[MOD][XPOSED][3.2.1] CustoMIUIzer - Customize your MIUI ROM

Search This thread

mihalis1983

May 17, 2017
Hello @Mikanoshi

Could you please add a modification on the status bar to make
the network indicator bigger (4G, H+ etc) , placed next to the signal,
because the default indicator is too small and nearly not visible.
I'm on miui12 - A10.

Last edited:

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
For those who need customiuizer functions on MIUI 13: there is a module called WooBox in the repo of lsposed which can do some nice things.
This is for MIUI 13. Is there any equivalent for MIUI 12.5? I am running Xiaomi.eu on a POCO X3 NFC and they haven't got a stable version of MIUI 13 yet for it. I am specifically looking for the color power bar at the top of the status bar. it has stopped working for me ever since I went to MIUI 12.5.

Last edited:

afaruky

Dec 23, 2015
Is there even a slightest chance that this module will support android 11?
I had to upgrade to 12.5.4 on my poco x3 nfc to tackle with ghost touch problem. Now none of the great features are working :( I'm in love with the seconds, navigation bar additional buttons, silencing some sounds.

habeck.colibretto

May 10, 2011
Is there even a slightest chance that this module will support android 11?
I had to upgrade to 12.5.4 on my poco x3 nfc to tackle with ghost touch problem. Now none of the great features are working :( I'm in love with the seconds, navigation bar additional buttons, silencing some sounds.
Try CustoMIUIzer 12.5 Plugin - https://repo.xposed.info/module/ru.mike.customiuizer125plugin (with oryginal Custiomiuizer installed) and Gravity Box - https://xdaforums.com/t/app-r-xposed-gravitybox-v11-0-5-for-android-11-08-08-2021.4213047/.

konradwan

Dec 31, 2008
Yep, it looks like Strawing has come to save the day.

I've tested CustoMIUIzerMod by Strawing/liyafe1997 with MIUI 13/Android 11 and I can confirm that some tweaks that were not working on Android 11 with original CustoMIUIzer (such as Statusbar network speed indicator tweaks) are now working flawlessly.

I strongly encourage you to test it by yourself: https://github.com/liyafe1997/CustoMIUIzerMod

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for future releases, as there is still much to do. @liyafe1997 , if this is you, thanks! Can we somehow help you to get a device with A12/M13?

Last edited:
Looks like there's another CustoMIUIzer fork: https://github.com/MonwF/customiuizer

It's for MIUI 13. It says "tested only on A12", but seems that many mods work on A11 as well (including disabling screen lock on trusted devices - yupiii! 🥳). What's not working for me is battery bar and volume steps multiplier.

Haven't heard about the author before though

fijasko

Mar 17, 2012
Looks like there's another CustoMIUIzer fork: https://github.com/MonwF/customiuizer

It's for MIUI 13. It says "tested only on A12", but seems that many mods work on A11 as well (including disabling screen lock on trusted devices - yupiii! 🥳). What's not working for me is battery bar and volume steps multiplier.

thanks.

tested some mods i used on previous android versions that now work for me with the new fork on Poco F3 xiaomi.eu miui 13:

1. immediate volume adjustment, 2. separate volume controls (but system sounds slider resets to max volume after each reboot), 3. quick settings, except qs haptic feedback, 4. disable screen lock on trusted wifi networks, 5. extended power menu, 6. allow downgrade, 7. clean share menu, 8. clean open with menu.

mods i previously used that don't work for me with the new fork:

1. auto brightness range, 2. hide icons (some features work, some don't), 3. extended notification menu, 4. fingerprint scanner, 5. volume up/down long press action

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Sithek

nero10

Jan 13, 2014

Herrnobiz

Feb 5, 2011
Miui 13 and finally smart lock with wifi and bluetooth it's working great again like it was on android 11+mikanoshi customiuizer

My back button (nav bar) don't work after I activated some settings that are not even related to it. Other than that, it's working great.

