[Mod/Theme/Guide] Galaxy S5 FullScreen Call

Search This thread

tdunham

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
FullScreen Call Themed

This is for DeOdexed builds ONLY!
This mod is based on the NE5 DeOdexed Rom.

FS_CallerID_1.png
. .
FS_CallerID_2.png

FS_CallerID_3.png
. .
FS_CallerID_4.png

FS_CallerID_5.png
. .
FS_CallerID_6.png

Always a work in progress. Ported this over from the international S5 with a little help. Full credits given at the bottom.

Included the stock flashable files at the bottom of the post should you need to go back. Also included a few extra backgrounds. You can use those as a template to add your own.

Download Link --> MOAR_Rom.FullScreen_Call_V4.zip

Download Link --> NE5_DeOdexed.Stock.FullScreen_Call_V4.zip

Installation:
Backup your rom if possible.
Flash in custom recovery.

Changelog:
Code:
[B]Version - 4[/B]
- End call moved to the bottom right as default
- Fixed conference call (caller on hold) from displaying behind call buttons
- Removed toggle indicators from beneath Bluetooth, Mute and Sound buttons

[B]Version - 3[/B]
 - Corrected for call info popup.
 - Added back in 'Last message' & 'Last spoke' call info.
 - Added and changed default fixed background
 - Added and changed default fixed background thanks to BobCATROM
 - Added updated icons thanks to BobCATROM
 - Call info card is scrollable
 - Toggles added for MOAR Rom version for upcoming new stuff update for additional features.

[B]Version - 2[/B]
- Removed 'Last Message' popup from behind bottom row.
- Text color for DTMF dialer, In-call Timer and End call screen changed to white

[B]Version - 1[/B]
- Initial Release

Adding your own custom backgrounds:
Take your downloaded image, rename it to picture_unknown.png
You may use a .jpg image. However, the image has to RENAMED to a .png first.
Make a copy of one of the Caller.ID.BG...zip files, open it with a zip file manager and insert your file into the folder vrtheme/system/app/InCallUI.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi, replacing the existing one.

Additional Note:
I can't say exactly the dimensions required for the background, experiment and report back what seems to be the ideal size otherwise the phone will do its best to resize the image to fit the screen properly.

Credits:
@thanhfhuongf - For the original mod posted HERE
@lacoursiere18 - For the guide and assistance getting me on the right track.
@BoBCatRoM - Huge thanks for the use of his InCallUI theme. You can thank him properly HERE.

Attachments

• NE5_DeOdexed.Stock_InCallUI.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 474
  • MOAR_Rom.Stock_InCallUI.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 450
  • Caller.ID.BG_Original.zip
    748.3 KB · Views: 340
  • Caller.ID.BG_Frog.zip
    706.8 KB · Views: 372
  • Caller.ID.BG_Mamas_Boy.zip
    709.8 KB · Views: 396
  • Caller.ID.BG_Love.zip
    967.9 KB · Views: 255
  • Caller.ID.BG_Love.V2.zip
    844 KB · Views: 267
  • FullScreen_End.Call.Left.zip
    595.8 KB · Views: 202
  • FullScreen_End.Call.Right.zip
    595.8 KB · Views: 291
  • FullScreen_End.Call.Third_Button.zip
    595.8 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
Guide/How-to

For additional help and tips related to this mod, refer to the original thread:
[MOD][GUIDE] Fullscreen call S5

** Extract the zip file at the bottom of the post and place the three files into your DECOMPILED InCallUI.apk file in their respective folders.

Important step:
DELETE the file:
res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi/endcall_bg.9.png
The file we are replacing it with is not a .9 image so we need to remove the .9 png file so the other file will be utilized instead.

