[MOD][XPOSED][3.1.6] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

Search This thread

qwert8988

Aug 27, 2012
If I'm watching video in full landscape mode, the notifications only shows one line, if in portrait mode the message can be shown fully. Which setting to make landscape notifications shows the whole message?

korekore1

Mar 20, 2012
I am using both custom roms and MIUI, for a long time ( over a decade ), and I was also using MIUI in times where it was just a custom rom. But with this app, MIUI becomes more customizable for me, when you compare it to custom roms.
Since you are an old miui user (i am too) can you tell me if you saw any speed/performance change after installing riru/lsposed/customiuizer ? Like the device becoming any slower? Its been many years since i installed xposed mods and i'm kinda skeptic because slow downs happened back then. I m on xiaomi.eu weekly too

Mikanoshi

• Aug 9, 2013
    Soviet ☭ Russia
    en.mikanoshi.name
    because slow downs happened back then
    There are no major noticeable slowdowns on EdXposed versions 0.4 and lower. EdXposed 0.5+ is the worst, LSPosed is better, but they both inevitably introduce launch delay of some processes (the more mods are active overall and the more system-wide framework mods are among them, the slower all whitelisted/non-blacklisted apps will launch).

Reactions: korekore1

naylor83

Dec 21, 2014
    I'm trying to enable minimised / minimal notifications. I've enabled the setting in system -> notifications -> Bring back minimalistic collapsed view, but that doesn't seem to change anything. I can't seem to find any new options for this in the rom notification settings. Am I doing something wrong?

I've recently tried this on stock global 12.0.13 and now on stock global 12.5.1 without any success.

naylor83

Dec 21, 2014
    I'm use android 11 miui 12.5 (Xiaomi.eu beta) and 90% option working.
    I'm on a Mi 11 with Miui 12.5 and none of the options I have enabled seem to be working. Such as seconds on status bar clock, separate volumes for ring tones and notifications, volume dialog delay, volume steps.

Navigation bar height seems to work though. (I found that the default height made the nav buttons seem unresponsive, probably due to small target areas.)

KRiST0F

Mar 16, 2008
    I'm on a Mi 11 with Miui 12.5 and none of the options I have enabled seem to be working. Such as seconds on status bar clock, separate volumes for ring tones and notifications, volume dialog delay, volume steps.

Navigation bar height seems to work though. (I found that the default height made the nav buttons seem unresponsive, probably due to small target areas.)
    In experience the same on mi9 12.5.3

Kylynx

Jul 6, 2013
    Port Louis
    Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
    OnePlus 6T

Use ChiMi for status bar mods. I am a Mi 11 user too ;) . ChiMi is in chinese, but you can use AllTrans to translate in apps text

KRiST0F

Mar 16, 2008
    Looks like a cool feature

12 color pack 01 for magisk
    Unzip the pack and flash your favourite color accent 😁
    Colored Parts:
    - Control Center
    - Quick Tiles
    - Brightness
    - Back Gestures
    - About device icon
    - Volume (grey)
    Use on top of classic theme if your alternative theme break accents.
    Download:
    Theme channel - @RN7_THEMES
    support Group - @RN7MiuiSupport
    Updates channel - @RN7Miui

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    Hi guys this is a very usefull module for Miui i am really enjoying it and appreciate the work but one thing which i could really do with but wont work because it is greyed out and that is keep unlocked with trusted wifi. I could really do with using this but unfortunately its greyed out. Is there any way to fix this.

sam00561

Jan 31, 2011
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    What is greyed out? Disable lock screen mod can have some options greyed out on encrypted devices, but mod itself should be always available.
    Trusted wi-fi is greyed out the mod itself can be enabled and im using other stuff from other things but I need this. So because my device encrypted that is the reason I can't use this particular mod right.

Mikanoshi

• Aug 9, 2013
    Soviet ☭ Russia
    en.mikanoshi.name
    Trusted wi-fi is greyed out the mod itself can be enabled and im using other stuff from other things but I need this. So because my device encrypted that is the reason I can't use this particular mod right.
    Did you select the trusted networks/device in the first option? Mod has 3 modes: turned off/disable screen lock completely/disable only on trusted devices and networks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Use ChiMi for status bar mods. I am a Mi 11 user too ;) . ChiMi is in chinese, but you can use AllTrans to translate in apps text
      Is there any chinese module for bypassing lock screen or activating smart lock?
      CustoMIUIzer
      by Mikanoshi

Created
      Last Updated 15.04.2021

customiuizer_adaptive.png

What is CustoMIUIzer?
      CustoMIUIzer module contains a variety of mods that will provide additional functionality for your MIUI device.
      You have to have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer to the original thread or github repo of EdXposed (for Android 8-10 if official doesn't work).