KRiST0F

Mar 16, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 9

How did you get this running on A11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CustoMIUIzer
    by Mikanoshi

Created
    Last Updated 06.03.2022

customiuizer_adaptive.png

What is CustoMIUIzer?
    CustoMIUIzer module contains a variety of mods that will provide additional functionality for your MIUI device.
    You have to have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed to use these mods. For more info about Xposed refer to the original thread or github repo of EdXposed (for Android 8-10 if official doesn't work).

How to use CustoMIUIzer?
    First you must have (Ed)Xposed Framework installed. After that enable CustoMIUIzer module in (Ed)Xposed Installer, set up mods you like and select 'Soft Reboot' from menu.

Backup functionality
    CustoMIUIzer supports settings backup and restore using local backup on SDCard/internal storage (find it in main window's menu).
    It also supports automatic Google cloud backups (Android Backup Service).

System compatibility
    Module was written, tested and is mainly intended for MIUI 10-12.5 on Android 9-10.
    Mods are not guaranteed to fully work on any other versions, especially lower MIUI versions.
    APK installation is limited to Android 7+.

EdXposed Framework compatibility
    Framework must be 0.4.6.4 or 0.5.1.4+, versions in between won't work.
    Module must not be installed from Google Play if 0.4.6.4 is used with app list mode enabled.

LSPosed Framework compatibility
    Some mods might not work partially or fully unless module is applied to ALL packages.

List of mods
    Autogenerated list based on latest git files is available here:
    https://code.highspec.ru/CustoMIUIzer/

Suggest a mod
    First read the list of mod types that won't be implemented no matter how many times you ask:
    • Camera mods
    • Weather mods
    • Mods that change mobile internet functionality
    • Ringer/call modifications
    • Center/left/right clock or any alignment of any status bar icons/texts
    • Size of status bar contents
    • Always on display mods
    • Mods involving notch

Known bugs
    https://code.highspec.ru/Mikanoshi/CustoMIUIzer/raw/branch/master/BUGS_EN

Troubleshooting
    You can send a detailed report with a description of your problem from CustoMIUIzer itself or create new issue on issue tracker.

Changelog

• [New] Horizontal widget margin
    • [New] Remove app launch zoom animation in MIUI Launcher
    • [New] Launch different hidden system features from module's UI
    • [Improved][Disable overscroll] Support more apps
    • [Improved][Collapse MIUI titles] Support more apps
    • [Improved][Show additional app details] Support latest Security versions
    • [Improved][Installed apps initial sort order] Support latest Security versions
    • [Improved][Prevent app force close] Allow killing most apps by default if mod is active (Security, Contacts, Backup, etc)
    • [Improved][Folder background blur] Wallpaper blur support for latest MIUI Launcher versions
    • Added all MIUI apps as recommended scope in LSPosed

• [Improved][Auto close folders/app drawer] Also works when app is launched using shortcut menu
    • [Fixed][Clean Open with menu] All suitable apps are listed
    • Better LSPosed compatibility
    • Removed unnecessary split action bar in module's UI on MIUI 12.5
    • MIUI 12.5 mods compatibility:
      • Installed apps initial sort order
      • Disable overscroll
      • Apply lock screen wallpaper using any app (Themes app is no longer required on MIUI 11+)
    • [New] Allow configuring battery saver and access to Wi-Fi for system apps
    • [Fixed][Remove unlock animation] Compatibility with latest MIUI Launcher versions
    • Detect that LSPosed framework is installed

• [New] Configure allowed communications in airplane mode
    • [New] Allow 3rd-party apps to set lock screen wallpaper
    • [New] Display popup notifications in the middle of the screen
    • [New] Minimize brightness slider visual changes when starting to adjust brightness
    • [New][Launcher gestures] Pinch and spread gestures
    • [Improved][Horizontal gestures] Black list
    • [Improved][Disable secure content protection] Works in more places now
    • [Improved][Secure Quick settings] Compatibility with older MIUI versions
    • [Improved][Show additional app details] Compatibility with newer Security app versions installed on older ROMs