Modifying InCallUI.apk
res/values/dimens.xml change to value in BLUE:
Code:
    <dimen name="call_card_height">[COLOR="Blue"]640.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
res/values/styles.xml make change to values indicated in BLUE:
Code:
    <style name="InCallTouchUpperButton">
        <item name="android:textSize">[COLOR="Blue"]0.0dip[/COLOR]</item>
        <item name="android:textStyle">normal</item>
        <item name="android:textColor">[COLOR="Blue"]#00000000[/COLOR]</item>
        <item name="android:gravity">top|center</item>
        <item name="android:background">@drawable/call_dial_btn_bg</item>
        <item name="android:paddingTop">14.0dip</item>
        <item name="android:layout_width">fill_parent</item>
        <item name="android:layout_height">fill_parent</item>
        <item name="android:singleLine">true</item>
        <item name="android:drawablePadding">2.0dip</item>
    </style>
    <style name="InCallTouchEndButton" parent="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
    <style name="InEasyCallTouchUpperButton">
        <item name="android:paddingTop">20.0dip</item>
        <item name="android:drawablePadding">7.0dip</item>
    </style>

A little further down

<style name="InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame">
        <item name="android:textColor">@color/incall_button_text</item>
        <item name="android:paddingTop">18.0dip</item>
        <item name="android:layout_width">1.0dip</item>
        <item name="android:drawableBottom">@drawable/incall_toggle_button</item>
        <item name="android:layout_weight">1.0</item>
    </style>

This part isn't much fun but the results are worth it. ;)
res/values/colors.xml change ALL these values; they are not all consecutive.
Also, replace the entire lines highlighted in RED:
Code:
<color name="incoming_call_image_widget_background">#00000000</color>
[COLOR="Red"]<color name="incall_screen_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="cover_background">#00000000</color>
[/COLOR]<color name="incall_call_banner_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_background2">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_in_call_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_end_call_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_state_label_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_secondary_info_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="endcall_yellow_button_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="endcall_green_button_bg">#00000000</color>
[COLOR="Red"]<color name="incall_call_button_background">#00000000</color>
[/COLOR]<color name="incall_call_button_background_qcif_video">#00000000</color>
[COLOR="Red"]<color name="dialpad_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="dtmf_dialer_display_background">#00000000</color>
[/COLOR]<color name="manage_conference_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="button_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="tutorial_background_color">#00000000</color>
<color name="tutorial_tab_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="tutorial_image_unknown_background">#00000000</color>
[COLOR="Red"]<color name="vt_dialpad_background">#00000000</color>
[/COLOR]<color name="circle_time_progress_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_background_covered">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_background2_covered">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_in_call_background_covered">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_end_call_background_covered">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_active_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_disconnect_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_banner_onhold_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_state_active_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_state_disconnect_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_state_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_call_state_onhold_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="incall_button_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="invtcall_call_banner_active_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="invtcall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="invtcall_call_state_active_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="invtcall_call_state_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
<color name="popup_button_bg">#80000000</color>
<color name="incall_mw_call_card_background">#00000000</color>
<color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_active_bg">#80000000</color>
<color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_disconnect_bg">#80000000</color>
<color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#80000000</color>
Fix the spacing between caller number, DTMF dialpad and pressed numbers (like when you need to dial an extension). If you're having overlap issues with caller number and dialpad pressed numbers.
res/layout/dialpad_twelve_fragment.xml
Add new code and change the value in BLUE. Yours might have to be slightly different number according to your layout.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view" android:background="@color/transparent" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_height" android:layout_marginTop="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_top" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_bottom"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/dtmfDialerFieldContainer" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <TextView android:textColor="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_text" android:id="@id/dialpad_elapsed_time" android:background="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_background" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/callstate_container_height" style="@style/InCallElapsedTime" />
        <EditText android:textSize="46.0sp" android:textColor="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_text" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/dtmfDialerField" android:background="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_background" [COLOR="Blue"]android:paddingTop="50.0dip"[/COLOR] android:paddingLeft="16.0dip" android:paddingRight="16.0dip" android:focusableInTouchMode="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/dtmf_dialer_field_height" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:freezesText="true" />
    </LinearLayout>
    <include layout="@layout/dtmf_dialpad_twelve" />
</LinearLayout>
OPTIONAL Smali Edits:
InCallUI.apk Smali edit.
This will prevent the 'Last spoke' popup item from displaying right above the toggles.
smali\com\android\incallui\callerinfocard\item\LastCallLogItem.smali
Find and replace this entire method:
Code:
.method protected setItem(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/net/Uri;Landroid/database/Cursor;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
    .locals 0

return-void
.end method
InCallUI.apk Smali edit.
This will prevent the 'Last message' popup item from displaying right above the toggles.
smali\com\android\incallui\callerinfocard\item\MessageItem.smali
Code:
.method protected setItem(Landroid/content/Context;Landroid/net/Uri;Landroid/database/Cursor;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
    .locals 0

return-void
.end method

OPTIONAL Text Color Changes:
Text color changes, these codes are currently set to Black, change to whatever you need.
Call info card text
res/layout/caller_info_card_item.xml
Search through and change these fields to your color choice.
Code:
android:textColor="#ff000000"

