[MOD][XPOSED][3.1.5] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

krohme

Jan 22, 2010
@krohme
I tried it and it's unusable. No custom sorting, cannot hide All apps, one app can go to multiple categories for some reason, no way to exclude apps on desktop from drawer.
I'll add autoclose though, but that's it.
Thank you for looking into this, much appreciated bro

Auto close suits me just fine ;)

paulo boë

Dec 30, 2015
Enschede
It is funny, because I haven't even noticed this "fingerpring shortcuts" feature before, but here you go @paulo boë and @Mikanoshi
I guess it was the right one after all, layout just has no ids at all :)

Hey, srry for not getting back to you, Mikanoshi. When i sent you that message it was right before dinner. After dinner and the next day i totally forgot about it cus of school.

Did you get everything you needed from DanMcz?

raulci

Jan 7, 2018
Hi @Mikanoshi,

I've detected since ever (I think) that when opening a folder, sometimes it has a minor delay before the folder is opened. It doesn't happen every time a folder is opened, but it happens.

I have folders with emojis in their names, don't know if this can affect.
But if CustoMIUIzer is disabled, it doesn't happen.

I can live with it, but want to know if you or someone else has the same behaviour and if it's possible to solve it.

Thanks!
Raúl.

Reactions: TrippyEngine

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Hi @Mikanoshi,

I've detected since ever (I think) that when opening a folder, sometimes it has a minor delay before the folder is opened. It doesn't happen every time a folder is opened, but it happens.

I have folders with emojis in their names, don't know if this can affect.
But if CustoMIUIzer is disabled, it doesn't happen.

I can live with it, but want to know if you or someone else has the same behaviour and if it's possible to solve it.

Thanks!
Raúl.
Ive experienced that before, I think it is related with some folder mods, possibly blur or darkened background. If disabled, should be ok

raulci

Jan 7, 2018
Ive experienced that before, I think it is related with some folder mods, possibly blur or darkened background. If disabled, should be ok
Thanks @Lord Sithek, you're right. I have the setting Color overlay set, if let Default value, there is no delay. I can live without the darkened background :)

Anyway, I wonder if it's possible to improve the performance here @Mikanoshi.

Thanks all.

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Mikanoshi

Aug 9, 2013
Soviet ☭ Russia
en.mikanoshi.name
if let Default value, there is no delay
I've never noticed any delays. Is it happening with both options of this mod?
If yes then it might not be a background which causes slow down but getting a mod preferences, because it's dynamic.

Can you add it again in ur next build?
Only if it's hidden and not actually removed. I still have it on 12.0.2.0, but I need to install beta to get this issue :)

Reactions: slimshouki

shouk_1987

Jul 2, 2012
I've never noticed any delays. Is it happening with both options of this mod?
If yes then it might not be a background which causes slow down but getting a mod preferences, because it's dynamic.

Only if it's hidden and not actually removed. I still have it on 12.0.2.0, but I need to install beta to get this issue :)
I also have this bug/issue newly introduced in 12.0.6 however it is still saved as minimal ongoing notification for the one I did before I flash update of 12.0.6 like V4A ongoing notification as an example
They hid it somehow and we need your help to bring it back :)

TrippyEngine

Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one whose blur on the background of the expanded volume panel isn't full screen and doesn't cover the background of the status bar? It isn't anything important, of course, but I think it's worth mentioning

Mikanoshi

Aug 9, 2013
Soviet ☭ Russia
en.mikanoshi.name
Am I the only one whose blur on the background of the expanded volume panel isn't full screen and doesn't cover the background of the status bar? It isn't anything important, of course, but I think it's worth mentioning
I remember I've seen the solution somewhere. Something to do with navbar/gestures... or maybe custom dpi, this I don't rememeber :)

dadaz007

Feb 6, 2012
Morteau
Would it be possible to add an option to disable notification sound (and maybe vibration) when disabling mute mode on ?
I know there is an option for that in xiaomi.eu but i'd prefer to stay on official.

Thanks.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone