• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[MOD][ViPER4Android] CrystalSpeaker profile - great sound for speaker!

Search This thread

wenna.speedy

May 14, 2007
After spending a lot of time I created profile with great clear sound for speaker in ViPER4Android.
Only for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite!

Simple installing guide:
1. Unzip contain of folder ViPER4Audio from archive to folder ViPER4Audio in your internal storage.
2. Press menu button in V4A app and load profile CrystalSpeaker (!maybe you will have to do it twice because of enabling convolver!).
3. Try it and give me some feedbacks.

Attachments

• CrystalSpeaker.zip
    90.5 KB · Views: 5,049

mytowyn

Feb 19, 2018
Tawau
After spending a lot of time I created profile with great clear sound for speaker in ViPER4Android.

Simple installing guide:
1. Unzip contain of folder ViPER4Audio from archive to folder ViPER4Audio in your internal storage.
2. Press menu button in V4A app and load profile CrystalSpeaker (!maybe you will have to do it twice because of enabling convolver!).

Im trying this out , thanks for the MiA2L customise V4A . Will give my feedbacks once I tried for few days :)

Reactions: wenna.speedy

zeneszjaras

Jun 17, 2015
I think this is a really good project. The phone sounds like a much more bigger (cheap) bluetooth speaker, but more better than the original speaker sound. I've tried this IRS with my headphones, and that sounds better too.
Thank you for the project!

Reactions: wenna.speedy

morcio

Nov 3, 2007
I have installed V4A FX but it doesn't show up anywhere in the system/apps.
Could you please let me know what selections need to be done during installation (there's quite a few of them).
There's also a different Magisk module called XHiFi but I don't know what's the difference to FX.

wenna.speedy

May 14, 2007
Could you please let me know what selections need to be done during installation (there's quite a few of them).
There's also a different Magisk module called XHiFi but I don't know what's the difference to FX.
You have to install viper4 as system app. You can choose this during the magisk module installation. Try to reinstall with this option. Dont install xhifi

Reactions: morcio

morcio

Nov 3, 2007
You have to install viper4 as system app. You can choose this during the magisk module installation. Try to reinstall with this option. Dont install xhifi

Thanks. It wokred fine with the installation. I activated the convolver in speaker options + loaded your profile but, unfortunately, I can't hear any difference in speaker loudness/quality.

MOREOVER, google play protection continously reminds me that this app is harmful - why is that?

wenna.speedy

May 14, 2007
Thanks. It wokred fine with the installation. I activated the convolver in speaker options + loaded your profile but, unfortunately, I can't hear any difference in speaker loudness/quality.

MOREOVER, google play protection continously reminds me that this app is harmful - why is that?
Try loaded it twice (load, unload, load), dont switch convolver. Or you can easily let play music and load/unload/switch simultaneosly in V4A. Check also your driver status in V4A app.

Google play says it can be potentionally harmful, becase the app wasnt install via google play. But dont worry, this is for every root-non-google-play app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190305-063708.png
    Screenshot_20190305-063708.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 1,375
Last edited:

morcio

Nov 3, 2007
In the end I managed to force v4a to load the profile, thanks.

Google play says it can be potentionally harmful, becase the app wasnt install via google play. But dont worry, this is for every root-non-google-play app.

That's not true. This is the first app that was mentioned by Google Play Protection on my phone and all of my apps come from other sources that google play.

OPOt585

Oct 19, 2016
Rome
I like it but bass tend to get a little bit muddy, inevitable I guess, I'll try lowering them in the equalizer since speaker optimization is already pretty heavy

dannyzamora

Aug 27, 2009
Thanks for the work, installed and activated without problems, have any good recommended profile for headsets? Or just load the headset profile that comes with the magisk v4a app?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Simple installing guide:

Simple installing guide:

Im trying this out , thanks for the MiA2L customise V4A . Will give my feedbacks once I tried for few days :)
    I think this is a really good project. The phone sounds like a much more bigger (cheap) bluetooth speaker, but more better than the original speaker sound. I've tried this IRS with my headphones, and that sounds better too.
    Thank you for the project!
    It works for me yes the sound is clear great job