DTMF Dialer & Call Timer
res/values/colors.xml
Code:
    <item type="color" name="dtmf_dialer_display_text">#ff000000</item>
    <color name="overlay_call_time_text_color">#ff000000</color>
End call upper text
res\color\endcall_upper_button_text.xml
Code:
    <item android:color="#ff000000" />

OPTIONAL How to rearrange bottom row buttons:
To rearrange buttons xml edit:
res/values/in_call_button_voice_fragment.xml
The bottom row is split into two sections. Think of it as left side and right side.
If you move an item from the left side (top section), to the right side (bottom section), an item must be moved up from the bottom section to take its place.
The lines in RED are the lines to move back and forth.
The lines in ORANGE are the treated exactly the same as the lines in RED except they must be moved as a group (think of the group as a single line).
In this example, I have moved the End Call button to the far left so it is the first item to appear in the top section. I also had to move the line for speakerButton down one section so it would balance out the sections.
The line in GREEN should stay right where it is (I think ;)).
Code:
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/incall_upper_button_contaienr" android:layout_width="180.0dip" android:layout_height="68.0dip" android:splitMotionEvents="false">
                [COLOR="Red"]<Button android:id="@id/endButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:drawableTop="@drawable/call_icon_endcall" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchEndButton" />
[/COLOR]    		[COLOR="Orange"]<Button android:id="@id/addCallButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/onscreenAddCallText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_add_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/onscreenAddCallText_description" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
                <Button android:id="@id/rcsVideoButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/rcs_share_live_video" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_rcs_video_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
                <Button android:id="@id/recordButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/menu_record_voice" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_record_play_button" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />[/COLOR]
                [COLOR="Red"]<Button android:id="@id/dialpadButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/onscreenShowDialpadText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_dialpad_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
[/COLOR]            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/incall_lower_button_contaienr" android:layout_width="180.0dip" android:layout_height="68.0dip" android:splitMotionEvents="false">
                [COLOR="Red"]<ToggleButton android:id="@id/speakerButton" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:textOn="@string/onscreenSpeakerText" android:textOff="@string/onscreenSpeakerText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_speaker_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_speaker" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
    		<ToggleButton android:id="@id/muteButton" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:textOn="@string/onscreenMuteText" android:textOff="@string/onscreenMuteText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_mute_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_mute" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
                <ToggleButton android:id="@id/bluetoothButton" android:textOn="@string/audio_mode_bluetooth" android:textOff="@string/audio_mode_bluetooth" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_bluetooth_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_bluetooth" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
[/COLOR]                [COLOR="Green"]<Button android:id="@id/rcsShareButton" android:visibility="gone" android:text="@string/rcs_share" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_rcs_share_icon" style="@style/InCallTouchButtonRcsShare" />

Last edited:

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
I keep getting this annoying sending tones pop-up when I place a call, and the box at the bottom that says when you last contacted the person is under the icons. Anyway to get rid of that pop up and raise up that box s little?

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

tdunham

Jun 21, 2008
TampaBay
I keep getting this annoying sending tones pop-up when I place a call, and the box at the bottom that says when you last contacted the person is under the icons. Anyway to get rid of that pop up and raise up that box s little?
I don't think we've figured the last contacted thing yet but I removed it entirely so not sure what you're seeing. Post a screenshot of that when you have time.
Just an FYI, the same exact box will show if there is a special event associated with the caller, like Birthdays and Anniversary but I thought I wouldn't mess with that one. Still, something that needs to be dealt with.

I've heard about the sending tones pop-up before this mod so I'm not sure if its specific. Did you mess with DTMF or something? Post a screenshot of that too. Maybe I can just find a way to remove the popup entirely but it would be nice to know whats causing it to begin with.

