[MOD]TSM.MOD_by_MADDOGGN/(ten_locks)[MOD][UPDATE 11/29/11]

Search This thread

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
BROUGHT TO YOU FIRST BY: MADDOGGIN

INTRO: This is ported from samsung fascinate originally created by: "TSM" sbrissen
link>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1030028
please go by his thread and give him his props!

also to thank!
sbrissen>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1132460<<--donate to him!!
DAGr8>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1098145
dreamsforgotten>> taught me everything i know!
RandomKIng check his thread here for awesome rom >>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1343669

also big thanks to ecooce!! hope to see him back soon!
big thnaks to QbKing77 for hot to video -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSpKeQn675I

if i missed anyone let me know

Please be aware this is a beta!!

This mod includes the following---> scrollabel powerwidgets fully customizable thru tsm.parts, statusbar options, lockscreens "10" including puzzle, epic, glass, sgs2, miui, rotary, aosp, 4tab, honey and rings. also includes crt/screen on and off modded by me!:D. and hotspot hack thanks to "unknown" , no ciq thanks to Konane!

Note: this took allot of work, i literrally worked day and night to bring these features to the epic. the work was very extensive so please give props where its deserved and dont ask for src cause i dont have it!

files affected: policy.jar, framework-res, system-ui, services-jar

since this uses framework-res you cant flash a theme over this or this over a theme you have to theme framework!

disclaimer: i will not be responsible if your phone breaks after flashing this. flash at your own risk!!

install instruction:
you must be in a deodexed rom to use this!

1. wipe data 3x,install deodexed rom and boot up
2.back to recovery and flash mod
3.enjoy!

if you have issues after following these steps then repeat!!

EI22_GINGERBREAD

UPDATED_11/29/2011

Download For EI22>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?7ra9f3v8gr7r938

shot_000017.png
shot_000015.png
shot_000006.png
shot_000001.png
shot_000003.png
shot_000016.png
shot_000008.png
shot_000013.png

if you like my work please donate for my time!! thanks!

Last edited:

socalsfinest93

May 1, 2010
oh damn i saw these on your simply blue thread and thought these will be released when that was updated...well im gonna try this now....thanks man

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
oh damn i saw these on your simply blue thread and thought these will be released when that was updated...well im gonna try this now....thanks man

decided id make a new thread since its a new mod and i went ahead and threw in my update for my theme too

also i will update op later but this only has been tested on stock deodex ec05 but i worked it on syndicate framework if you have any issues downloading please do a fresh install of everything

Last edited:

squshy 7

Dec 6, 2010
Oh ****...you better put a reference to zander in the title so he reads this. And then we'll throw a root party lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: lavaclaw

trickshot1126

May 21, 2010
Michigan
Do you think this will work for EE03? If not I'm going to have to go back to a ec05 rom for this! Lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Yea all the lockscreen works...its just that my phone and market apk force closes on the srf rom...so I'll try the stock ec05 later

sorry about that i dont know why its probably my theme but i know if you start ovewr and wipe 3x flash rom boot up and the reflash the theme everything will work. again if you use the stock one it will be stock images no theme

Magic Oreo

Nov 7, 2010
Will defiantely flash this when it gets ported to ee03

maddoggin

Jul 6, 2010
corpus christ
Will defiantely flash this when it gets ported to ee03

sorry maybe someone else will do that but ee03 is a leak and not fully functional yet. my next update will be to get rid of the app and impliment this mod into settings i already have it working just adding some extras!

snap20110520_170328.png

Attachments

• snap20110520_170328.jpg
    snap20110520_170328.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,355
  • snap20110520_170334.jpg
    snap20110520_170334.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,359
  • snap20110520_170342.jpg
    snap20110520_170342.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,345
  • snap20110520_170359.jpg
    snap20110520_170359.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,342

qbking77

Dec 2, 2010
Chicago
GREAT job man!!!! Works amazing. The only comment I have is for the glass lock. Is it possible for a puzzle piece to show up when a message comes in to go straight to the messaging app. This is how it is for the galaxy s 4g on tmobile. That would be great!!
But nice work.

MikeyLee

Jul 20, 2010
Phoenix
Actually I have a question. What's it take to change the way these work? As in from EB12 to EC05 to EE03 etc... Everyone says the EE03 isnt finished but it's as finished but it's flawless for me.

TheTexasYeti

Feb 27, 2011
Running the stock version on an unthemed SRF 1.1 with LP (if there is any relevance), these following issues present themselves to me:

1.) Text in the homescreen menu following menu softkey press is almost the same shade of grey as the menu background.

2.) With the puzzle lock, the size of the puzzle pieces in the background change size following the press of the "missing" piece.

3.) Epic lock locked the phone after a single occurrence of haptic feedback once the screen was touched. Had to pull the battery to reset the phone.

That is all I have found as of yet. Thank you, thus far and in advance, for all of the effort you have put into this.

squshy 7

Dec 6, 2010
Actually I have a question. What's it take to change the way these work? As in from EB12 to EC05 to EE03 etc... Everyone says the EE03 isnt finished but it's as finished but it's flawless for me.