• [New] Unlock frame rate up to 90 in Screen Recorder app (whether it will actually work depends on device and video driver)
    • [New] Display a switch between App Vault and Google Discover in Home screen settings on global ROMs
    • [New] Automatically close app drawer in MIUI Launcher after app launch
    • [New] Enable or disable network activity indicators in status bar
    • [Improved][Unlock grid sizes] Launcher grids up to 10x10
    • [Improved][Top margin for app titles in launcher] Negative values
    • [Improved][Display next alarm] Option to display both relative and regular time
    • [Improved][Seconds in status bar clock] Option to try to synchronize updates with beginning or end of a second
    • [Fixed][Seconds in status bar clock] Premature update from 59 to 00
    • [Fixed][Clock app in notification drawer] Clock app instead of Calendar app replacement in landscape mode
    • [Fixed] Unnecessary preferences migration after restoring them from backup

All changelogs

Screenshots
    EN_1.png EN_2.png EN_3.png EN_4.png EN_5.png EN_6.png EN_7.png EN_8.png EN_9.png

Download

Xposed Module Repository
    Git repo release page
    Google Play

Sources
    CustoMIUIzer is an open source project.
    Git repo

Sources are provided under GPLv3 license.

Localization

Translate CustoMIUIzer
    CustoMIUIzer 3.2.0
    • [Improved][Auto close folders/app drawer] Also works when app is launched using shortcut menu
    • [Fixed][Clean Open with menu] All suitable apps are listed
    • Better LSPosed compatibility
    • Removed unnecessary split action bar in module's UI on MIUI 12.5
    • MIUI 12.5 mods compatibility:
      • Installed apps initial sort order
      • Disable overscroll
      • Apply lock screen wallpaper using any app (Themes app is no longer required on MIUI 11+)
    CustoMIUIzer 3.1.6
    • [New] Configure allowed communications in airplane mode
    • [New] Allow 3rd-party apps to set lock screen wallpaper
    • [New] Display popup notifications in the middle of the screen
    • [New] Minimize brightness slider visual changes when starting to adjust brightness
    • [New][Launcher gestures] Pinch and spread gestures
    • [Improved][Horizontal gestures] Black list
    • [Improved][Disable secure content protection] Works in more places now
    • [Improved][Secure Quick settings] Compatibility with older MIUI versions
    • [Improved][Show additional app details] Compatibility with newer Security app versions installed on older ROMs
    CustoMIUIzer 1.7.3

• [New] Action: Switch keyboard
    • [New] Hide covered earphone area warning
    • [New] Hide top block (clock, date, etc) on lock screen
    • [New] Custom sound, vibration and interval for missed call reminder
    • [New] Switch between dark/light/auto UI modes (does the same thing as Dark mode is Settings, option is mainly for turning off dark mode on ROMs that don't support it)
    • [New][Hide icons] Hide VoLTE status bar icon
    • [Fixed][Show illuminance level] Right slider icon visual bug while changing brightness
    • [Fixed][Launcher icons scale] Scale MIUI quick functions widgets
    • [Fixed][Custom app titles] Changing titles without reboot on latest launcher versions
    • [Fixed][Minimum auto brightness] Compatibility with some devices
    • [Fixed][Custom lock screen shortcuts] Compatibility with some ROMs
    • [Fixed][Detailed network speed indicator] Spacing between tx and rx speeds without indicator icons
    • [Fixed] Dark mode
    CustoMIUIzer 3.1.7
    • [New] Allow configuring battery saver and access to Wi-Fi for system apps
    • [Fixed][Remove unlock animation] Compatibility with latest MIUI Launcher versions
    • Detect that LSPosed framework is installed

In-app donations were removed from the app, because Google is a lil biatch.
    First they take 30-50% of your earnings and then suddenly block the rest of them until you verify your identity just to withdraw 100 bucks once in 2 years. Fück them.
    Also, I cannot refund any previous donations, so they go straight to Google's greedy hands.