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
I don't think we've figured the last contacted thing yet but I removed it entirely so not sure what you're seeing. Post a screenshot of that when you have time.
Just an FYI, the same exact box will show if there is a special event associated with the caller, like Birthdays and Anniversary but I thought I wouldn't mess with that one. Still, something that needs to be dealt with.

I've heard about the sending tones pop-up before this mod so I'm not sure if its specific. Did you mess with DTMF or something? Post a screenshot of that too. Maybe I can just find a way to remove the popup entirely but it would be nice to know whats causing it to begin with.

No problem... Here you go

Attachments

• 1412170855220.jpg
    1412170855220.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
Thanks.
Oh great, it shows last sms/mms too. :rolleyes:
The SS of sending tones, does it only popup when you use the keypad in the dialer? Like I said before the actual phone dialer is a different apk completely from the one for the in-call screen so I'm hoping it's localized to that.

The pop up only happens when I place the call. And it stays there for like 2-4 seconds and then connects to the call

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
Ok, that sounds like the main dialer then. When you have time, flash back to stock MOAR incallui and see if it still happens. I think it will.

Flashed over the stock in call and it still does it, I guess it is the main dialer. Weird, I never seen it before, probably because I didn't have a cool theme to look at haha

So the only issue is the last message box then :)

Reactions: tdunham

JoeyDuran

Jan 4, 2013
Spring
I've updated the guide at the very bottom for an additional smali edit to remove the 'Last message' popup that shows behind the call buttons.

I will post an update to the full mod later for this too.

I found the code but it's exactly the same as the one you have in the box so what would I be replacing it with?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FullScreen Call Themed

This is for DeOdexed builds ONLY!
    This mod is based on the NE5 DeOdexed Rom.

FS_CallerID_1.png
    . .
    FS_CallerID_2.png

FS_CallerID_3.png
    . .
    FS_CallerID_4.png

FS_CallerID_5.png
    . .
    FS_CallerID_6.png

Always a work in progress. Ported this over from the international S5 with a little help. Full credits given at the bottom.

Included the stock flashable files at the bottom of the post should you need to go back. Also included a few extra backgrounds. You can use those as a template to add your own.

Download Link --> MOAR_Rom.FullScreen_Call_V4.zip

Download Link --> NE5_DeOdexed.Stock.FullScreen_Call_V4.zip

Installation:
    Backup your rom if possible.
    Flash in custom recovery.

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]Version - 4[/B]
    - End call moved to the bottom right as default
    - Fixed conference call (caller on hold) from displaying behind call buttons
    - Removed toggle indicators from beneath Bluetooth, Mute and Sound buttons

[B]Version - 3[/B]
     - Corrected for call info popup.
     - Added back in 'Last message' & 'Last spoke' call info.
     - Added and changed default fixed background
     - Added and changed default fixed background thanks to BobCATROM
     - Added updated icons thanks to BobCATROM
     - Call info card is scrollable
     - Toggles added for MOAR Rom version for upcoming new stuff update for additional features.

[B]Version - 2[/B]
    - Removed 'Last Message' popup from behind bottom row.
    - Text color for DTMF dialer, In-call Timer and End call screen changed to white

[B]Version - 1[/B]
    - Initial Release

Adding your own custom backgrounds:
    Take your downloaded image, rename it to picture_unknown.png
    You may use a .jpg image. However, the image has to RENAMED to a .png first.
    Make a copy of one of the Caller.ID.BG...zip files, open it with a zip file manager and insert your file into the folder vrtheme/system/app/InCallUI.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi, replacing the existing one.

Additional Note:
    I can't say exactly the dimensions required for the background, experiment and report back what seems to be the ideal size otherwise the phone will do its best to resize the image to fit the screen properly.

Credits:
    @thanhfhuongf - For the original mod posted HERE
    @lacoursiere18 - For the guide and assistance getting me on the right track.
    @BoBCatRoM - Huge thanks for the use of his InCallUI theme. You can thank him properly HERE.
    Guide/How-to

For additional help and tips related to this mod, refer to the original thread:
    [MOD][GUIDE] Fullscreen call S5

** Extract the zip file at the bottom of the post and place the three files into your DECOMPILED InCallUI.apk file in their respective folders.

Important step:
    DELETE the file:
    res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi/endcall_bg.9.png
    The file we are replacing it with is not a .9 image so we need to remove the .9 png file so the other file will be utilized instead.