How to use CustoMIUIzer?
      First you must have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed. After that enable CustoMIUIzer module in (Ed)Xposed Installer, set up mods you like and select 'Soft Reboot' from menu.

Backup functionality
      CustoMIUIzer supports settings backup and restore using local backup on SDCard/internal storage (find it in main window's menu).
      It also supports automatic Google cloud backups (Android Backup Service).

System compatibility
      Module was written, tested and is mainly intended for MIUI 10-12 on Android 9-10.
      Mods are not guaranteed to fully work on any other versions, especially lower MIUI versions.
      APK installation is limited to Android 7+.

EdXposed Framework compatibility
      Framework must be 0.4.6.4 or 0.5.1.4+, versions in between won't work.
      Module must not be installed from Google Play if 0.4.6.4 is used with app list mode enabled.

List of mods
      Autogenerated list based on latest git files is available here:
      https://code.highspec.ru/CustoMIUIzer/

Suggest a mod
      First read the list of mod types that won't be implemented no matter how many times you ask:
      • Camera mods
      • Weather mods
      • Mods that change mobile internet functionality
      • Ringer/call modifications
      • Center/left/right clock or any alignment of any status bar icons/texts
      • Size of status bar contents
      • Always on display mods
      • Mods involving notch

Known bugs
      https://code.highspec.ru/Mikanoshi/CustoMIUIzer/raw/branch/master/BUGS_EN

Troubleshooting
      You can send a detailed report with a description of your problem from CustoMIUIzer itself or create new issue on issue tracker.

Changelog

• [New] Configure allowed communications in airplane mode
      • [New] Allow 3rd-party apps to set lock screen wallpaper
      • [New] Display popup notifications in the middle of the screen
      • [New] Minimize brightness slider visual changes when starting to adjust brightness
      • [New][Launcher gestures] Pinch and spread gestures
      • [Improved][Horizontal gestures] Black list
      • [Improved][Disable secure content protection] Works in more places now
      • [Improved][Secure Quick settings] Compatibility with older MIUI versions
      • [Improved][Show additional app details] Compatibility with newer Security app versions installed on older ROMs

• [New] Unlock frame rate up to 90 in Screen Recorder app (whether it will actually work depends on device and video driver)
      • [New] Display a switch between App Vault and Google Discover in Home screen settings on global ROMs
      • [New] Automatically close app drawer in MIUI Launcher after app launch
      • [New] Enable or disable network activity indicators in status bar
      • [Improved][Unlock grid sizes] Launcher grids up to 10x10
      • [Improved][Top margin for app titles in launcher] Negative values
      • [Improved][Display next alarm] Option to display both relative and regular time
      • [Improved][Seconds in status bar clock] Option to try to synchronize updates with beginning or end of a second
      • [Fixed][Seconds in status bar clock] Premature update from 59 to 00
      • [Fixed][Clock app in notification drawer] Clock app instead of Calendar app replacement in landscape mode
      • [Fixed] Unnecessary preferences migration after restoring them from backup

• [Fixed] EdXposed Manager freeze on launch (it might still happen on EdXposed SandHook when Own repository option is active)
      • [Fixed] Searching for newly added mods

• [New] Action: Force close current app
      • [New] Action: Toggle Hotspot
      • [New] Hide status bar on lock screen
      • [New] Hide unlock hint on lock screen
      • [New] Mute notification sound when screen is on
      • [New][Full screen navigation gestures][MIUI 12] Custom action on swipe up from corner
      • [Fixed][App info in installer] Fit info into new Google Package Installer dialog
      • [Fixed] Navbar height
      • Additional repository with CustoMIUIzer module in it for EdXposed Manager to get updates more reliably
      • Chinese New Year design updated
      • New design added ₿

• [New] Require device unlock before toggling selected Quick settings tiles
      • [Fixed][Separate volume controls] Volume settings crash
      • [Fixed][Display charging data] Compatibility with older Android versions
      • [Fixed] Some Launcher mods not keeping changes after reboot

