[MOD] ViPER4Android FX 2.1.7.6 MM-Q [03-08-2020]

CYCH

Aug 3, 2020
ViPER4Android FX 2.1.7.6 MM-Q

Disclamer
use this mod at your own risk, I'm not responsible for anything wrong that could happen to your device.

Introduction
ViPER4Android enumerates to be one of the best applications for boosting the sound quality of Android devices. Generally, the app demands a rooted Android device for the efficiency. But in this content, no root is required. So, gear yourself to traverse in the beautiful world of stereo sound.

Images

Installation instructions
Code:
• Download the zip
• Reboot in twrp
• BACKUP SYSTEM & DATA
• Flash the zip
• Reboot & enjoy

APP Features

• Latest FET Compressor restricts the responsive operation of FET circuits.
• Quality and bass sound with the access of sound signatures of A class category of the amplifier.
• IRS has been enabled for as many as 4-channels.
• Viper DDC replenishes customers with the high-quality sound in headphones.
• With the influx of spectrum extension, a user is bestowed with high frequencies of voice controls.
• The platform of x86 has been befitted with the app.
• USB/Dock audio output is enabled by ViPER4Android.
• Speakers sound with brilliant effects.
• With the introduction of Headphone surround, V4A has set a benchmark for the surround technologies for Android.
• FIR redefining makes sure to redefine the effects at besides quality sound output.

MOD Features

• Enforcing selinux
• A, AB & SAR Devices
• MM to Q
• No arch
• No root required
• Mediatek supported

Download

INSTALLER
UNINSTALLER
ADDON

Thanks To Hami_Do for sepolicy patch.

Last edited:

kocok

Sep 21, 2014
installation for non root

i can see that this mod can use on non root device. can u show step to install it. As i see it is need to be done in recovery to flash.. but if not rooted i cannot flash it.. tq so much bro

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
i can see that this mod can use on non root device. can u show step to install it. As i see it is need to be done in recovery to flash.. but if not rooted i cannot flash it.. tq so much bro
this is a flashable recovery zip
you flash it with twrp, not while the system is on

Dankal

Jul 1, 2020
Wow! A simply outstanding MOD, which brings an incredible improvement in sound quality for the Galaxy S7.

Thank you for this great work!