[MOD] TouchWiz for Froyo FRF83

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater
Hiya,

I've modified the launcher itself to work with Eclair/Froyo framework.jar so you no longer need root to make use of this awesome launcher.

Download:
Here

Instruction:
Either put the APK file on the SDCard and install it with any file explorer or install it with adb.

Feel free to include this in your Themes/ROMs!

Screenshots of it in action:

Last edited:

Vision77

May 8, 2007
Chicago/Minneapolis
You have to install FRF83. It doesn't work with any other version, sorry.

I would like to dispute that claim:D I have it working on my FRF72 MCR r18 Mod by Rodriguezstyle 2.6_fix.....I did not wipe at all...I figured I would be flashing MCR r19 RS2.7 anyway so it would be worth a try...Initially it took forever to flash and I thought it was bootlooping but then the lights came on it was a go!!! Initially this had some noticeable lag but I went to spare parts and tweaked the animation/transition speeds and I have had no problems so far. :cool:

rolle3k

Feb 6, 2010
dein Vater
I would like to dispute that claim:D I have it working on my FRF72 MCR r18 Mod by Rodriguezstyle 2.6_fix.....I did not wipe at all...I figured I would be flashing MCR r19 RS2.7 anyway so it would be worth a try...Initially it took forever to flash and I thought it was bootlooping but then the lights came on it was a go!!! Initially this had some noticeable lag but I went to spare parts and tweaked the animation/transition speeds and I have had no problems so far. :cool:
Ah, interesting. Seems like they didn't touch framework.jar then. :)