Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Sony Xperia Z3v

orangekid

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead
Staff member
Apr 10, 2009
Thread cleaned.

OK it's simple.

They will not port this to a device they do not own. Now these guys are not going to ask for donations, but if you feel like you want to donate enough for them to buy X device to port on, then go ahead and do so.

But please no more "please port to X device" posts, they will not do blind ports.

Thanks.

mcvisster

Sep 1, 2013
Can i use multirom on a [lb] for [lb] roms?

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You probably all know what MultiROM is - shouldn't this be the case, visit the MultiROM wiki to get an idea. So in August, I started working on MultiROM for Xperia Z. Since our Sony devices lack recovery partitions, porting it gave me headaches. With the help of other devs, including Tasssadar, I was able to come up with some mods and hacks to optimize MultiROM on our devices. Over the time, the project grew and grew, and more and more people joined. Nowadays, XperiaMultiROM (formerly known as MultiROM-yuga) supports many of the Xperia Z models.
    Any questions which are related to development, but not necessarily device-specific can be asked and discussed here.

As of now, the following devices are supported in XperiaMultiROM:

The source code (MultiROM, MultiROM TWRP, device trees, kernels etc) can be found on our Github account.

If you're a developer and interested in joining XperiaMultiROM, feel free to PM me or one of the other team members. Should there be any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

XDA:DevDB Information
    XperiaMultiROM - MultiROM for Sony Xperia devices, Tool/Utility for the OEM Cross Device Development

Contributors
    Olivier, Myself5, Garcia98, Abhinav2, pollonamid
    Source Code: https://github.com/XperiaMultiROM

Version Information

Created 2015-01-18
    Last Updated 2015-01-24
    NO porting requests (Y U NO XPERIA Z4??!) - we only support devices we own, period.
    If someone is interested in porting to SP then link them here

They may be able to recieve some help from us

We wont port something to a device we dont have

multirom is a much needed feature for xperia sp ... please make any developments for this phone too ... we will be trying our best to get help ... and would request you guys to put your much needed efforts for the same.
    Thread cleaned.

OK it's simple.

They will not port this to a device they do not own. Now these guys are not going to ask for donations, but if you feel like you want to donate enough for them to buy X device to port on, then go ahead and do so.

But please no more "please port to X device" posts, they will not do blind ports.

Thanks.