[MOD] Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

Search This thread

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###

Special Offer: if you install Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer for Free you will get Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut without annoying pop-up forever. Click here.

This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.

If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.

It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and the notifications bar without having to long-press the home button.

This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.

It will be also installed an Help icon through which you can activate or deactivate the notification and share the app with your friends.

Look here for Task Manager S4 Shortcut that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.

The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.

Currently supported languages are:

.Arabic
.Czech
.Danish
.Deutsch
.English
.Espanol
.Francais
.Hrvatski
.Magyar
.Italiano
.Latviesu
.Lietuviu
.Norwegian
.Nederlands
.Polish
.Portogues
.Romana
.Russian
.Swedish
.Turkce

If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; tell me the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.

Please report even if some translation is not correct.

189aW8xwJkypZ_5K3s9aFT_T3maty9DXZFwyYPLZiU-6Dr4VfMj7Ue6oA5XMg6wRjhhc

GMTh8eTDbXsWh_awT0kwKiOxZTocKNTHEt964SQzvpM0rLqdLCOy6DrIihRdrUI8WeDq

c8oAK-5rXMe2FhBdtVok4aA6OZC69_ElLzxgBwjpJX2a3fXyFHWYaDDsLwij6dJjxp0j

2QuxHQXM_5DauYFXYgPID4RwmNlsxvLaOC9lFXw5nSKxCXBjNMEEaFxwrrbo-FjSaAQ

e4hkA5jXwB3g0AuAjpL6n8Q2nt9PC9y5V-3ZLWfUmyB4tJOZTruu717zB0Y1Dbfx4Yc

Market Link: Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

cb56

Last edited:

terminal 7

Jan 27, 2008
exeter, uk.
add to home

any home app like apex or nova will do this
or a shortcut app like bettercut

add to home, activities or shortcuts, browse the list !

there are so many actions you can add, one thing that isnt in the list is rocket launcher though !! - guess you need stock launcher for that action to work..

Peace....
2012-11-06+07.54.36.png

notice the bean bag... thats the jelly bean easter egg thingy !!

Last edited:

cb56

Jan 6, 2011
User "Kiki" in the market wrote: "...After installing the update, It stuck and do nothing..."

If you are reading I wanted to tell you that instead of making negative comments, you may contact me, in order to improve the App (which is also free).

Please someone can confirm if release 1.2 is working fine for you?

cb56

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3 or other Samsung compatible devices ###

Special Offer: if you install Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer for Free you will get Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut without annoying pop-up forever. Click here.

This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.

If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.

It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and the notifications bar without having to long-press the home button.

This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.

It will be also installed an Help icon through which you can activate or deactivate the notification and share the app with your friends.

Look here for Task Manager S4 Shortcut that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.

The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.

Currently supported languages are:

.Arabic
    .Czech
    .Danish
    .Deutsch
    .English
    .Espanol
    .Francais
    .Hrvatski
    .Magyar
    .Italiano
    .Latviesu
    .Lietuviu
    .Norwegian
    .Nederlands
    .Polish
    .Portogues
    .Romana
    .Russian
    .Swedish
    .Turkce

If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; tell me the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.

Please report even if some translation is not correct.

189aW8xwJkypZ_5K3s9aFT_T3maty9DXZFwyYPLZiU-6Dr4VfMj7Ue6oA5XMg6wRjhhc

GMTh8eTDbXsWh_awT0kwKiOxZTocKNTHEt964SQzvpM0rLqdLCOy6DrIihRdrUI8WeDq

c8oAK-5rXMe2FhBdtVok4aA6OZC69_ElLzxgBwjpJX2a3fXyFHWYaDDsLwij6dJjxp0j

2QuxHQXM_5DauYFXYgPID4RwmNlsxvLaOC9lFXw5nSKxCXBjNMEEaFxwrrbo-FjSaAQ

e4hkA5jXwB3g0AuAjpL6n8Q2nt9PC9y5V-3ZLWfUmyB4tJOZTruu717zB0Y1Dbfx4Yc

Market Link: Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

cb56
    Thank you mate, very useful!
    I can confirm that its working also with S3.
    Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut release 1.2

Slightly faster

cb56
    Where is the download link?...i cant find it...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Now...in the first post. :angel:

cb56
    Guys Download "Application Monitor" From Samsung store. Its better than a shortcut key & does the same function has a shortcut but with live widget. This should be in Themes & App MODS please look into it & move the thread.
    RqPwY.jpg