click download in all links..

try on my android.. tried on my desktop and on my laptop..and same.. Out of bandwith

Sent from my LT29i using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372444392355.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372444392355.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 86

casis86

Jun 7, 2013
Nürnberg
Jep i guess it shouldnt look like that

Sent from my X Phone see it on Youtube :D using xda developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372507819752.jpg