• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][UNIVERSAL](3-Dec)☆●Convert Any ROM to 240dpi ROM●☆(ModPackv4)(MK4 supported)

Search This thread

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
[MOD][UNIVERSAL](3-Dec)☆●Convert Any ROM to 240dpi ROM●☆(ModPackv4)(MK4 supported)

Hey guys,
Are you all still using Note2 in 320dpi? Try this mod once or any 240dpi rom, you will never ever revert back to 320dpi roms! You will feel how beautiful Note2 actually is in 240dpi. For me, I can't tolerate gigantic toggle buttons ,huge fonts and ui. I've been using every rom at 240dpi from the day I purchased my N2 afaik. Since there isn't any 240dpi rom available for 4.3(except fakejap), I decided to make a universal mod that has the ability to convert any rom to 240dpi.
So I am proud to present you my mod that will convert any 320dpi rom into 240dpi rom! This is a flashable zip package that can be flashed via cwm/twrp. The zip contains all necessary and required apps,frameworks and libs files.So there's no need to manually edit any settings nor push any apk in system.

What does this zip contains?
1.All modded samsung apps i.e. Launcher,Camera,Contacts,Flashbar,Keyboard,SNote
2.Necessary framework and lib files
3.Build.prop editor script that will change 320 into 240

5x27.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModPackv4(UNIVERSAL)

ModPackv4(For DN3 users ONLY)

Mirror for ModPackv4_DN3 users

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModPackv3
SPlanner Widget
Get it here-
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548077
ModPackv2(Universal)
ModPackv2(Universal)(with add-ons)
Add-on features-
1.Note3 ringtones,ui,alarm
2.Ubuntu fonts
ModPackv2(Exclusive for DN3v2 users)
ModPackv2(With Add-ons)
ModPackv2(For Ketan's ROM)
ayd7.jpg

@fake_japanese_guy (for helping me when I needed)
@mannyvinny
@irresisti and @bartomancer(for banners and signature pic)

Last edited:

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
BANNERS-

288qgw4.jpg

219ytfc.jpg

11tqss8.jpg

2rzunhv.jpg

5nvkpk.jpg

2z80lm0.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z80lm0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2hgqo9y.jpg

1.Download the package and place it on your sd-card
2.Reboot to recovery
3.Navigate to zip file and flash it
4.Now sit back and relax ;)
Please note that you must be running a 4.3 rom with Note3 apps installed or else you will get a hell lot of fc's.

Note-
1.You don't need to flash every fixes. Above fixes are for every specific roms and you may/may not need to flash either of them.
2.If system apps are misaligned, using xposed change dpi to 320 and res to 800X1280.

Video review of the ModPackv1

thanks to @parthpatels007 for video review

Last edited:

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Downloading friend, thanks a lot for this.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iwarind

Feb 24, 2011
Ahh chance of transparent accuweather widget aligning normally?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
This isn't a rom my friend. its a mod that will convert your rom to 240dpi. So no meaning of de-bloating here.
My bad i meant that Hurricane is completely De bloated the ROM which your using as per the screenshots your using Hurricane so just wanted to know if this rom was completely De bloated,

Anyways tested on Sungsonic HD V4 Rom works Perfectly fine loving it to the Core this mod is the best after 4.3 Leak .

mannyvinny

Oct 7, 2012
Varanasi
My bad i meant that Hurricane is completely De bloated the ROM which your using as per the screenshots your using Hurricane so just wanted to know if this rom was completely De bloated,

Anyways tested on Sungsonic HD V4 Rom works Perfectly fine loving it to the Core this mod is the best after 4.3 Leak .

You made my day bro. Thanks ton man..and thanks for letting me know that it works perfectly on Sungsonic.
btw Hurricane isn't debloated..moreover i tested my mod after clean install on Hurricane

Reactions: aukhan

maheshhtc

May 1, 2010
Dakar
Tried in DN3 rom. Everything eorks except the magzine. Also the floating keyboard looks too compressed. Can it be bit arranged more properly with a black stock theme??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey guys,
    Are you all still using Note2 in 320dpi? Try this mod once or any 240dpi rom, you will never ever revert back to 320dpi roms! You will feel how beautiful Note2 actually is in 240dpi. For me, I can't tolerate gigantic toggle buttons ,huge fonts and ui. I've been using every rom at 240dpi from the day I purchased my N2 afaik. Since there isn't any 240dpi rom available for 4.3(except fakejap), I decided to make a universal mod that has the ability to convert any rom to 240dpi.
    So I am proud to present you my mod that will convert any 320dpi rom into 240dpi rom! This is a flashable zip package that can be flashed via cwm/twrp. The zip contains all necessary and required apps,frameworks and libs files.So there's no need to manually edit any settings nor push any apk in system.

What does this zip contains?
    1.All modded samsung apps i.e. Launcher,Camera,Contacts,Flashbar,Keyboard,SNote
    2.Necessary framework and lib files
    3.Build.prop editor script that will change 320 into 240

5x27.jpg

ModPackv4(UNIVERSAL)

Mirror for ModPackv4_DN3 users

ModPackv3
    SPlanner Widget
    Get it here-
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2548077
    ModPackv2(Universal)
    ModPackv2(Universal)(with add-ons)
    Add-on features-
    1.Note3 ringtones,ui,alarm
    2.Ubuntu fonts
    ModPackv2(Exclusive for DN3v2 users)
    ModPackv2(With Add-ons)
    ModPackv2(For Ketan's ROM)
    ayd7.jpg

@fake_japanese_guy (for helping me when I needed)
    @mannyvinny
    @irresisti and @bartomancer(for banners and signature pic)
    Screenshots

25q6pgy.jpg

1.Keyboard(iSamsung Keyboard)(themed)

j7cavm.jpg

20j2xat.jpg

2efug7p.jpg

29egcc2.jpg

--Landscape
    295feps.jpg

2.Launcher

i5ul1u.jpg

3.Pen window and Air Command

2rzcnic.jpg

123y1lh.jpg

35lcjds.jpg

4.Flashbar

2qn5jic.jpg

5.S-Note

33cqij8.jpg

6.Keypad

2w7onk6.jpg

7.SPlanner Widget
    21et0d0.jpg

8.About device

30u4c8z.jpg
    BANNERS-

288qgw4.jpg

219ytfc.jpg

11tqss8.jpg

2rzunhv.jpg

5nvkpk.jpg

2z80lm0.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z80lm0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2hgqo9y.jpg

1.Download the package and place it on your sd-card
    2.Reboot to recovery
    3.Navigate to zip file and flash it
    4.Now sit back and relax ;)
    Please note that you must be running a 4.3 rom with Note3 apps installed or else you will get a hell lot of fc's.

Note-
    1.You don't need to flash every fixes. Above fixes are for every specific roms and you may/may not need to flash either of them.
    2.If system apps are misaligned, using xposed change dpi to 320 and res to 800X1280.

Video review of the ModPackv1

thanks to @parthpatels007 for video review
    Hey guys, v3 is about to finish..
    Just to tease you all,here's a glimpse of v3 ;)

Sent from my 240dpi'ed AweSomE Note2
    Working on new update. Its 12.10 AM here and am still awake. Went into a bootloop while testing the mod! This update won't give any fc afaik but it may vary because of specific rom issue. I have put in all my efforts for this mod.
    Also I am planning for a 240dpi ROM with full Note3 features including all apps! But it will take a couple of days. Till then enjoy with mod package.