Modifying InCallUI.apk
    res/values/dimens.xml change to value in BLUE:
    Code:
        <dimen name="call_card_height">[COLOR="Blue"]640.0dip[/COLOR]</dimen>
    res/values/styles.xml make change to values indicated in BLUE:
    Code:
        <style name="InCallTouchUpperButton">
            <item name="android:paddingTop">14.0dip</item>
            <item name="android:drawablePadding">2.0dip</item>
        </style>
        <style name="InCallTouchEndButton" parent="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
        <style name="InEasyCallTouchUpperButton">
            <item name="android:paddingTop">20.0dip</item>
            <item name="android:drawablePadding">7.0dip</item>
        </style>

A little further down

<style name="InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame">
            <item name="android:textColor">@color/incall_button_text</item>
            <item name="android:paddingTop">18.0dip</item>
            <item name="android:layout_width">1.0dip</item>
            <item name="android:drawableBottom">@drawable/incall_toggle_button</item>
            <item name="android:layout_weight">1.0</item>
        </style>

This part isn't much fun but the results are worth it. ;)
    res/values/colors.xml change ALL these values; they are not all consecutive.
    Also, replace the entire lines highlighted in RED:
    Code:
    <color name="incoming_call_image_widget_background">#00000000</color>
    [COLOR="Red"]<color name="incall_screen_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="cover_background">#00000000</color>
    [/COLOR]<color name="incall_call_banner_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_background2">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_in_call_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_end_call_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_state_label_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_secondary_info_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="endcall_yellow_button_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="endcall_green_button_bg">#00000000</color>
    [COLOR="Red"]<color name="incall_call_button_background">#00000000</color>
    [/COLOR]<color name="incall_call_button_background_qcif_video">#00000000</color>
    [COLOR="Red"]<color name="dialpad_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="dtmf_dialer_display_background">#00000000</color>
    [/COLOR]<color name="manage_conference_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="button_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="tutorial_background_color">#00000000</color>
    <color name="tutorial_tab_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="tutorial_image_unknown_background">#00000000</color>
    [COLOR="Red"]<color name="vt_dialpad_background">#00000000</color>
    [/COLOR]<color name="circle_time_progress_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_background_covered">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_background2_covered">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_in_call_background_covered">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_end_call_background_covered">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_active_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_disconnect_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_banner_onhold_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_state_active_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_state_disconnect_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_state_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_call_state_onhold_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="incall_button_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="invtcall_call_banner_active_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="invtcall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="invtcall_call_state_active_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="invtcall_call_state_incoming_bg">#00000000</color>
    <color name="popup_button_bg">#80000000</color>
    <color name="incall_mw_call_card_background">#00000000</color>
    <color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_active_bg">#80000000</color>
    <color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_disconnect_bg">#80000000</color>
    <color name="drivelink_incall_call_banner_incoming_bg">#80000000</color>
    Fix the spacing between caller number, DTMF dialpad and pressed numbers (like when you need to dial an extension). If you're having overlap issues with caller number and dialpad pressed numbers.
    res/layout/dialpad_twelve_fragment.xml
    Add new code and change the value in BLUE. Yours might have to be slightly different number according to your layout.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view" android:background="@color/transparent" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_height" android:layout_marginTop="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_top" android:layout_marginBottom="@dimen/dtmf_twelve_key_dialer_view_bottom"
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/dtmfDialerFieldContainer" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <TextView android:textColor="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_text" android:id="@id/dialpad_elapsed_time" android:background="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_background" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/callstate_container_height" style="@style/InCallElapsedTime" />
            <EditText android:textSize="46.0sp" android:textColor="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_text" android:gravity="center" android:id="@id/dtmfDialerField" android:background="@color/dtmf_dialer_display_background" [COLOR="Blue"]android:paddingTop="50.0dip"[/COLOR] android:paddingLeft="16.0dip" android:paddingRight="16.0dip" android:focusableInTouchMode="false" android:clickable="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/dtmf_dialer_field_height" android:scrollHorizontally="true" android:singleLine="true" android:freezesText="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <include layout="@layout/dtmf_dialpad_twelve" />
    </LinearLayout>
    OPTIONAL Smali Edits:
    InCallUI.apk Smali edit.
    This will prevent the 'Last spoke' popup item from displaying right above the toggles.
    smali\com\android\incallui\callerinfocard\item\LastCallLogItem.smali
    Code:
        .locals 0