• [Fixed][Remove unlock animation] Compatibility with latest MIUI Launcher versions
      • [Fixed] Module's settings crash on older Android versions

• [New] Bypass app lock for selected activities (activity names of locked apps are written to Xposed log upon launch)
      • [Improved][Display charging data] Show battery info (current, voltage, wattage, temperature)
      • [Improved][Custom lock screen actions] Option to center actions list horizontally
      • [Improved][Disable screen lock] Face unlock skipping is optional
      • [Improved][Extended power menu] Faster animations and dynamic background blur
      • Minor performance improvements
      • EdXposed 0.5.x.x support (build 4653+ is required):
        • Module's settings will be migrated to work with new EdXposed Framework version on first module UI launch.
        • It is recommended to make a backup using built-in function before updating.
        • Old settings could still be loaded by disabling EdXposed Framework or downgrading it to 0.4.x.x.
        • Launching any app on device can have an additional delay depending on the number of active mods.
        • It's a result of how new EdXposed loads modules, this cannot be avoided without breaking some system mods.

All changelogs

Screenshots
      EN_1.png EN_2.png EN_3.png EN_4.png EN_5.png EN_6.png EN_7.png EN_8.png EN_9.png

Download

Xposed Module Repository
      Git repo release page
      Google Play

Sources
      CustoMIUIzer is an open source project.
      Git repo

Sources are provided under GPLv3 license.

Localization

Translate CustoMIUIzer
      CustoMIUIzer 3.1.6
      • [New] Configure allowed communications in airplane mode
      • [New] Allow 3rd-party apps to set lock screen wallpaper
      • [New] Display popup notifications in the middle of the screen
      • [New] Minimize brightness slider visual changes when starting to adjust brightness
      • [New][Launcher gestures] Pinch and spread gestures
      • [Improved][Horizontal gestures] Black list
      • [Improved][Disable secure content protection] Works in more places now
      • [Improved][Secure Quick settings] Compatibility with older MIUI versions
      • [Improved][Show additional app details] Compatibility with newer Security app versions installed on older ROMs
      CustoMIUIzer 1.7.3

• [New] Action: Switch keyboard
      • [New] Hide covered earphone area warning
      • [New] Hide top block (clock, date, etc) on lock screen
      • [New] Custom sound, vibration and interval for missed call reminder
      • [New] Switch between dark/light/auto UI modes (does the same thing as Dark mode is Settings, option is mainly for turning off dark mode on ROMs that don't support it)
      • [New][Hide icons] Hide VoLTE status bar icon
      • [Fixed][Show illuminance level] Right slider icon visual bug while changing brightness
      • [Fixed][Launcher icons scale] Scale MIUI quick functions widgets
      • [Fixed][Custom app titles] Changing titles without reboot on latest launcher versions
      • [Fixed][Minimum auto brightness] Compatibility with some devices
      • [Fixed][Custom lock screen shortcuts] Compatibility with some ROMs
      • [Fixed][Detailed network speed indicator] Spacing between tx and rx speeds without indicator icons
      • [Fixed] Dark mode
      CustoMIUIzer 1.5.6

• [New] Extended power menu (Fastboot/Recovery/Soft Reboot/Restart System UI/Restart Launcher)
      • [New] Bring back Pocket mode option on devices with ultrasonic proximity sensor
      • [New] Change status bar height
      • [New] Customizable Quick Settings grids (both collapsed and expanded)
      • [New] Hide labels in Quick Settings
      • [New] Remove cleaner button from recent apps list
      • [New] Remove button that clears all notifications
      • [New] Disable (almost) any app from its info page
      • [New] Combine horizontal full screen gestures and navigation bar
      • [New] Actions: Clear memory, Invert colors
      • [New] Long press actions for Back, Home and Menu navbar buttons
      CustoMIUIzer 1.6.4

• [New][Music visualizer] Option to draw on top of custom lock screen
      • [Improved][Music visualizer] Draw on top of themed background in notification drawer
      • [Fixed][Album art as wallpaper] Disable on custom lock screens
      • [Fixed][Separate volume controls] Keep system volume between reboots
      • [Fixed] Remove labels of Quick Settings tiles
      • [Fixed again] Detailed network speed indicator