From what I understand, the problem is system app related. They will call on certain items from framework-res and twframework-res...however there are obviously differences in the frameworks between versions, and the apps are adjusted as such. So when you are one version, and launch, say, phone.apk, but your framework is from a different version, boom, the app either FCs or it simply won't launch. Even eb13 and ec05 have their differences, even though they are both froyo.

I could be completely off base here though, and I may have misunderstood your question. Just speaking from my experience.

And regarding ee03...the OP may be shying away from porting to it because of the bugs in the build, and those combined with a framework mod such as this could have unpredictable and undesirable consequences. I know you *think* its flawless, and it very well may be on the surface for you a finished build, but there ARE low level bugs and unfinished pieces in this build. You may never notice them; much like different phones respond differently to overclocking and undervolting due to *slight* inequalities in hardware build quality, so too do bugs arise differently for people with beta builds such as ee03...hence, the mixed results with k0nanes gps fix. Works for some immediately, works for some with a specific flash sequence, and does not work at all for others. So rest assured, your system is not in a final build *yet*. I know it might seem perfect, but it's not. There are low level, system related things that are unfinished, but your phone's performance might be able to compensate for them. The gingerbread task killing and status bar behavior are two things that come to mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: shabbypenguin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BROUGHT TO YOU FIRST BY: MADDOGGIN

INTRO: This is ported from samsung fascinate originally created by: "TSM" sbrissen
    link>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1030028
    please go by his thread and give him his props!

also to thank!
    sbrissen>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1132460<<--donate to him!!
    DAGr8>>http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1098145
    dreamsforgotten>> taught me everything i know!
    RandomKIng check his thread here for awesome rom >>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1343669

also big thanks to ecooce!! hope to see him back soon!
    big thnaks to QbKing77 for hot to video -->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSpKeQn675I

if i missed anyone let me know

Please be aware this is a beta!!

This mod includes the following---> scrollabel powerwidgets fully customizable thru tsm.parts, statusbar options, lockscreens "10" including puzzle, epic, glass, sgs2, miui, rotary, aosp, 4tab, honey and rings. also includes crt/screen on and off modded by me!:D. and hotspot hack thanks to "unknown" , no ciq thanks to Konane!

Note: this took allot of work, i literrally worked day and night to bring these features to the epic. the work was very extensive so please give props where its deserved and dont ask for src cause i dont have it!

files affected: policy.jar, framework-res, system-ui, services-jar

since this uses framework-res you cant flash a theme over this or this over a theme you have to theme framework!

disclaimer: i will not be responsible if your phone breaks after flashing this. flash at your own risk!!

install instruction:
    you must be in a deodexed rom to use this!

1. wipe data 3x,install deodexed rom and boot up
    2.back to recovery and flash mod
    3.enjoy!

if you have issues after following these steps then repeat!!

EI22_GINGERBREAD

UPDATED_11/29/2011

Download For EI22>>>> http://www.mediafire.com/?7ra9f3v8gr7r938

shot_000017.png
    shot_000015.png
    shot_000006.png
    shot_000001.png
    shot_000003.png
    shot_000016.png
    shot_000008.png
    shot_000013.png

if you like my work please donate for my time!! thanks!
    I'll be posting this today guys, I wanna thank everyone for their support, definitely makes doing this worth wile. A little insight on shares included. First of all to answer the last question, yes this mod includes systemui.apk, it is heavily modded so if u flash another one on top or remove it from the mod the statusbar stuff won't work which includes, clock fucntions, battery options, powerwidget toggles, (like 10 included I think) 4g isn't included because of course this mod wasn't made for this phone I just port3d remekmber that and also give thanks to Sbrissen guys because he's the real genius who deserves much more credit than me. Anyways, also includes ten locks, including lockrings, honey lock, miui, sgs2, puzzle and the rest. This mod doesn't have the overscroll functions guys as I had allot of trouble adding this to the new framework BUT! I'm still working on adding the opti9ons lol! It does have overscroll just doesn't have the options to chaan.ge colors like on eh17. Also has volume wake, music controls, custom msg for locks and statusbar, has custom app options only 1 for 4tab but can set upto 4 custom apps with lockrings! A few other stuff but that's the most of it....... I just have to change a few things as far as graphics in the locks and it will be ready for release on time as I posted last night! Again I want to thank everyone for yalls support man, really means allot to me and makes doing this all the more fun! Unlike the support I get over at the epic touch forum! Don't know why maybe cause a bunch of noobs over there but they don't apreaciate like you guys so I just want to thank everyone in this community y'all are awesome! Thank you!

Got it working. Be posting update soon!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    ok guys i have released the new version please understand this took allot of work once you see the new featueres you will understand all the work that went into this. theres a few things not working but im working on them. for a list of the changes please visit the op and if you notice any other bugs please post!! let me know what yall think!! Enjoy!!

also i have included the gingerbread launcher that has been modded as well! it works with tsm parts in misc/launcher orientation option! and has the wallpapers you see in screenshots. also for the icons im using the lp new miui icon pack free version available in market looks awesome!! for best results im using stock eh17 deodex rom created by decadence with chris41g's eh17 kernal. works awesome with this setup!!!
    Lmao! You guys crack me up man! Lol ill be posting tomorrow around noon or so. everythings working, just have to iron out a bug or two! Lol!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium