• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD v6] Reboot PowerMenu Addon for ST15i/SK17i (FW: 4.0.2.A.0.42, 4.0.2.A.0.58)

Search This thread

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
This modification adding extra option in Power Menu to reboot Your phone.

This is for ROOTED phones only!

This modification works with STOCK ROM only. Files are updated to the latest available firmware: 4.0.2.A.0.58. Also working on 4.0.2.A.0.42 :)

Screenshot:

20111116082928.png

Installation procedure (flash via CWM Recovery):

1. Extract files from attachment.
2. Copy extracted update.zip file to Your SDCard.
3. Use CWM Recovery menu to install update.zip.
4. Reboot and enjoy (first boot can takes longer because of modifier framework jar files)

Credits:

To eqlove196426597 and untermensch for making easy tutorial.

Changelog:

- 28/03/2012 - v5 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Ukrainian

- 14/02/2012 - v5 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Hungarian, Romanian

- 27/12/2011 - v4 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Swedish, Croatian

- 25/11/2011 - v3 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Greek, Dutch, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese

- 21/11/2011 - v2 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Polish, Indonesian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese (Portugal), Deutsch, French, Portuguese (Brasil), Italian, Spanish

- 18/11/2011 - v1 - Initial version of Reboot addon for SK17i FW 4.0.2.A.0.58 (Also removed SE bug with bold divider line above Take Screenshot option).

---

I have a plan to add the translations for reboot option to Your national language. Please send me translation and name of language via PM, then when i collect a portion of them will update framework file.

Attachments

• Reboot_Addon_ST15i_SK17i_CWM_v6.7z
    7 MB · Views: 3,753
Last edited:

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
Received translation requests:

- Indonesian
- Russian

Will wait for other requests until collect a large portion of them and release it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mauam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This modification adding extra option in Power Menu to reboot Your phone.

This is for ROOTED phones only!

This modification works with STOCK ROM only. Files are updated to the latest available firmware: 4.0.2.A.0.58. Also working on 4.0.2.A.0.42 :)

Screenshot:

20111116082928.png

Installation procedure (flash via CWM Recovery):

1. Extract files from attachment.
    2. Copy extracted update.zip file to Your SDCard.
    3. Use CWM Recovery menu to install update.zip.
    4. Reboot and enjoy (first boot can takes longer because of modifier framework jar files)

Credits:

To eqlove196426597 and untermensch for making easy tutorial.

Changelog:

- 28/03/2012 - v5 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Ukrainian

- 14/02/2012 - v5 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Hungarian, Romanian

- 27/12/2011 - v4 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Swedish, Croatian

- 25/11/2011 - v3 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Greek, Dutch, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese

- 21/11/2011 - v2 - Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Polish, Indonesian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese (Portugal), Deutsch, French, Portuguese (Brasil), Italian, Spanish

- 18/11/2011 - v1 - Initial version of Reboot addon for SK17i FW 4.0.2.A.0.58 (Also removed SE bug with bold divider line above Take Screenshot option).

---

I have a plan to add the translations for reboot option to Your national language. Please send me translation and name of language via PM, then when i collect a portion of them will update framework file.
    Added v2:

Changelog:

Added translation of "Reboot" for following languages: Polish, Indonesian, Russian, Czech, Portuguese (Portugal), Deutsch, French, Portuguese (Brasil), Italian, Spanish
    Is there any other way to flash it? I mean, without CWM recovery...? On a rooter phone, of course.

You can use adb but when something goes wrong You will brick Your phone.

Install CWM, now it doesn't need to have unlocked bootloader :)
    Received translation requests:

- Indonesian
    - Russian

Will wait for other requests until collect a large portion of them and release it :)
    Collected 9 translations, anyone else?