[MOD] Universal Cust Mod

Search This thread

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thank you for this additional Info.
I compared to 112 Version an saw also differences in structure.
So this unicust is for 6.0, if B211 is the aim.
Qustion: If someone starts the whole process from 5.0 to b211 and would install this Unicust211 on each step after dload ,
He would always get the VersionNummer b211, although he is on different version.
I think this is harmless, because this had been practiced with the last unicust112.
Can you verify this also with this new version?
The advantage is the integration of more local profiles.

My device: 701->703 Kang VIP B209

Yeah, it's only one file in each cust folder that states the build ID in About Phone so you can mod it to say anything you want. For models that were never updated to anything past 5.0 I can still use their cust from 5.0 in the B211 cust mod and just do a few mods and change the build ID and everything will still work. There is also a bug in B211 where you can't sign into Chrome, it will keep telling you that you need to add a Google Account and it will keep saying that. I have a flashable fix that i'm making a separate thread for.

Last edited:
Reactions: audioralf

Djiban

Aug 22, 2014
Saint Remy les chevreuse
Hi everyone, I wonder if universal cust could be designed to 701L device that runs under 702L roms (that will happen often because a easy method through dload has been found to install 702L rom on 701L, without unlock and root, I'll make a thread about it in a short while)

Thanks

audioralf

Mar 12, 2011
Maybe, but how will you install universal cust without TWRP? This demands also to unlock the bootloader

My device: 701->703 B211 xposed 86

Top Liked Posts