[MOD]Translated LEWA lockscreen-Updated-[2012/06/27]

Search This thread

LeFeverts

Sep 27, 2011
Szarvas
Hello XDA-Users!

I saw some theme is not translated for LEWAOS roms, so i started to translate them.
I started with MyMIUI lockscreen(because i so much love MIUI style ;) ). So i want to share it with you!

Here we go:
screenshot-1341063166674.png
screenshot-1341063159449.png

screenshot-1341063154665.png
screenshot-1341063148434.png

If you want more translated themes, please write down this name in this topic, and i'll do it as soon as possible!

To setup this theme:
  1. Download the .zip
  2. extract to you SD
  3. Go to theme option
  4. select "From SD"
  5. Tick the mymiui_translated
  6. done!:)
Have a nice day !:fingers-crossed:

Changes:

• 2012.07.06-Added Default lockscreen
  • 2012.06.30-Added MIUI and Angry Birds lockscreen

(The lockscreens are not my work, i've just translated them!)
Feel free to use in LEWA ROMS, just give a link for this topic! :)

Attachments

• mymiui_translated.zip
    769.3 KB · Views: 652
  • 2_AngryBirds.zip
    750.9 KB · Views: 249
  • default_lewa_translated.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 439
Last edited:

dj_mol3y_x8

Aug 30, 2011
guildford
Hello XDA-Users!

I saw some theme is not translated for LEWAOS roms, so i started to translate them.
I started with MyMIUI lockscreen(because i so much love MIUI style ;) ). So i want to share it with you!

Here we go:

If you want more translated themes, please write down this name in this topic, and i'll do it as soon as possible!

To setup this theme:
  1. Download the .zip
  2. extract to you SD
  3. Go to theme option
  4. select "From SD"

Good job!
Can you do angry birds lockscreen

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App

Reactions: Ahmad.H

qwertyuiopzxc

May 4, 2012
Kepala Batas
can u translate for default lewa lockscreen?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

and one more thing. can u change the font of the clock in the lockscreen to sony sketch?

qwertyuiopzxc

May 4, 2012
Kepala Batas
made it work by changing the name of the .lwt file. great. but can u translate in example: 18 Nov 2012 form? i'll hit the thanks button. anyway thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA-Users!

Here we go:

To setup this theme:
    1. Download the .zip
    2. extract to you SD
    3. Go to theme option
    4. select "From SD"

Changes:

• 2012.07.06-Added Default lockscreen
    • 2012.06.30-Added MIUI and Angry Birds lockscreen

Feel free to use in LEWA ROMS, just give a link for this topic! :)
    A brief explanation of editing LWT Files, using Total Commander

1) Open up total commander and set it so that the folder containing your lwt them file is in both windows (fig 1)
    2) Go into the main theme file and highlight the lockscreen file and then press copy which will copy it to the right hand window (fig 2)
    3) Go into the lockscreen file on the right hand window and look for the main.xml file, hold down right mouse button and select edit (fig 3)
    4) Edit the xml file using notepad or notepad++ or your editor of choice (Fig 4)
    5) Save the file and accept the prompt to repack it, and now we reverse the process
    6) Go back on directory on the right hand window so we see the lockscreen file again, highlight the lockscreen and then copy to send it from the right window back into the archive on the left hand side (fig 5)

And youre done..

Its a similar process for replacing icons.
    Go into the lwt file in the left window, copy the icons file to the right window
    double click the icons file in the rh window to show the files
    in the left window navigate to the folder on your computer where you have the replacement icons
    copy the icons from left to right
    reverse the process, go back on dir on the right to show the icon file again, in the left window go back to the directory with teh lwt and enter the lwt, then copy icon file from right to left.

If you want to change the name of the theme (recommended if modding a default theme), go into theme file and theme.json file and edit the name, then change the name of the lwt as well.
    have u done it? sorry for my impatient

Sorry for the delay, but i had problem at work, but here is the lock screen, i can not test it, because i'm not on LEWA atm, so if you can report, i would be pleased:)

I hope you enjoy, your new -translated- lockscreen!:)
    Thanks. Is there any way to change data layout to 30/6 Saturday instead of 6/30 Saturday

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App

Yes i can, i did;) Hope you enjoy!
    Hi, can you guys assists me how to apply this mod on gingerdx v28, I out of idea how to make its works because I cant find 'from SD" option. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my X8 using xda app-developers app

Its just for LEWA OS, not for GDX!:) If you want different lockscreen for gdx, you may use golocker or milocker!:)

For editing: I've just use notepad ++, total commander and translator! [/B ]You need to renmae the lwt file to .zip, in this zip file, you can find a lockscreen file, you need to enter into it and find the "main.xml" in this file, you can finde the chinese characters, which can copied and translated by google translate..it will translate to some stupid sentence, but you can associate to the meaning, like messages, missed calls! The date and month is evidance, because they showed like this: <DateTime x="160" y="372+#unlocker.move_y" align="center" color="#AAEEEEEE" size="14" format="M-d EEEE"/>. After it you need to rewrite the original main.xml in lockscreen, and after rename the .zip to lwt. If you want to add some description for this file, to separate from the other themes, you can do it in the theme.json by using notepad++.

I hope i can see many and many translated lockcreen in this topic!:)
    Good luck guys!

P.S: I'm working on a self-made lockscreen for lewaos:)