return-void
    .end method
    InCallUI.apk Smali edit.
    This will prevent the 'Last message' popup item from displaying right above the toggles.
    smali\com\android\incallui\callerinfocard\item\MessageItem.smali
    Code:
        .locals 0

return-void
    .end method

OPTIONAL Text Color Changes:
    Text color changes, these codes are currently set to Black, change to whatever you need.
    Call info card text
    res/layout/caller_info_card_item.xml
    Search through and change these fields to your color choice.
    Code:
    android:textColor="#ff000000"

DTMF Dialer & Call Timer
    res/values/colors.xml
    Code:
        <item type="color" name="dtmf_dialer_display_text">#ff000000</item>
        <color name="overlay_call_time_text_color">#ff000000</color>
    End call upper text
    res\color\endcall_upper_button_text.xml
    Code:
        <item android:color="#ff000000" />

OPTIONAL How to rearrange bottom row buttons:
    To rearrange buttons xml edit:
    res/values/in_call_button_voice_fragment.xml
    The bottom row is split into two sections. Think of it as left side and right side.
    If you move an item from the left side (top section), to the right side (bottom section), an item must be moved up from the bottom section to take its place.
    The lines in RED are the lines to move back and forth.
    The lines in ORANGE are the treated exactly the same as the lines in RED except they must be moved as a group (think of the group as a single line).
    In this example, I have moved the End Call button to the far left so it is the first item to appear in the top section. I also had to move the line for speakerButton down one section so it would balance out the sections.
    The line in GREEN should stay right where it is (I think ;)).
    Code:
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/incall_upper_button_contaienr" android:layout_width="180.0dip" android:layout_height="68.0dip" android:splitMotionEvents="false">
                    [COLOR="Red"]<Button android:id="@id/endButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:drawableTop="@drawable/call_icon_endcall" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchEndButton" />
    [/COLOR]    		[COLOR="Orange"]<Button android:id="@id/addCallButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/onscreenAddCallText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_add_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" android:contentDescription="@string/onscreenAddCallText_description" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
                    <Button android:id="@id/rcsVideoButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/rcs_share_live_video" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_rcs_video_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
                    <Button android:id="@id/recordButton" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/menu_record_voice" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_record_play_button" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR="Red"]<Button android:id="@id/dialpadButton" android:layout_width="1.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:text="@string/onscreenShowDialpadText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_dialpad_icon" android:layout_weight="1.0" style="@style/InCallTouchUpperButton" />
                <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/incall_lower_button_contaienr" android:layout_width="180.0dip" android:layout_height="68.0dip" android:splitMotionEvents="false">
                    [COLOR="Red"]<ToggleButton android:id="@id/speakerButton" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:textOn="@string/onscreenSpeakerText" android:textOff="@string/onscreenSpeakerText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_speaker_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_speaker" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
        		<ToggleButton android:id="@id/muteButton" android:layout_marginRight="2.0dip" android:textOn="@string/onscreenMuteText" android:textOff="@string/onscreenMuteText" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_mute_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_mute" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
                    <ToggleButton android:id="@id/bluetoothButton" android:textOn="@string/audio_mode_bluetooth" android:textOff="@string/audio_mode_bluetooth" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_bluetooth_icon" android:contentDescription="@string/description_bluetooth" style="@style/InCallTouchToggleButtonNoFrame" />
    [/COLOR]                [COLOR="Green"]<Button android:id="@id/rcsShareButton" android:visibility="gone" android:text="@string/rcs_share" android:drawableTop="@drawable/incall_button_rcs_share_icon" style="@style/InCallTouchButtonRcsShare" />
    Added two flashables to the bottom of Post #1.

I got tired of staring at the phone for a couple of seconds trying to find the End Call button. To make it easier to locate and select, I moved the end call button to the left, for lefties and to the right, for righties.
    Threw this together this morning :D .
    If anyone wants it. I've attached it below ;) .

PIC:
    uma9a2u5.jpg
    New optional section added to the guide in Post #2,
    How to rearrange bottom row buttons